Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:18 am

Finished Mad Men S5 and Dexter S6.

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 Tumblr_mc7i1iuMmw1qes27do1_500
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:22 am

[quote="voteforalice1"]
Isa wrote:

Didn't The Simpsons creators do it a couple times with their shows? Idk.

They did it with other shows on Fox.

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 93

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 087
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:36 pm

^Ha!

Seriously though, i had this dream last night which tells me i watch too much TV.

Started with me finding a creepy-ass Alison doll which spoke weird things to me. The whole scene changed and i was sitting with Emily and Hanna while they were talking to Ryan Gosling and the kid who plays Kit in AHS. Somehow i got into a fight with Hanna, so she walked away. Then Emily and I started eating fried chicken drumsticks? which were given to us by Rondo from Rizzoli & Isles.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:48 pm

cinco wrote:
Finished Mad Men S5 and Dexter S6.

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 Tumblr_mc7i1iuMmw1qes27do1_500

I love Joan! I love you

That scene was amazing. I love her friendship with Don.

I still have to see 3 or 4 episodes to finish season 5. I got distracted with Castle.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:49 am

REALLY?

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 Tumblr_mey9tpGpYG1qb7ap6o1_500
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 Tumblr_mey9tpGpYG1qb7ap6o2_500
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:20 am

Isa wrote:
I still have to see 3 or 4 episodes to finish season 5.

Oh I'm really curious what you think of them when you've seen them, because the series goes to a very dark place.
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:54 am

I don't know if you get this a lot, but is Once Upon A Time any good? I'm still working my way through OTH and it's not like I have time for that, but I always see these OUAT gifs on tumblr and now I'm curious Wink
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:15 am

OUAT is awesome! I totally recommend it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:49 am

Span_ski wrote:
OUAT is awesome! I totally recommend it! Very Happy

Seconded! asd
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:51 am

Sounds good. Looks good too so I'm totally excited.

Watched some more tumblr gifs and youtube; Mulan and Aurora are totally my new Xena and Gabrielle Crying or Very sad
No idea what its really about, but lets see if we can change that in the upcoming weeks ; )
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm getting all caught up The Vampire Diaries. I don't know why I like it (besides all the beautiful people in it) because it's ridiculous, but even it's way better written than Glee.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I'm getting all caught up The Vampire Diaries. I don't know why I like it (besides all the beautiful people in it) because it's ridiculous, but even it's way better written than Glee.

To be fair, that doesn't take much mate lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:22 pm

The Vampire Diaries I love you
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:54 pm

cinco wrote:
Isa wrote:

Oh I'm really curious what you think of them when you've seen them, because the series goes to a very dark place.

That makes me curious too. I'll let you know. Thumbs Up

I think Mad Men is a wonderful show, very well written, incredible characters and cast, but it's definitely not the kind of show that I will watch the same episode over and over again. It's not that emotionally envolving.

Btw, have you SAG and Golden Globes TV nominations? I can't believe Glee got an ensemble nod LOL!

Is anyone watching Nashville? or Scandal?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:30 pm

I think Diane Lockhart is my favourite TGW character, Isa. I also love that the actress who plays Kalinda is from the UK and was the voice of a children's cartoon character in Postman Pat. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:23 am

I think I'm up to date on all my shows. Of need some suggestions for new ones. Maybe TGW? I think I'd like that. How many seasons are there?

Any other suggestions... I'm not looking for anything too heavy.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:57 am

I don't know how many seasons there are but I highly recommend just based on season 1.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:15 am

Yeah Diane is great! The show is full of great characters. I like Eli Gold too, but I think he is not on season 1.

TGW is currently on season 4.

I think season 2 was the best.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:19 am

I'll give it a whirl defo. Downloading the first ep now.

I need something to tide me over until January when, LG, PLL and Revenge come back Very Happy. I've got the last ep of season 2 LG to watch this afternoon (wrong thread I know). I've been saving it...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 am

cinco wrote:
Isa wrote:

Finished season 5!

The finale was a bit disappointing (it didn't feel like a season finale), but overall the season was great. I think it was prabably the best season for Joan/Christina Hendricks. It is always great to have her on my screen and I love her friendship with Don. Btw, I think the best moments are Don/Joan and Don/Peggy. I wish those two girls would get more screentime than Megan... she is so meh. And not a good actress. At least Betty seems to be showing less and less. She is the worst mother ever... she is so awful.

Absolutely loved this:

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 Mad-men-21

I was spoiled about what would happen to Lane, so I can't say much about that. I would have reacted differently hadn't I know about he... I think it made sense though, from what we saw about his life.

Your thoughts?

Last edited by Isa on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:38 am

Also, I hope we see more of Peggy next season.

I understand she had to move on, but she is still on the show, right?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:36 am

Another thing:

I saw the first two episodes of Scandal. First season was 8 or 9 episodes, now ABC is airing second season, which I guess it's 22-24 episodes. It was created by Shonda Rymes.

It is a bit silly but it has potential (most of the times, I find pilots to be messy and not so fun because you don't know the dynamics of the characters yet). It reminds me a bit of The Good Wife. The cast is good, especially Kerry Washington, the guy who plays the US President, the guy who was Desmond in Lost (Henry Ian Cusick), and the redhead was plays Castle's first wife in... Castle.

I think it is worth watching the pilot at least.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:14 am

I'm watching the pilot of the good wife..... I like it. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Cool! First season is nice, but things really get going with season 2. It is one of the smartest shows out there and I've been a fan since day one, so it's nice to more people on board.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:35 pm

I've seen S1 of The Good Wife, and I liked it, but I haven't gotten around to season 2 yet.

New ep of The Walking Dead on tonight! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next