Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers IV

Go down 
+17
Melissa
bored now.
Isa
Irashii
Shanna_
Ato
FluffyHats
Romee
Charles
Tuk17
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Sez
Mike`
cinco
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:47 pm

I just got permanently banned from GF. Soooomeone from our little fandom is tattling on me.
Luckily idgaf
Back to top Go down
Irashii

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Haha, what did you get banned for?

Apparently this chick is Santana's Eli equivalent. Supposedly she's showing up in ep. 13, but who knows in what capacity. Could be a fling, a girlfriend (one that would have occurred off screen, of course), who knows? But if they try to retcon Library Girl to be this chick, I'm going to die laughing.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Ohhh i see. Well, she's pretty.

Idk exactly why i got banned. A delayed reaction to the "mod-shaped bruise on my ass" comment? I also just posted then about that chick above calling her pretty.

I have a feeling someone from over there complains about me though. Probably Ato, she's always hated me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:52 pm

You got banned?!?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:00 pm

That chick is Kayla Kalbfleisch and she's a dancer not a actress.

Banned again Rosie lol??
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:05 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Ohhh i see. Well, she's pretty.

Idk exactly why i got banned. A delayed reaction to the "mod-shaped bruise on my ass" comment? I also just posted then about that chick above calling her pretty.

I have a feeling someone from over there complains about me though. Probably Ato, she's always hated me Laughing

Laughing

That is funny. Rosie, bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:23 am

Ato never reports things. tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:49 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
For people following GF, who exactly is this chick?
Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 Tumblr_mgfolyKiWr1qe2n6po1_250

I dunno. Cute though Wink

voteforalice1 wrote:
I just got permanently banned from GF. Soooomeone from our little fandom is tattling on me.
Luckily idgaf

The bolded made me chuckle Laughing

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:05 am

Ah well, marks the end of my Glee obsession. A good thing.

Mike` wrote:
Ato never reports things. tongue
Not sarcasm ?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:48 am

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I just read that the name of the girl in that picture is Kayla Kalbfleisch...

Kalbfleisch is german and means veal Very Happy

Yum!
Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 Veal-Ribeye-Steak-01_4
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Is it worth me reading these spoilers? I mean are they good (in a Santana SL sense) spoilers that might just make me care about glee again?

Dare I hope for that?

Last edited by Span_ski on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Oh wow, unfortunate name.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:35 pm

I think the spoilers sound interesting. It seems like Santana is soon to be in NYC which is the important thing to me.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:05 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Oh wow, unfortunate name.

I was kind of surprised she wouldn't have changed it when she went into show biz. But, then I saw she's a dancer without acting experience really. So my interest in seeing her play opposite Naya plummeted. We already got a dancer without acting experience in HeMo, and no offense to HeMo fans here, but I've been wanting them to cast an experienced actress to play Santana's LI, if they cast another female LI for her at all, which I never really counted on them doing. But I guess beggers can't be chosers.

But the fact that this Kayla girl is a dancer and not an experienced actress tells me her part will be very small. I never thought RM and crew would put much thought or effort into casting a viable LI for Santana. They don't care much about casting new female characters for the show in general. Not the way they care about about casting a 100 new male characters every season. Oh well. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Hahahahahaah people must be mad.

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 Tumblr_mgqmgur1CL1r4ezfzo1_500
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:10 pm

[quote]Prepare yourselves Brittany/Santana lovers, because it doesn’t sound like the twosome will rekindle their romance anytime soon. “They’re friends, but they won’t get back together,” said Heather Morris. While the Cheerios were once in love and as close as can be, the actress thinks “it’s good that [Santana] moved on and gave me room to figure it out because I don’t think that they were great for each other. They’re best friends, but I think Sam gives her more room to just be herself. That’s a lot of fun. Santana was so serious for her that she really just couldn’t be weird.”

