Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers IV

Go down 
+17
Melissa
bored now.
Isa
Irashii
Shanna_
Ato
FluffyHats
Romee
Charles
Tuk17
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Sez
Mike`
cinco
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:36 am

I'm tempted to watch it just to see how bad it was Laughing

I know it's a bit sadistic but it's that whole being told not to look at something, which makes you feel compelled to look....

Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:09 am

Ugh @ the promo with the once again shirtless boys.

Ryan's boner can be seen from space.

And I am going to enjoy reading the bad reviews for last nights episode.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:53 am

Lol, yeah I have seen the promo. The frequency at which we seem to be seeing Chord shirtless in a show set, (for his role anyway) in a High School is a little weird. Don't get me wrong I can appreciate a good torso on a guy, but its become bit much now I think. Shrug

On a plus, Sugar was in the promo though, does that mean she's back?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:27 am

Span_ski wrote:
Did anyone actually watch this tonight?

I completely forgot there was a new Glee ep last night. Drinks

EDIT-Read a recap of the ep. I can't believe they revealed Burt is dying of cancer in the Christmas ep. Really, Glee? REALLY? I can't even...

WTF

noo

Passing on the ep.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:37 am

I've downloaded it, but I'm not entirely sure I want to watch it...
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:32 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I can't believe they revealed Burt is dying of cancer in the Christmas ep.

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 Shocked

Really, I haven't seen the episode but yesterday I was watching another series in which someone told she had cancer and I asked myself why it's the go-to disease in shows and then I wondered how long it would take Glee to insert this in a storyline. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:29 am

Ok, so the definitiion of 'glee' is :-

1. great merriment or delight, often caused by someone else's misfortune
2. a type of song originating in 18th-century England, sung by three or more unaccompanied voices

Well, the writers got the bolded part down I guess. Although I think they may have taken it a little far with brittana fans / anyone with any sensitivity at all of late.

Synonyms

cheerfulness, delight, elation, exhilaration, exuberance, exultation, fun, gaiety, gladness, hilarity, jocularity, jollity, joviality, joy, joyfulness, joyousness, liveliness, merriment, mirth, sprightliness, triumph, verve

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but this show hasn't been exuding any of the above for me of late.

I wish the writers would remember what this show used to be about.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:32 pm

It's not that they don't remember, they just don't give a damn.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:24 pm

I'm sure they'll care a little more when the show gets cancelled lol

I mean it's quite an acheivement to take a show that people called a phenomenon, groundbreaking, emmy award winning blah, blah , blah and transform it into an unfunny comedy-drama with no consistent plot.
Back to top Go down
XenaLin

XenaLin

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:26 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

I can't believe they revealed Burt is dying of cancer in the Christmas ep.

Did they actually say that? Because I thought he said they caught it early and there was a good chance?? Or was I blocking something out?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:47 am

Ok, I'm finally gonna watch ep. 5 -> ep. 10.
Glee-a-thon!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:40 am

So I've seen ep. 5 -> ep. 10.

I'm not gonna comment again on the whole Bram-thing.

Here's the stuff I liked in each episode:

The Role You Were Born To Play: I liked Figgins' confusion regarding Unique. Lol.
Glease: Rachel imagining how the performance would look like with the original members. Kinda how I watch this series these days.
Dynamic Duets: There was something I liked about it but I forgot.
Thanksgiving: That song! My god, that song! It's like the best of the season. It makes me teary-eyed. (we're talking about 'Home/Homeward Bound' of course)
Swan Song: They lost! Wow, they actually lost Sectionals. Sue takes over the choir room. The pianist finally talks. Glee-club is kinda destroyed. And meanwhile Rachel is doing a spectacular performance in NY. Actually all this stuff I really liked. This is actually a good episode. (if you ignore something I was not gonna comment on)
Glee Actually: 5 short stories and most of them are quite forgetful. Also, there is an alternative universe now in which Quinn is dead. Like, really?!?

