Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:15 pm

I'm downloading OUAT, but I accidently read a huge spoiler while I was on EW website. swear
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Charlie wrote:
Right. It is my mission to download OUAT tonight.

I fully approve of your mission dude Laughing

Isa wrote:
I'm downloading OUAT, but I accidently read a huge spoiler while I was on EW website. swear

Damn - bad times... (what was it just out of interest.. don't worry I'm all up to date)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Damn - bad times... (what was it just out of interest.. don't worry I'm all up to date)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:27 am

So, I only managed to download a couple of episodes last night but didn't watch any. I'll sort the rest out tomorrow.

Also... Isn't PLL back next month? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:52 am

Yeah! 20 something days i think. Gonna be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:54 am

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:04 am

I'm looking forward to PLL coming back! I need something to get me through the summer Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:13 am

Yes, definitely with you on that one. Other than that I'll have to start some other shows I've been intending to watch. Like Fringe, for example.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:26 am

Charlie wrote:
Yes, definitely with you on that one. Other than that I'll have to start some other shows I've been intending to watch. Like Fringe, for example.

I definitely approve of that.

I recommend The Good Wife as well.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:48 am

Very Happy

Oh, don't worry, The Good Wife is on my list aswell.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Charlie wrote:
Very Happy

Oh, don't worry, The Good Wife is on my list aswell.

Good. smile

It's such a smart show. I absolutely love all characters. That's quite something.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:22 am

So I just recovered enough to say that Grey's Anatomy made me cry EVERWHERE.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:30 am

So how was Revenge this week, guys?

I downloaded it but I haven't watched it yet.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:38 am

I haven't watched it either! I need to download it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:33 am

Revenge was as always AMAZING!!! Very Happy

I've never watched Grey's although I did hear it was a sob-fest Crying or Very sad

I probably would have cried; even Glee made me cry twice this week. Tell a lie 3 times if you count that sneak peak... Damn... I must have had tears to get out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:42 am

I've never watched GA either.

Glee almost had me going a couple of times this week too. tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:48 am

I gave up on Grey's Anatomy during season 5, I think. Sometimes I watch random episodes. There's so much drama, so many characters being killed or experiencing awful things though. That's so annoying. It's the same with Private Practice. Shonda can't write her TV shows without making her characters suffer the most. It's just too much.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:51 am

Yeah Grey's got me too and I expected it so yeah Sad Very sad though.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh, Revenge! So, so good. yahoo

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:46 am

Uhm... Why did I think Weeds finished after season six? WTF
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:47 am

Also, I can't wait to watch Revenge tonight. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Watched the series finale of House; Jennifer Morrison did a really good job with her cameo, and the ending was pretty good.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:27 am

Isa wrote:
Oh, Revenge! So, so good. yahoo

Spoiler:

THIS! ^ Cannot wait for the next episode.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:19 am

Jennifer Morrison's cameo reminded me of why I stopped watching House on a regular basis. The show was missing that spark, for me, without her there. Her being there instantly brought back the House I loved.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:31 am

Won't disagree. Laughing I liked the search for a new team when the first three quit (Season three or five I think), and I liked Kumar, Thirteen, and Bald Guy, but that's definitely where it jumped the shark. tongue

Jen's cameo was one of the few parts of last night's episode that didn't feel as though the actors had already checked out. Every scene she wasn't in with Hugh Laurie he looked so bored and as if he couldn't wait to be done filming the last episode.

I would have been pissed if they just killed him off with that fire. hash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next