Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:45 am

I will miss the choir room dynamic, but I think the potential for some great comedic interaction between Rachel, Kurt (and hopefully) Santana in New York could more than make up for it!

Please glee... please see how good this could be!! please
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:23 am

Span_ski wrote:
Rachel, Kurt (and hopefully) Santana in New York

Isn't that what the Santana-Kurt promo pic is hinting at? smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:27 am

Naya is back on set with HeMo smile

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 Tumblr_m9tyekL4GR1qbd895o1_500
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:44 am

Is that the second time she's tweeted about a Brittana McKinley scene? If there's two... well, two more than last season, and JESUS SEND SANTANA TO NYC ALREADY.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:55 am

Mike` wrote:
and JESUS SEND SANTANA TO NYC ALREADY.

Plus1
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:57 am

Why the hell is she hanging around her old high school. I mean, admittedly, here when students come home from school their first year of university and there's a teacher they reallllyyyy liked having in senior year, they'd go to the high school for an hour and catch up quick. But, hanging around for weeks, just no; it's creepy. hash
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:00 pm

It might have to do with the fourth episode of the season.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:38 pm

Mike` wrote:
JESUS SEND SANTANA TO NYC ALREADY.

+ 2!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:41 pm

What's happening on episode 4?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:46 pm

It's called "The Break Up" I believe.... dun dun dunnnnnnn Laughing

I think that's linked to Finchel but who knows if they're gonna throw in a bit of trouble for Brittana as well?

Santana does need a catalyst to get her to NYC after all Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Oooohhh...

I'm completely out of touch. Embarassed

Well, I just want Santana to go to NY. If that's the reason why she goes to NY, then fine.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:58 pm

I just want my snarky, fabulous Kurtana at this point. hash Damn Cora getting my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:17 pm

I have no idea what episode they are up too or w/e but yeah just intrigued by the tweet lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Naya Rivera ‏@NayaRivera Downtime fun with heather!
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 A1_eXxJCMAIirJl

And apparently they're shooting some Brittana serenade scene.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:24 am

LOL at this pic.

Any idea what song is it?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:36 am

idk about the songs, i havent been following much... so far i've seen The Scientist, Mine by taylor swift and something i cant remember.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:22 am

Isa wrote:
What's happening on episode 4?

Span_ski wrote:
It's called "The Break Up" I believe.... dun dun dunnnnnnn Laughing

I think that's linked to Finchel but who knows if they're gonna throw in a bit of trouble for Brittana as well?

Santana does need a catalyst to get her to NYC after all Shrug

Seems so. Anyway, this is the official description of that episode:

Quote :
The relationships of four of the couples are tested—Will and Emma, Rachel and Finn, Kurt and Blaine, and Santana and Brittany—and at least one does not survive.[12]

...so that explains why they are back on set together.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:23 am

LOL this show... It's always the same thing.

But, wait, Rachel and Finn are still a couple?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:40 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
idk about the songs, i havent been following much... so far i've seen The Scientist, Mine by taylor swift and something i cant remember.

I've never even heard any of those songs. I really should start listening to the radio occasionally...

Isa wrote:
LOL this show... It's always the same thing.

But, wait, Rachel and Finn are still a couple?

I think so? Possibly there doing the long distance thing but without actually talking? Actually I don't know? (Don't really care either though Laughing)
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:49 am

I definitely had a dream last night that The Scientist was a Blainetana duet, but it was at like a karaoke bar.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:53 am

Is it the Coldplay song?

Probably Klaine or Finchel (I had to think about these nicknames... I'm starting to forget everything).
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:04 am

Yeah, the Coldplay song. tongue

I don't know why. It also involved Blaine with no hair gel, so yeah. Shrug
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:25 am

The Scientist is such a great song.
Can't imagine anyone besides Matthew Morrison pulling off Coldplay though (his version of "Fix You" was good, but to be honest I might have been influenced by the gorgeous white clothing the Glee Club was wearing during that song), so I'm curious what's the result's gonna be.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:25 am

Did anyone hear the songs?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:55 am

I heard Gimme More, Call me Maybe and Americano/Dance Again. They were okay. Gimme More is my favourite though smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next