Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:06 am

Still dont like Paige and Emily but hoping I can see past the Maya incident that will make me like Paige and Emily tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:56 am

Wonder why he tweeted that though. Random. They must have some big stuff.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:57 am

I'm obsessed with Masterchef Australia! It's so good. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:22 am

Isa wrote:
I'm obsessed with Masterchef Australia! It's so good. yahoo

Is it the current season (4) or another season?

I'm actually downloading Junior Masterchef Australia S1, Up to E3 but due to having limited internet I cant download the next episode until I get home *sadface* lol
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:32 am

I'm watching season 4.

It's on this Indian channel I get here every nights with repeats during the afternoon, so I can actually catch up if I miss it in the evening. I think it's better than Top Chef.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:50 am

Isa wrote:
I'm watching season 4.

It's on this Indian channel I get here every nights with repeats during the afternoon, so I can actually catch up if I miss it in the evening. I think it's better than Top Chef.

Ahh awesome, I'm loving season 4 right now, nice looking dishes as well that they cook smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:50 am

I really like the atmosphere, you know. Yes, it's a competition, but people are nice and interesting, with different backgrounds, the judges are nice, and you can actually learn some new recipes.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:00 am

Isa wrote:
I really like the atmosphere, you know. Yes, it's a competition, but people are nice and interesting, with different backgrounds, the judges are nice, and you can actually learn some new recipes.

Yes Amelia is very interesting and plus she was a completely different background, was good to see more contestants like that this season.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:19 pm

This Indian channel here is showing that New Girl episode in which Jess sees Nick's penis and can't say the word penis.... so much fun! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:38 am

Reading "A-theories" on tumblr... Starting to think Wren is part of it.
A drinks Vodka... so does Wren.

When Jenna was driving Emily in the car, she was wearing that red coat.
"Vivian" has long dark hair and wears a red coat.
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 Tumblr_m5kjz1aGoF1qcik0wo7_250
In conclusion, Jenna and Alison (or Alison's twin) are hiding something,
and secretly Jenna is related to Alison.

ROFL Makes no sense.

But like, a guy wouldn't wear this red coat:
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 Tumblr_m5eta5IycV1qcik0wo6_250

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:11 am

Some of these theories annoy me... like seriously ARIA is A? Come on... Same with Ezra.

I think we have Melissa, Garret, Mona, Jenna all connected somehow working for the leader-A who is Alison or Alison's twin.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:19 am

I'm going to continue to think it's the twin until proven otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:20 am

That's so lame though. I wish Marlene would make it different to the books.

Meh, anyway, BRING ON TOMORROW.

-----
Mona clue i missed- at the end of 2x06 we see "A" ordering black riding boots...then Mona ends up going horse riding with Hanna a few eps later.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:03 am

They could be sisters right?
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 Tumblr_liffgnKcR71qgh2u9

Yay Keegan. My man crush haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHQEqVTul0A&feature=player_detailpage

Troian likes "Little Dragon"!! I love her.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:46 am

Isa wrote:
This Indian channel here is showing that New Girl episode in which Jess sees Nick's penis and can't say the word penis.... so much fun! ROFL

Is it like, censored?

Such a funny show, I want it to come back already!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:58 am

Jenna singing. I remember this song!!! Ahh childhood.

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:37 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Jenna singing. I remember this song!!! Ahh childhood.

I remember that song too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:02 am

Heheh
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:49 am

Mike` wrote:
Isa wrote:

Is it like, censored?

Such a funny show, I want it to come back already!!

Yes, words like sex, penis, ass are censored in all shows.

But they left Jess saying peeernis and things like that Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:18 pm

I'm watching Adventure Time, which is TOTALLY AWESOME.
And I was reading that the aussie version was super censored, I had no idea they were so strict. It's just dumb, why would they ruin a masterpiece like that?? Basically everything that sounded (according to them) like a sexual innuendo was cut. Like, that bowtie looks like a bra! cut! meh
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:52 pm

I was watching HIMYM S6 the other day, and realized Jennifer Morrison played Zoey (Ted's "enemy" turned LI).

And KP played her cousin. Lol
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 Katy+Perry+makes+special+celebrity+guest+appearance+DR862bUGjZul

Awww
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 Tumblr_lghqs5kkpH1qdzruv
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:13 am

Haha, I loved Katy's guest spot on HIMYM. OH HUNNY!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:32 am

eli_ wrote:
I'm watching Adventure Time, which is TOTALLY AWESOME.
And I was reading that the aussie version was super censored, I had no idea they were so strict. It's just dumb, why would they ruin a masterpiece like that?? Basically everything that sounded (according to them) like a sexual innuendo was cut. Like, that bowtie looks like a bra! cut! meh

that cartoon is totally weird lol

I cannot get into it.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:18 am

The best exchange in PLL this week:

Ezra: "You leave my lime alone..."
Aria: "I was just going to pet it"
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:12 am

I don't care what anyone says... Jenna and Alison are related.

EDIT- wait no.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next