Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers IV

Go down 
+17
Melissa
bored now.
Isa
Irashii
Shanna_
Ato
FluffyHats
Romee
Charles
Tuk17
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Sez
Mike`
cinco
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:35 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Tuk17 wrote:

Yeah GF is probs going to get shut down.

When the mods started threatening to shut us down again last night, and ban people in the process, I had a feeling of certainty that things will go from bad to worse on GF during and after the ep.

Which is why I'm glad we got a bunch more people to come over here and continue the discussion on this fuckery when the GF Gestapo cracks down again. Haha, saying that would get me banned on GF. I almost want to get banned. That would make it easy for me to quit that place.

Maybe part of this place should become login only then (to keep it safe from lurking eyes) as they also stated that they would not tolerate GF-bashing/criticizing on other forums.

And really classy how they handled that fair warning thread. Rolling Eyes
"Brittana-shippers will be out of control this Thursday, don't go outside after dark!"
Can't believe that first post in that thread got 20 likes.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:46 am

Unless someone sent a GF mod a link they shouldn't be able to find this place. It would be hard, not easy to find on Google. I'll have a look into it though smile
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am

Span_ski wrote:
Unless someone sent a GF mod a link they shouldn't be able to find this place. It would be hard, not easy to find on Google. I'll have a look into it though smile

If anyone does that angry

I don't think any of the people I PM'ed the link to this site would do that though.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am

Yeah, you pretty much need to know the address to find us but it's do-able.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:28 am

Yeah, I know they said they would act if anyone was threatening GF, but we're not doing that anyway. Merely voicing opinions that are unwelcome on GF. The way I see it we're doing them a favour. If they don't want people to talk about how Glee is alienating Brittana fans on GF, they can't really complain if people go elsewhere to talk. Shrug
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:42 am

Do people plan to post there about the upcoming stellar episode? Or will the live watching and commenting be done here? I can't tell how bad it is, but sounds like they are totally choking the life out of the thread (maybe I should use my phone to check the place but the thought of the GF mods and their actions = instant rage atm). I think 95% of active posters there are here?

I admit at having selfish some intentions since I intend to grudge if I should watch the episode depending on how pissed off it will make you guys that watch it. I kind of want to watch it to fully get turned off from Glee but I fear it might send me into a rage spiral if it is as bad as expected and then some thanks to visuals.

Last edited by FluffyHats on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:45 am

FluffyHats wrote:
Or will the live watching and commenting be done here?

You can always do it here if you want so and other people are online also.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:59 am

Wow so many things I have missed without the internet lol

No comment on the Bram thing. I'm not happy inside but yeah :/
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:25 am

I've been lurking over at GF (probably because writing about bitumen recovery isn't that exciting) and I have to say, one of the mods over there is a right tool. I'm half tempted to log on for the first time in ages and say so...

I'm not talking about one of the Brittana shippers btw.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:35 am

I was ready to go off on those mods yesterday. Dumbass child cant even spell "a lot" right. Threatening us, vilifying us (we weren't doing anything wrong yesterday), and holding our thread hostage so long as we dont hurt their feelings. They are power tripping.

But I didnt want to get the thread locked. If they were just threatening bans, I would have done it. They should warn us individually. But they threatened the whole thread and I didnt want to ruin it for those who still want to post there.

Back to top Go down
Irashii

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:38 am

The mods are rather spectacularly bad, honestly. A number of them pop in and out randomly just to let everyone on the thread know we get away with much more than they allow other threads, and they're Brittana shippers too, so we don't want to get on their bad sides etc. It's embarrassing to watch.

I'm looking forward to watching the madness tonight--not the episode, but how quickly we get shut down for being uppity. It's an equal opportunity forum, alright, as long as you ship anyone but Brittana.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:48 am

"You dont want to get me angry!!!!" lulz

I couldn't believe she said that. She's speaking to mostly adults on our thread. What a fucking joke.
Back to top Go down
Irashii

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:58 am

The posturing that a number of those mods do is ridiculous. We support you, we're on your side, but so help us if you take one step out of line we'll call down the thunder. I love how they always state they get more complaints about our thread than any other, yet most of the people who come in and post on our thread who aren't Brittana shippers have stated they have no problems with the way things are. And yet, the second some anon decides they don't like the way the conversation is going, "It's against the rules, we let you guys get away with so much more than other threads so don't make this about us."

I poked around in a few other threads, and none of them are monitored as closely as the Brittana thread. None.
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:04 pm

lol to even imagine that there are a number of dick heads who report everything we say on that thread. Very transparent that the mods let them get away with that. The only one I like is Jessica. Rachel Berry and the Sam stan mods are the worst. Edit: no wait, they all suck (except for one)

Whatever, I'm allowed to express my opinion on the whole debacle and I don't care if I get banned or not.

