Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:33 am

Sez wrote:
Charlie wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
@Sez if you see this:

Are you watching BB? Ok so i ship Angie and Estelle, and look what just happened!!!!!!
Quote :
#BBAU LIVE ‏@BBAULIVE

10:00: “Angie, I had a dream we made out last night,” Estelle volunteers. Layla’s freaked: she also had a dream that Angie & Estelle pashed!

Sorry, what on earth does pashed mean!? Is it an Aussie thing? I mean, obviously I can guess but doesn't it mean infatuated?

It either means kissed or make out. Yes it's an aussie thing. I'm not sure on infatuated though.

Researched it. It can mean infatuation. In Scotland it means drunk. In Aus & NZ it means what you said. Lol. Words are fun.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:35 am

Yeah, let's say, 24 episodes each season, 168 episodes in seven seasons, 22 min give or take each episode... 3936 min, 61 hours. Laughing It's kinda scary.

I really don't like Ted. He is so boring. But I looove Robin and Barney together. Just get together already.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:52 am

Yeah, Ted is pretty boring. Also, Ted's daughter is Alex from Nikita. She's a cutie. smile

Robin is my fave. And she is good with Barney. I can't remember where I'm up to. I haven't watched it in a while.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:01 am

Yeah, I noticed that. I wonder if she and the boy are still filming something or it's just always the same scene over and over again of them in the couch...

Btw, the girl who plays Robin is super hot. She actually made me question my committment to Anna Torv Laughing

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 Robin-Scherbatsky-robin-scherbatsky-19630050-2560-1920
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:09 am

She is indeed. She was hot in Avengers Assemble. I'm happy to see on IMDB that she's signed up for the second one and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:11 am

I was just looking on her IMDB and she seems to have a number of new projects, not only Avengers related. Go girl!

I haven't finished watching The Avengers (I started watching it on a plane). Maybe I will.

She was in the L World too, but I don't remember her...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:21 am

I vaguely remember her from The L Word. It's good that she has other projects lined up but I did like her ass kicking character in AA.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Wow Fringe was amazing this week... It's science fiction, but they always manage to discuss the most basics themes like love, family, destiny, freedom, human condition, etc. It was so dark and hopeful at the same time. Loved Olivia saving the day with her good nature.

Spoiler:

I'm not sure if I'm ready for this show to end Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:22 am

Just watched the episode. I thought it was amazing too. I'm really impressed by how well they explore themes like that and how well each episode is written. I hardly ever feel like they've tried to force something into an episode. The attention to detail throughout is immense, the opening credits, for one. It's the total opposite of Glee, which can't even remember simple facts about its characters, in that respect. I'm still I'm not sold on the actress who plays Etta, though.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:09 am

Charlie wrote:
The attention to detail throughout is immense, the opening credits, for one. It's the total opposite of Glee, which can't even remember simple facts about its characters, in that respect. I'm still I'm not sold on the actress who plays Etta, though.

Details, yes. I love this. I love how subtle things can be at times. This last episode is a great example, nothing much really happened, but in terms of characters and just simple storytelling, it was great.

Not sure about her too.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:37 pm

I've just started watching the Game of Thrones. I'm liking it so far.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:36 am

Ha! You could literally take months to finish it and the next season still won't have started yet. tongue I'm a fan of GoT. I read the books when I have time.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:14 am

How about Revenge last night?

I'm always amazed on how fast this show progresses. There is always so much going on. Emily's mom seems completely deranged. But... that Padma girl is awful. Completely waste of screentime and I guess Nolan will be fall for her or something. Not interested.

Homeland

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:28 am

I'm up to episode 4 of GoT already, I reckon I'll watch another couple before I go away on Friday and maybe take some downloaded episodes with me too Laughing

Revenge does seem to be moving at speed. I watched the first 2 episodes yesterday morning with my sis and her fiance (yes it was a very productive day lol). I'm not against Nolan getting a love interest though. I still can't work out what the deal with Emily's mum is? There was so many twists in those 2 episodes alone I have no idea where the show is going??
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:29 am

Haven't caught Revenge yet. Will be downloading it tonight, though.

I'm on episode 9 of Homeland. Claire Danes is growing on me. I love Carrie and Brody's messed up 'relationship'. I've started taping season 2 on my TV in preparation.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:04 am

I'm not against Nolan getting a love interest, I just think it should be someone who has something to do with the general plot. I thought Padma was pretty awful. Tyler was much better. He was crazy, obviously, but he had something to add. He was not there just to bang Nolan.

I don't know about Emily's mom too, but I'm hoping she is alive.

Charlie wrote:
I'm on episode 9 of Homeland. Claire Danes is growing on me. I love Carrie and Brody's messed up 'relationship'. I've started taping season 2 on my TV in preparation.

Yeah, it's great. I think Carrie is a brilliant character, and I think you will like her even more by the end of season 1.

I'm also starting to really like Dana, Brody's daughter.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:30 am

Revenge is confusing me. I just watched ep 2 then and i don't understand what's going on. All so hectic.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:36 am

@Sez again...

Did you hear about Josh leaving BB? His brother died. Sad.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:00 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
@Sez again...

Did you hear about Josh leaving BB? His brother died. Sad.

Yeah, hell bummed Sad but very sad indeed Sad

I loved the way BB has handled the situation, no live tweets and the eviction is no more on Monday instead it's Josh's time in the house.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:03 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Revenge is confusing me. I just watched ep 2 then and i don't understand what's going on. All so hectic.

I watched it last night. Too many things going on, too many twists in the plot. Padma!? Pretty but what is the point of her exactly? It is Jack's baby, it isn't Jack's baby, it is Jack's baby. The staged kidnapping was all a bit crazy too, it was too difficult to work out/remember who knows what about what. This episode felt really messy.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:41 am

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES COME BACK TONIGHT!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Tuk17 wrote:
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES COME BACK TONIGHT!! yahoo

YESSSS!!!! FINALLY!!!! smile)
Love it - it just keeps getting better and better!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:37 pm

That was an interesting episode...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:16 am

Anyone watching Mad Men?

I finished season 1, it was good, but at the same time I just wanted to punch all male characters, and some of the girls too. Season 2 seems better though.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:21 am

You're not selling me Mad Men there kiddo Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next