Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:41 am

Cards?!?

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 AzQTOCSCMAAuEtn
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 am

Ooo pics! Exciting! Does pics together mean scene together or are these from a promo photoshoot or something? Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:39 am

Nope, we don't know what it means.... I'm just in awe that we got a HeYa pic haha.

Yeah Santana will only be in it for a few episodes we're assuming.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:31 am

I can't understand why this scene was cut in the first place.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:37 am

The promo's out for the next season..... no Santana No Not shocking, but still....
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:06 am

LOL They are always keeping Santana in the dark, isn't it?

Brittany in the end was the best part.

Not excited at all.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:06 am

But I have to say, Kate Hudson looks freaking hot. Drool
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 am

Yes... yes she does... Silver linings Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:55 am

So glee must be starting again soon? I feel like should start reading spoilers and getting excited or something. Do we know anything about whats happening with santana yet other than she starts off at Louisville?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:34 am

I think it comes back September 25? :unsure:

I think all we know about Santana is that she's in Lima for episode four? (I don't think that's even confirmed, just suspicion based on songs) We know nothing about her except they cared so little they messed up the promo and put St. Louis instead of Louisville. hash
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:30 am

Really? lol! good research glee
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:57 am

Mike` wrote:
I think it comes back September 25? :unsure:

I think all we know about Santana is that she's in Lima for episode four? (I don't think that's even confirmed, just suspicion based on songs) We know nothing about her except they cared so little they messed up the promo and put St. Louis instead of Louisville. hash

It almost seems like that mistake was kind of a passive aggressive gesture to show us they don't give a shit about Santana's SL and are just stringing Naya along. They'll use her for comedy potential in NYC and let her sing a bit, but I have my doubts they'll give any of substance. And Flopson is probably dying to project some more of his frat boy fantasies.

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Here's a Brittany spoiler lol

Question: How about a Glee scooplet on Brittany for a change? And notice I said Brittany, not Brittana. —Theresa Ausiello: Yep, I can read. I don’t particularly enjoy it, but I’m able to do it in a pinch. It probably comes as no surprise that the show’s second Britney Spears tribute will be a big episode for Heather Morris’ IQ-challenged chanteuse. “It’s one of the funniest episodes we have done,” declares exec producer Brad Falchuk. “Brittany is having some troubles and Will and Emma come up with a plan to [cheer her up].” But whereas the last Spears-athon “inspired her and brought her out of her shell, this time it backfires in a very bizarre way,” teases Falchuk. Bonus spoiler: It all works out in the end!

Source http://tvline.com/2012/08/28/walking-dead-season-3-death-spoiler/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:30 pm

That "I don't particularly enjoy it" was completely unecessary.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:39 am

In case you haven't seen this yet...

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 305274_10151148068047044_1390975783_n

Kurtana - YAY! I hope this is another sign Santana is NYC bound smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:41 am

I was about to post that too.

She looks amazing. Drool

And yay for Kurtana.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:53 am

I kinda excited about the start of the new season. I have no idea where it's going to go this time.

I'm starting to get hopeful.... a somewhat dangerous position for a glee fan some might say Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:31 am

I'm getting over Glee. So not hopeful.

We always get disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 am

She does look pretty amazing in that pic.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:30 am

Besides the new season there's also the S3 release.
I don't know if there are people here who still buy the boxsets,
but I'm certainly looking forward to this.

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 51WUDxWu2RL._SL500_AA300_

Also, Brittana on the cover. smile

And the Santa Baby deleted scene is one of the extras. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:33 am

I can't say I'm excited, but I'm definitely a bit curious about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:49 am

It can still excite me though. Despite its flaws it's still my favourite show.
To quote Brittany: I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So I'm good. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:51 am

I'm curious to see the show's new dynamics, how they will handle NY-Lima, the two major storylines, etc.

It could be a hit again if done properly. But I'm guessing it will be a mess and it will be the show's final season.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:56 am

Isa wrote:
It could be a hit again if done properly. But I'm guessing it will be a mess and it will be the show's final season.

Probably.

And I'm SO gonna miss their previous group dynamic and their reactions during eachother's songs. Rachel's and Santana's facial expressions will be missed in the choir room. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next