Last edited by Romee on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irashii

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Jessica seems fine. The others that decide to pop their heads in every now and again just to let us know they're there, though, make me want to break things.

I'm making myself popcorn and curling up with a beer to watch the bloodbath tonight. Should be a fun one. It's heart-warming to see other parts of the fandom getting disgusted by the treatment we're getting though, even though I haven't watched the show since TBU.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:13 pm

Irashii wrote:

I poked around in a few other threads, and none of them are monitored as closely as the Brittana thread. None.

What happens is a bunch of stans (particularly the Blarren ones) lurk our thread looking for reasons to report. Finchel stans used to do it in the St Berry thread to try to get it shut down.

We stick to our own thread. If we lurked other threads just to see if the shippers would step out of line, we could report all day.

But instead, we aren't petty and we handle our own problems. When we have troubles in our thread or outside it, we dont go tattling. We're adults about it.

I just dont see why the feelings of members who only come to our thread to try to get us shut down and have no interest in Brittana or posting in our thread are valued over those of us who only have one thread and actually ship on the thread.
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Most of the times I would watch the reactions everywhere on Friday morning and then decide if I'm going to watch the whole ep or just a few tumblr scenes. But since I'm going out tonight and probably return after midnight, I may be tempted to just wait for a bit and turn on the live stream. Don't know if I want to or not... sleeping full of rage hasn't been very beneficial I noticed last few days..
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:19 pm

If I get my work finished tonight I might consider it? I just don't know if I want that much rage in me either? Decisions, decisions....

Last edited by Span_ski on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Ato wrote:
"You dont want to get me angry!!!!" lulz

I couldn't believe she said that. She's speaking to mostly adults on our thread. What a fucking joke.

Omg wtf? If that is an actual quote.... How embarrassing. From what you guys say, it sounds like some of those mods are super riled up. I wonder if it is because some of them know on some level that they fucked up with that thread, but instead of being mature they are lashing out and try to validate their wrongs through vilifying others - just like Ryan likes to do.

The Brittana forum will be locked within the first 15 minutes with some smug post to boot I bet. Sounds like they will take the slightest excuse to do it.

ps: we suddenly got mods left and right claiming to be Brittana fans? O rly. Seems like bullshit that suddenly there are several Brittana fans among them now, when before this conflict most of them never mentioned a pip about shipping Brittana.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:22 pm

I think we got locked last time because I said that the mods behavior was mirroring that of the show.

They stan all the wrong people just like the show - which is leading to tanking ratings and a tanking forum.

They vilify the same shippers and try to twist it around on them - just like their idol, Murphy.

It's so funny seeing the situation they create. If they want their homogeneous forum, they can have it. Just like they're figuring out with the show only pandering to them - they're gonna be the only ones left. Their funeral.
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:30 pm

I love how we can FINALLY vent about some mods and users over there.

Don't you know the Brittana fandom is planning to mass bombard GF? roll eyes

And lol seriously at that warning: "It's like a bomb threat. We have to act with precaution " as told by one of the lovely mods. They are so up their own ass.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Well, as bad as the situation over at the GF is, it's good to see you back here, Ato and have some new faces around.

As far as the ep goes: nope definitely not watching it tonight/tomorrow or any other day.
After the Break-Up I only watched the scenes I wanted to see on tumblr.
And I know, that there won't be any scenes that I'd like to see in this upcoming episode.

Tell me how great the twitter-rage was afterwards though and if anybody had the balls to react (haha as if).
If only these idiots would ever understand what this rage really is about. But I guess the word double-standard is not in their vocabulary

Also, forget GF, we are way cooler over here on the dark side Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Romee wrote:
And lol seriously at that warning: "It's like a bomb threat. We have to act with precaution " as told by one of the lovely mods. They are so up their own ass.

LOL That is absolutely hilarious. I can't say what is worse: the writing on Glee or those mods. Tough question. scratch

Dina wrote:
Also, forget GF, we are way cooler over here on the dark side Wink

Oh yeah! fiesta
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:55 pm

The writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALWAYS!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:59 pm

This is my personal fave glee mod quote...

Quote :

I swear I'm going to delete any nonsense and off-topic post made in this thread, be it from admins, from mods, or from other users.

Enjoying that power trip much? Laughing

What's even better it was in the Brittany and Sam thread for Swan Song, no doubt created in the hope that people will fall out of line so they can be reprimanded or banned to fuel the thirst for power. You're not fooling anyone love - sorry

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers IV
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next