Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:24 am

Latest PLL: Mona's little poem at the end is creepy as...
"Where were we? Maya's away, sleeping sweet. Until Garrett's all rosy, count on me. "

www.massugar.com // notsafe.

MISS ARIA YOU ARE A KILLER, NOT EZRAS WIFE

(MAYAKNEW)

i'm so creeped out.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:37 am

so
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:46 am

I'm so confused by your posts, Rosie. I haven't seen this week's episode yet.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:49 am

They may even confuse you after you watch the ep.

Charlie, it's so creepy... watch it.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:54 am

I'l going to download it tonight. I forgot last night because I was too busy being pissed off that I downloaded True Blood E06 again so I couldn't watch it in work that I had to download True Blood E07. PLL didn't even cross my mind. I don;t think I'm getting enough sleep with all this overtime. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:01 am

Charlie wrote:
I'l going to download it tonight. I forgot last night because I was too busy being pissed off that I downloaded True Blood E06 again so I couldn't watch it in work that I had to download True Blood E07. PLL didn't even cross my mind. I don;t think I'm getting enough sleep with all this overtime. tongue
LOL yeah when that happens to me i get irrationally pissed off.... mainly because it takes me 3+ hours to DL a fucking episode.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:10 am

I think Garrett and Mona are scared of "a".

To anyone who has watched it, talk with me.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:39 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
LOL yeah when that happens to me i get irrationally pissed off.... mainly because it takes me 3+ hours to DL a fucking episode.

I don't even know how it happened. Lol. Annoying.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:47 am

Charlie wrote:
I don't even know what Girls is.

It's a new HBO show about four or five girls in NY. The interesting thing is that it was created by Lena Dunham, who is 26 years old and also the main actress. The humour is very raw and dry, seems very awkward and real. It's weird. A bit overrated, I think.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 am

Watching OUAT makes you hate reality.

Also, just cause:
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 Tumblr_m28spwkYH41qbkh27o1_r1_500
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 Tumblr_m7pprszOi51qc4rhk

I've heard a rumour they don't get along in real life...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:57 am

I wonder if A is going to kill Mona for giving the girls hints.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:08 am

I just downloaded all of S3 of PLL, so my goal is too watch it during the weekend hopefully lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:50 am

Yeah, I really need to watch PLL. It's actually starting to bug me that I haven't watched season three at all, but yet I don't actually FEEL like watching it. hash
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Mike you will get into it... it's awesome. Especially the most recent ep hehe.

Lol they're casting Wren (the doctor guy) from PLL as a prince in OUAT.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:55 pm

The last PLL definitely had the creepy element to it.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:32 am

Not sure if "No, I Missed My Dolls" was a code?
NIMMD? Names of the A team?
Idk.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:09 am

In a way I think thats good Mike. It means you can have a little marathon, and those can be fantastic! I had that with OUAT smile

Last ep was good, and yes creepy lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:45 am

Regina and Mr Gold kinda remind me of The Morrigan and Vex haha.... frenemies.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:00 pm

My friend just introduced me to the show "Suits" and said how incredibly good it was.
And I have to admit: that shit is addicting addictive (HAHA - fail! I shouldn't past anything after 12pm...) - I love it! I just can't seem to stop watching it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:56 pm

anyone else think CeCe is related to Alison?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:51 am

So I'm watching S1 of R&I cause I can tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:23 pm

I'll start watching R&I if they get together haha
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:07 pm

"I Missed My Dolls"
IMMD - a genetic testing place for twins in Germany. I.e. alison is a twin.

another theory i'm seeing.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm

w;lfkjaw;lj;jf

there's an awesome Paily scene in the next ep, which i havent seen, but tumblr has spoiled it.
I'm excited.

I cant wait another 2 hours yahoo

The Ezria in this episode is really boring and time-consuming.

Crap episode. Nice kiss.

bye
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 Tumblr_m81zuyiarE1qzmpdjo2_250
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:49 am

I really don't like Emily with Paige. I don't know why. I don't mean I dislike Emily when she's with Paige, I just mean I don't like them together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next