No offence to anyone here who likes heather, but I think she's a bit of a dumbass. Santana was so serious and Brittany couldn't be weird.

Now I wish I could go on GF just to laugh at all their reactions and excuses for heathers words.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:52 pm

noo

I'm so glad I don't watch this show anymore.
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:34 am

There is a reason why I never truly warmed up to Heather...(multiple actually).

Aside from her "we're the best couple evaaahh" about Brittana, it would make way more sense if she would just come out and say she's way more comfortable being in a rs with a boy on screen. Would explain everything.

I don't know if I can bring it up to be mad anymore if they get shit on again in Diva. Still gonna watch for Santana. Was actually pretty disappointed that new girl was just an Eli C 2.0.

Can't they just cast another Kalbfleisch girl who is a good actress for Santana in NY? I'd ship it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:36 am

Heather roll eyes

I agree Romee. It would make more sense if she'd just say she was more comfortable acting with a boy. Whether its acting romantically with another girl, or more likely the additional responsibility that comes with Brittana i.e. having an impact on peoples lives, young girls coming out etc etc idk? Either way she lacks the tact and diplomacy for this kind of stuff.

She's said hundreds of times she prefers doing her own brand of comedy, playing goofy Brittany, she doesn't like doing angst or drama (you know... acting). Fair play. Get Santana to NY, find an actress who's hearts in the job, and give fans a couple people can ship without having to deal with either writers bashing them on screen or one half of the ship saying they were never meant to be...

Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:34 am

Heather probably won't be identified as that lesbian girl from Glee.
I remember her disapproving the idea of a Brittana-kiss during comic-con a few years ago.
At the end of the day she only joined Glee for that Single Ladies routine and all that happened afterwards was never planned. Even becoming an actress or even a singer is something that 'happened'. It seemed as it was dancing for her in the first place.
Now she kinda enjoys getting the chances offered (eg. doing a little voiceover in one of the Ice Age movies) and the money that Glee provided opened more possibilities for her to do her own little projects. Didn't she mention how she actually would prefer behind the cameras stuff over acting?
Does she really enjoy the celebrity status anyway? She isn't really into nurturing her fanbase. (or whatever the way I should describe it)
Well, that's a choice and that's totally understandable and besides the dancing she probably just likes the wacky side of Glee.
It might also explain why it was only Santana's road of acceptance we witnessed during S3 and Brit was mostly sidelined.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:38 am

Now I'm not sure if I dreamt this or not because I saw it on my phone in the middle of the night but.... Quinntanna? Is my crack ship becoming a reality?

I actually scared to imagine where they're going with this one...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:04 am

I've heard that around too so it wasn't a dream haha.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 am

Well at least I haven't lost my mind Laughing

I'm not really sure about the details, or in fact if this is legit?

Plot wise I really have no idea how this could work. It's glee, so that's probably not the writers major concern anyway. I just hope it's not offensive. There is the potential for some comedy gold, and also the potential for a disaster.

Aesthetically it works for me though. I think they could look good together. Although if this happens at all I'm sure it'll be a very brief pairing.

Hot damn mess?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:04 am

What's the actual root source of this stuff? Does anyone know how legit it is?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:05 am

I think it's from this brazilian tumblr? The one that has spoiled pretty much everything there is to spoil these past episodes.

I really don't get these people at all.
And I honestly am a bit shocked by Heathers ways. I don't know where she's coming from but this is a woman who - without a doubt - has received multiple letters from fans telling her how important and serious the idea of Brittana is for them.
And she completely invalidates the nature of this relationship by saying, they were just best friends (or sth. like that, I haven't really read it that attentively. I might have misunderstood because I didn't have much time to read it and just skipped some lines).

Honestly: this might be the most offending thing anyone has ever said on this show.

I wish this fandom would finally get that they will never be treated equally on this show.
Do one last twitter "Fuck you, Glee" if you need to - but then STOP.
Move on to other, better shows!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers IV
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next