Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Oh, right! I started watching those, then forgot all about it. Need to get updated. Thanks Rosie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:28 am

Finally saw Homeland. First episode (s02) was good, but I was kinda waiting something big to happen and it didn't. Go Claire Danes, anyway... She is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:18 am

I started S01 of Homeland this week. Watched the first 2 episodes then couldn't get 3 to work on a stream or a download. Finally got it though so I will resume watching tonight. tongue I'm quite enjoying it. Not really sure about Claire Danes though, I'm not with you on the amazing yet, Isa.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:45 am

Claire Danes is amazing in Homeland. I love her character and I love how complex her acting is. The guys who play Brody and Saul are pretty good too, but Claire Danes is briliant.

So Masterchef Australia ends this week on TV here. The girl I was rooting for made top 4, she didn't win, but I found out she is gay and very open about. I love it. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:58 am

Isa wrote:

So Masterchef Australia ends this week on TV here. The girl I was rooting for made top 4, she didn't win, but I found out she is gay and very open about. I love it. Thumbs Up

Who's gay from our Masterchef Australia?? lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:00 am

Mindy! yahoo

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 SCN_MasterchefMindy_t325
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:01 am

omfg haha I did not pick up on that...I so thought she was straight haha.

Glad she is very open though smile good for her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:04 am

I don't know, I had a feeling she was gay so I googled her and on her profile for the show she says it was very difficult "coming out" to her family, but she was proud of who she was or something like than. Further investigation (lol) confirmed it that she is gay.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:08 am

Hmm... Maybe I'll appreciate her more the more I watch it (regarding CD). I didn't get into Masterchef Aus this year, that's pretty cool though.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:11 am

I looked at her profile when she was announced in being in the top 4 and completely missed the "coming out" bit. But so cool smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:12 am

I think it's easy to miss it.

But this is good. Her sexuality has nothing to do with the show.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:51 am

Yeah, it shouldn't matter with regards to the show. Just Google-ed her, she's pretty. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:04 am

I don't find her that attractive, she is definitely interesting and pretty, but not OMG super hot. But I love her personality and I think she was definitely the best cook on the show. Too bad she seemed tired in the end (this show is so damn long, it's 60 episodes or something) and couldn't keep up.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:48 am

I think she's quite attractive. Can't comment on her personality because I didn't watch the show. But I agree that she's not like 'OMG super hot'.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:36 am

I wanted Mindy to win the show. Was rooting for her. But I agree she's not super hot but cute.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:33 am

Did NOT notice/know that Anna Torv was in Mistresses until just now.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:41 am

Re-watching season 1?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:01 am

Charlie wrote:
Did NOT notice/know that Anna Torv was in Mistresses until just now.

How was the even possible? yahoo

She is great there. Drool
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:54 am

Nah, IMDB stalking. Perhaps I should watch it though. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:52 pm

@Sez if you see this:

Are you watching BB? Ok so i ship Angie and Estelle, and look what just happened!!!!!!
Quote :
#BBAU LIVE ‏@BBAULIVE

10:00: “Angie, I had a dream we made out last night,” Estelle volunteers. Layla’s freaked: she also had a dream that Angie & Estelle pashed!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:32 am

Laughing I've finished watching all seven seasons of How I Met Your Mother (in a month or something...). Now I'm gonna have lunch and then season 8.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:33 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
@Sez if you see this:

Are you watching BB? Ok so i ship Angie and Estelle, and look what just happened!!!!!!
Quote :
#BBAU LIVE ‏@BBAULIVE

10:00: “Angie, I had a dream we made out last night,” Estelle volunteers. Layla’s freaked: she also had a dream that Angie & Estelle pashed!

Omfg I love BB haha. But what at that tweet xD that wouldn't surprise me after Estelle was hanging off Ava during her time in the house tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:21 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
@Sez if you see this:

Quote :
#BBAU LIVE ‏@BBAULIVE

Sorry, what on earth does pashed mean!? Is it an Aussie thing? I mean, obviously I can guess but doesn't it mean infatuated?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:27 am

Charlie wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
@Sez if you see this:

Quote :
#BBAU LIVE ‏@BBAULIVE

Sorry, what on earth does pashed mean!? Is it an Aussie thing? I mean, obviously I can guess but doesn't it mean infatuated?

It either means kissed or make out. Yes it's an aussie thing. I'm not sure on infatuated though.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:30 am

Isa wrote:
Laughing I've finished watching all seven seasons of How I Met Your Mother (in a month or something...). Now I'm gonna have lunch and then season 8.

Good effort, Isa. The episodes in HIMYM are a really nice length.

I'm on episode 6 of Homeland now. Danes is growing on me. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next