Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 am

Charlie wrote:
Can't see that picture either. Sad

In the 'everything else' you could see the pics when they were in a quote, so try now.

voteforalice1 wrote:
Hehe my friend at uni watches PLL... it's so nice talking to someone in real life just after the episode airs. Unfortunately she thinks i'm a massive Spencer/Toby shipper because i'n tryna cover being a big lez.

Guys, how do you feel about Paige and Emily. I'm looking forward to their scenes coming up.
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 Tumblr_m5la1ryhQK1qcol78o1_500

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 am

Charlie wrote:
Can't see that picture either. Sad I'm not a fan of Paige though. What would your friend at uni think if she found out you're a big lez? (Love the way you picked to say that btw.)
I'm not sure actually. I can't tell how she sees gay people. I'll have to subtly find out.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:50 am

cinco wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Can't see that picture either. Sad

In the 'everything else' you could see the pics when they were in a quote, so try now.

voteforalice1 wrote:
Hehe my friend at uni watches PLL... it's so nice talking to someone in real life just after the episode airs. Unfortunately she thinks i'm a massive Spencer/Toby shipper because i'n tryna cover being a big lez.

Guys, how do you feel about Paige and Emily. I'm looking forward to their scenes coming up.
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 Tumblr_m5la1ryhQK1qcol78o1_500

Nah, I just checked on my phone because I needed to see. tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:51 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Can't see that picture either. Sad I'm not a fan of Paige though. What would your friend at uni think if she found out you're a big lez? (Love the way you picked to say that btw.)
I'm not sure actually. I can't tell how she sees gay people. I'll have to subtly find out.

I'm sure it would be fine. Uni is the perfect place for you to test your confidence to be yourself because you don't know those people before you go there. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:50 am

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 Tumblr_m5n0vlEdnn1qavxr1o2_r1_250
oh stop.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:52 am

Can't see it. *goes to look on phone*

Cute. smile
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:50 am

So... don't tell me I'm the only one who remembers this weird version of Alice in Wonderland.

The music and the imagery of the first 5 seconds always haunted me as a kid. tongue

Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:13 am

I bought True Blood S4 yesterday.
I've seen 4 episodes of it already and up until now I prefer it over S3.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:06 am

Watching PLL sooooonsies.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:49 am

I wanna kiss Jenna.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:53 am

Why did I forget that True Blood Season 5 had started!? yahoo

Jessica is so gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:58 am

I'm always one season behind with everything. Shrug

Charlie wrote:
Jessica is so gorgeous.

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 Tumblr_m010iisNpU1r8v438o2_500
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Yum.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:30 pm

Well I must say season 4 is quite ok. I've seen 5 episodes now (I guess I will have seen all 12 of them by the end of the week) and I prefer it over season 3. The turn in Eric's character is quite interesting. I just wish the show quit with the whole panther/werewolf/shapeshifter-weirdness, but I guess vampires and werewolves are a package in popular culture: you can't have one without the other. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:34 pm

*shrug* The shapeshifter stuff didn't really bother me. I think the witch stuff annoyed me more. Lol.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:41 pm

You're right. That's also annoying.
The rules regarding witch stuff in stories are often unclear. That bothers me also.
Anyway... I never really like the big bads in True Blood.
That's a pity, because I want to like the big bads in stories.
There's nothing more interesting than an intriguing villain. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:58 am

Anybody seen a new show called "True Love" with Billie Piper and Kaya Scodelario from the BBC? I loved it, in my opinion smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:10 am

Haven't seen it yet, but I intend to.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:43 am

Seen 8 episodes now from True Blood season 4.
4 to go.

Eric's behaviour in this season reminds me a bit of Spike's behaviour in Buffy season 7.

Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:22 am

cinco wrote:
Seen 8 episodes now from True Blood season 4.
4 to go.

... and finished. Why are they always obsessed with adding so many cliffhangers in their season finales?

Anyway... the show was as primal as ever. But that's kinda normal I guess, when most of the characters are part animal or part monster.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:11 pm

isn't True Love about a student/teacher relashioship? I'm not sure I like that kind of stuff
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:42 am

Yeah I think so. I just thought it was a touching storyline myself.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:36 am

Sez wrote:
Yeah I think so. I just thought it was a touching storyline myself.
Plus1
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:03 am

*tantrum* I really want to see it. Won't have time this weekend. Someone remind me next week because I'll forget. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:29 am

I shall remind you tongue

It's weird though, i actually did feel a bit *cringe* at some points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next