Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:40 am

I think it's very hard for women to watch Mad Men, because all male characters are incredible sexist (I mean, it's the 1960s). It does get a bit better when the character of Peggy gets more attention.

It's obviously a great show, but it can be difficult to watch it. Let's see how other seasons progress.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:20 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:25 am

Yeah, I'm still not sold mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:02 am

I like Mad Men. It's not a must watch for me but it is a quality show.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Yeah, I'm still not sold mate Wink

If this cannot change your mind, or at least make you a bit curious, then no Mad Men for you for sure.

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 Christina-hendricks-pregnancy-plans-kids-mad-men-season-5
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:11 pm

If anyone has caught up on Pretty Dirty Secrets, lemme know what you're thinking or whatever.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:41 pm

I keep forgetting those... But:

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 525599_10151101012130233_1717928723_n
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:53 am

No, not another death Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:12 am

^ yeah another death. My bets are on Garrett or Jason.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:28 am

I'm gonna guess Lucas. I would have said Noel, but he's becoming more involved in the storyline lately.....
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:19 pm

I hope it's Noel. All he does is stare creepily at people.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:28 am

I'm a little behind my schedule this week. How was Revenge?

I finished season 2 of Mad Men last night. Amazing. I'm really enjoying the show now. It takes time but eventually you start liking these characters and understanding them even.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:35 am

True.
I've seen 4 seasons of Mad Men. It also took me while to get used to the series but the third season and especially the fourth is very good.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:45 am

Has anyone seen the new Grey's episode yet??
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Halloween ep spoilers, like big ones. It tells who dies, and gives the first 10 mins of the episode
http://prettylittleliars.us/category/spoilers/

I won't look at who dies. I wanna be surprised.
Lol, one of the writers accidentally let it slip that it's
Spoiler:
. Which we all sorta suspected i guess.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:59 am

LOLOL
Spoiler:

I watched Grey's Anatomy. Good ep.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:45 am

Yeah I loved the

Spoiler:

Was a great episode overall smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:53 am

[quote="Tuk17"]LOLOL
Spoiler:

hahah well i thought some people wouldn't wanna know the gender asd
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:35 am

I just finished watching all The Walking Dead episodes last night- amazing show.
There's a new ep. tonight~ excited yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:01 am

@Sez ... omg this is the guy who does the Big Brother voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhjkTe96pxI

i can die in peace. haha.

EDIT- apparently im delayed on this.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:01 am

LOL OMFG I can now rest easy too. I always wondered who voice our BB. Thanks for that Alice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:04 am

No worries asd

p.s. i love estelle. i dont know why everyone is so mean to her Sad she's just a bit odd. its cute.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:19 am

Not sure if you have see tonights nom nom's but yeah I'm shocked with who's up for eviction.

I love Estelle she has this quirkiness which I find interesting.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 am

yeah i just watched the ep! it was so entertaining. Layla is so adorable.

Stacy's up! I really cant tell who will go this week. Estelle is always being saved but i have a feeling Ben and Stacey are loved on the outside. Estelle will probs go this week Sad Wont be the same without her.

Sonia said something in this ep about the housemates sharing secrets they didnt want to tell in exchange for info from the outside.... did you hear that? if so, did she say that would be happening next week? because i want to hear Estelle's big secret. *prays she's gay*
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:33 am

haha Layla is so funny it's so cute hehe

Yeah, I'm voting to save Estelle going to text everyday until eviction night and apparently that is the last nom noms as well so don't know how they are going to evict people now unless theres something BB isn't telling us lol

I actually didnt hear that. But Estelle does sorta have a secret (possibly lesbian who knows with the way her and Ava acted lol). Can't wait though smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next