Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:33 am

PLL is currently downloading.
Found out my friend at uni watches it too hehe.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:45 am

Innnnnteresting ep.

LOLOL @
Spoiler:

Jfc though, Shay is beautiful Heart 02
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:54 am

Agreed, Rosie, she is very beautiful. I've yet to even download the episode but I might do it tonight when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:55 am

Mmmm, I'll DL the ep tonight. smile Forgot PLL started last night.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:11 am

Get on it, Mike! I hope my OUAT has finished downloading when I get home. Then PLL is on my list next.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:50 pm

WARNING--POSSIBLE PLL SPOILERS AHEAD (for those who havent seen S2) smile

klajdsask/lsadd *anger*
Quote :
TVLINE | Emily is arguably the most messed up by the whole situation, given Maya’s presumed death.
Yeah, she’ll meet Maya’s cousin [played by Sterling Sulieman], and he throws her for a loop. In Maya’s absence, he represents something; he’s a sexy, sweet guy and Emily can’t help but develop feelings for him, too.
But also:
Quote :
AE: You say "girlfriend," which I think will make our readers really happy, because I've heard some speculation that Emily might hook-up with some boys this season. I know she's bisexual in the books. Is that the direction you're taking her?
MK: It's not our intention. I want to choose my words really carefully here, because Emily is going through a period of mourning and loss and confusion, and she may make a decision or two that will take her on a winding road — but she definitely quickly comes back to her understanding of her sexuality.
http://www.afterellen.com/content/2012/05/exclusive-pretty-little-liars-boss-marlene-king-talks-emaya-writing-her-own-fan
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Actually, I'm fascinated for them to explore this. Especially the way they've explained how they're going to go about it., it seems like an incredibly chance for narrative. It touches on a confusion that most gay characters on television never experience after their initial coming-to-terms.

It gets me excited to watch PLL again, I've been kind of bored by it through the last bit of the second season.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Oh interesting, bit surprised she's developing feelings for him though. Maybe he reminds her of Maya? I dunno tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:01 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
WARNING--POSSIBLE PLL SPOILERS AHEAD (for those who havent seen S2) smile

klajdsask/lsadd *anger*
Quote :
TVLINE | Emily is arguably the most messed up by the whole situation, given Maya’s presumed death.
Yeah, she’ll meet Maya’s cousin [played by Sterling Sulieman], and he throws her for a loop. In Maya’s absence, he represents something; he’s a sexy, sweet guy and Emily can’t help but develop feelings for him, too.
But also:
Quote :
AE: You say "girlfriend," which I think will make our readers really happy, because I've heard some speculation that Emily might hook-up with some boys this season. I know she's bisexual in the books. Is that the direction you're taking her?
MK: It's not our intention. I want to choose my words really carefully here, because Emily is going through a period of mourning and loss and confusion, and she may make a decision or two that will take her on a winding road — but she definitely quickly comes back to her understanding of her sexuality.
http://www.afterellen.com/content/2012/05/exclusive-pretty-little-liars-boss-marlene-king-talks-emaya-writing-her-own-fan

Quite frankly, it's so nice to see someone actually taking some consideration with the words they use. I think it's perfectly plausible for someone to become 'confused' or make some questionable decisions after a loss like that. And becoming attached to someone who reminds you of/resembles the person you have lost is also a reasonable response. If done well, which I imagine it will be, this could be a really great story.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:56 am

It's only okay IMO if those feelings come from the fact that he reminds her of Maya. But if they randomly write her as bisexual, then no. Marlene wont be that stupid though... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:08 am

No, I don't think they'll go the bisexual route. Just the mourning, confused, almost self destructive route. As they've already started with her 'excessive' drinking.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:25 am

Yeah dont think Marlene will go there myself...just what Charlie said really.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:05 am

Just got round to watching the last PLL! I'm so glad it's back, and I enjoyed the ep. Yep, I think we're going to be seeing some messed up, self destructive Emily over the coming weeks. Tbh I'd be worried if they didn't show that side of her...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:31 am

Anyone watching Bomb Girls?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 am

Never heard of it. Is it good?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 am

Never heard of it. Is it good?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:29 pm

Yeah. It's great. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:36 am

Aria's mum is the cutest.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:41 am

Charlie wrote:
Anyone watching Bomb Girls?

I heard of that show for the first time a couple days ago, but I haven't watched it yet.

I've been really getting into House lately. I'm almost finished with S2 on DVD, but I've also been catching several eps from S4 on TV because the USA network airs blocks of it every weeknight. But I usually hate watching ep of shows I haven't seen yet out of order.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:42 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

I like Aria's mom way more than Aria.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:56 am

What she does in the latest ep is really nice/cute.

And Jenna's pretty.

Ha Janel Parrish (Mona) is in Spring Awakening. I didn't know she was a singer too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-m_XpNlB8o
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:16 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

I like Aria's mom way more than Aria.

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:42 am

Hehe my friend at uni watches PLL... it's so nice talking to someone in real life just after the episode airs. Unfortunately she thinks i'm a massive Spencer/Toby shipper because i'n tryna cover being a big lez.

Guys, how do you feel about Paige and Emily. I'm looking forward to their scenes coming up.
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 Tumblr_m5la1ryhQK1qcol78o1_500

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:02 am

Can't see that picture either. Sad I'm not a fan of Paige though. What would your friend at uni think if she found out you're a big lez? (Love the way you picked to say that btw.)
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:38 am

I've only got one episode of Bomb Girls left to watch. That is so disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next