Overall I still enjoyed it, because I still like the whole musical concept despite the shortcomings of the show.
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:12 am

Oh, Cinco, you're so brave. I have probably watched three episodes this season.

What did you think of the newbies though? I am not watching because everything sounds annoying and the few scenes I did watch of them bored me to tears. But the heavy noob eps, did you get through it?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:52 am

I got through it, but like you said, they are so boring, especially the guys.
Unique is ok though.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Lol how's Glee?

Haven't been on GF for a while.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:25 am

*shrug*
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 6:07 am

I have no idea.

I don't watch this show since the break up episode.

Too many far superior shows to watch and not get angry with lousy writers.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:39 am

Swan Song was actually really good. (if you ignore the Bram-thing)
I mean, I kinda cheered when Sue said this line: "Hey, congratulations, Finn Hudson. For the first time in its charmed, yet pitiful existence, the New Directions has lost Sectionals."

Besides what happened with Marley, no way they could have won with that Gangnam song ( Rolling Eyes ) and Finn Schuester. (he even wears his clothes now which is downward strange)

So the Glee Club is disbanded, Sue removes everything Glee from their choir room (even the pic of the old lady) and Tina and Blaine become Cheerios.

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 Gleeb

And while Glee Club is at its lowest, Rachel reaches new highs in NY when performing in front of an exclusive audience and receives a standing ovation. (and indeed, that performance was really outstanding, Lea Michele at her best)

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 Glee-409-recap-swan-song-lea-michele-fox

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:33 am

Just found out Glee is covering "No Scrubs", a song I've wanted so badly for an all-girl number since S1...aaand they are giving it to the boys. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Irashii

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:13 am

Hey look, they locked the thread again.

Apparently we're no longer aloud to comment on the lesbian jokes Glee makes and how they're inappropriate. Huzzah.

Seriously though, is it impossible for the writers not to drop a shitty lesbian joke in the show at this point? Can they actually function if they just let the whole thing go for a bit or do they have to poke the fucking dragon every chance they get?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:50 am

Lol^ locked forum.
Back to top Go down
Irashii

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:04 am

I do love the explanation that was given for this lockout. Typical crap, but then the, "I respect you guys, I think you're all super mature, but every other ship has gotten over it so ya'll need to shut up about the legitimate complaints about the show because it's upsetting some people. I love having you guys here, the board wouldn't be the same without you, but if you keep bitching gtfo. Except for some of you, because I like you guys. But the rest of you can kindly fuck off."

Suuuuuuper modding skills.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:46 am

^^
Who said that?
Back to top Go down
Irashii

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:06 am

KurtHummel. Here's part of what I was (admittedly snarkily) referring to,

"I understand your mad at the show and the writers. I get that I do but we cant allow you guys to break a ton of rules and get away with it. Not when other shipper threads cant get away with the stuff you do. Brittana has been screwed over this season I recognize that but so has Klaine, Finchel, Samcedes and literally every other ship. Yet you dont see those shipper thread complaining about every little thing. Klaine got the cheating which was really bad and the shippers complained for a bit in a MATURE fashion but they quickly got over it. Same with the Finchel thread they have the whole Brody thing happening but they dont spent every minute of the thread bitching about it. I have to say that I respect you Brittana shippers alot most of you are intelligent and mature and make great arguments and it would sadden me If you guys ever left the forum. I want this thread to be open I want people to come in here and have a mature discussion but that cant happen unless you guys start following the rules. If you cant follow them and dont like it on this forum then I suggest you kindly leave because you are only doing us a favor."

It went on for a little longer, there was a moment of "don't poke the admins they can instaban you if you don't shut up" to one of the posters, and then a couple of members were listed with a "you're my favorite don't leave".

The forum's open again. That was quick.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:53 pm

For people following GF, who exactly is this chick?
Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 Tumblr_mgfolyKiWr1qe2n6po1_250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers IV
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next