Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:24 pm

I've never seen the Walking Dead either.... on the list lol

Is there a Revenge tonight?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:15 pm

No revenge Sad
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Nevermind, there's no new ep of The Walking Dead on tonight. It's on Winter hiatus. I've still got to watch the latest ep though.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:40 am

Isa wrote:
Your thoughts?

The darkest season up until now.

Oh, this car, this thing, gentlemen…what price would we pay? What behavior would we forgive? If they weren't pretty, if they weren't temperamental, if they weren't beyond our reach and a little out of our control, would we love them like we do? Jaguar…at last something beautiful you can truly own.

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 Mad-men_5_11_480x360_50a615fb2acfd
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:14 am

Yeah, it was pretty dark.

Spetacular season for Joan/Hendricks. The good thing is that her husband is gone. I obviously couldn't forgive him for
Spoiler:

Anyway, what's so interesting/tragic about Joan (and women in general in Mad Man) is that unless you are married (Betty, Megan) and you can have everything you want in material terms, it doesn't matter what you do and how great you are because at some point you are going to have to compromise just because you are woman and certain things are not expected from you, and that's is true for both Joan and Peggy. It is a terrible choice the one Joan made, one that will hunt her, no doubts, but it does secure her future and I can see Joan making such a choice, going to extremes to get what she wants even though she is good enough to get it by better ways if the circumstances were different.

I hate Peter at points, but I can feel this pain. I do hope though that Trudy wakes up and sees what he really means by having an appartment in the city. I wonder if we are ever going to see Rory Gilmore again.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:21 am

Isa wrote:

I wonder if we are ever going to see Rory Gilmore again.

That was another dark side-story. I mean... what her husband did to her. Oh my!

I wonder if Peter's feelings for her were indeed sincere or if it really was a case of "the grass is always greener at the other side".

Also, Don's constant struggle to let his wedding work this time and him trying to avoid adultery, even literally struggling with the personification of his lust during a fever dream.
And then the final shot in which it is suggested that he is gonna return to his old habits again anyway.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:30 am

I know who Gossip Girl is.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:33 am

Yeah, I think only Peggy was in a good place, everybody else was pretty damaged.

Btw, when does the new season start?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:45 am

Isa wrote:
I understand she had to move on, but she is still on the show, right?

Ain't she the female lead?

I'm sure she'll still be part of the show.

Isa wrote:
Yeah, I think only Peggy was in a good place, everybody else was pretty damaged.

Btw, when does the new season start?

Somewhere in 2013. Still no date specified.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:48 am

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Elizabeth Moss wanted to leave the show or something after 5 seasons playing the same character, but I haven't heard anything about this, so I'm guessing she will be on the show. I just wonder in what capacity? I want her back with the agency, for sure.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:57 am

Isa wrote:
I want her back with the agency, for sure.

Maybe they are gonna focus on the competition between the place she works now and SCDP.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Perfect episode of How I Met Your Mother! I love Barney and Robin. She was stunning... Drool
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:47 am

Spoiler:
i believe.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Look similar, no?
(probably a coincidence)
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 Tumblr_mck8w2nceg1r6nj4o

---
I like this:
http://blackbruise.tumblr.com/post/34691485837/my-theory-byron-montgomery

and i want PLL back Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:19 am

Happy New Years everybody! stars /late I know, but I haven't said it yet! 2013~~
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:45 am

I'm kind of glad my shows are all on breaks because I've become addicted to The Good Wife and have managed to watch the first three seasons in the last 2 weeks. Nearly caught up on season 4.

Lost Girl - 06.01.2013!!!! yahoo
Revenge - 06.01.2013! yahoo
OUAT - 06.01.2013! yahoo - It's going to be a busy Monday. Lol.
White Collar - no idea what's happening there. Last season it started back in January.
Glee - IDGAF anymore.
Fringe - I'm not caught up on yet (3 episodes behind) but it starts back on 11.01.2013.
PLL - 08.01.2013!!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:11 am

Yep, it is indeed! I can't wait to have my shows back again.

I've been watching a lot of TGW too, up to S03e09 now. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:22 am

Diane is still my favourite. Kalinda and her emotionally unavailable bull is irritating me now. That's in addition to the blinding difference between scenes she's had with male and female love interests which is also annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:47 am

Grey's is back next week and LG is actually being fast tracked here. S3 airs on the 10th here Very Happy

Also Chicago Fire is on the 10th too Very Happy So excited.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:55 am

Charlie wrote:
Diane is still my favourite. Kalinda and her emotionally unavailable bull is irritating me now. That's in addition to the blinding difference between scenes she's had with male and female love interests which is also annoying.

I've heard some comments about the shift in Kalinda's character in the fourth season.... right now though she's still my fave closely followed by Diane. I'm glad I'm a bit behind right now, it should give them a chance to fix things.

Last edited by Isa on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LOL! Isa here, I tried to quote your post and ended up editing it...)
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:57 am

Totally forgot about CF.

I should compile a little timetable really because I keep getting behind on things because I forget about them unless you lot are all watching them too. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:10 am

OMG!!! Bomb Girls starts again tonight! yahooyahooyahooyahooyahooyahooyahoo
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Jan 10.. Grey's Anatomy
Jan 17.. The Vampire Diaries/Glee
---
Feb 10.. The Walking Dead
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Tuk17 wrote:
Jan 10.. Grey's Anatomy
Jan 17.. The Vampire Diaries/Glee/+SUITS
---
Feb 10.. The Walking Dead

I won't even miss Glee at all anymore. With Suits returning on the 17th as well, I will have TVD AND Suits to catch up over the WE. Two great shows, who needs glee?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Bomb Girls is back tonight?! Please share links because I'm fairly tech helpless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next