Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:05 am

Despite being super excited for my disco yesterday I was too drained to last it out until 1am to watch live. I'm sensing this was probably a good thing then?

I'm downloading now anyway... I know I'll like the music anyway Shrug
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:07 am

Oh also, Santana-Character wise, I'll pretend this ep never happened.

You know this actually sounds like the best plan, then I can keep living in my Bittana bubble as well.

Because I really, really don't like THIS Santana. I like snarky, intelligent Santana and not this delusional one -.-

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:13 am

That bad huh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:15 am

Let's find out..... download complete Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:25 am

Maybe I'm a bit dramatic because I'm not in the greatest mood in general, but yes: that bad Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:53 am

Brittany's a moron. That's the moral of last night's episode.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:09 am

Oh Glee... roll eyes

I don't even know what to say. This season is so embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:14 am

I'm done shipping Brittana too. Maight still enjoy it till it last, but the moment they break them up I'll celebrate.
Not that they would do a better job with wathever they have in store for Santana next season, but who cares at this point.

btw I vote this for our new banner
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 Tumblr_m2o1u3LyAC1qb3puzo2_500
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:16 am

Pezberry in next week's promo was interesting though.

It can't be good when promos start being more interesting than actual episodes.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:19 am

Haven't seen next week's promo lol.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:20 am

BTW.: LOUISVILLE??? WTF?

Glee is done after S4.
It sucks.
If Heather and Dianna are smart they'll run as far and as fast their legs can carry them away from this trainwreck.

And it could've been so good...
I'm a teeny tiny bit mad, and overdramatic but meh Shrug

Wink
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 am

Here's the most likely more exciting than the episode promo for your viewing pleasure Laughing

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 am

eli_ wrote:
btw I vote this for our new banner
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 Tumblr_m2o1u3LyAC1qb3puzo2_500

Laughing I like it. Santana's face is perfect for this moment.

And yeah, Louisville... But I really doubt she is going there anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:36 am

Louisville makes sense in every way except it being in Kentucky. I've had headcanon for a while that if Santana and Brittany go to college anywhere, it'll be partly based off cheerleading scholarships to help pay the way. It's realistic anyways, and if it goes that way the good ol' Deep South has the best cheerleading programs usually (They do love their teenaged girls jumping around in skimpy clothing).

She's not going to go through with it, they'll have to have the returning people end up in the same place (It still kind of seems like we're getting a Finn/Rachel/Kurt/Santana spinoff, but meh we'll see).

Just wait and see I suppose...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:41 am

Yeah, it makes sense, but it doesn't work. Can you imagine Glee S4 having different plots in Lima, NY with Rachel/Finn/Kurt and then Santana in Kentucky??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:46 am

Nah, it won't happen. They basically made that clear when Santana said "not sure if this is my dream but.....". That's a glee writer continuity free pass if ever there was one Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:51 am

That's my point, ultimately Santana's going to end up in the same place as Rachel/Finn/Kurt (Be that Lima or NYC or somewhere else), the narrative won't work any other way from what I can see.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:54 am

not to mention Cora would go crazy with Santana in uniform for another year. But I think Naya would like it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:03 am

I have a horrible sinking feeling that for Brit the uniform will be ever present (as she wont graduate) and Santana's will be replaced by a red tracksuit as Sue's no.2. There you go.... My nightmare shared with you all..
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:07 am

Don't give these writers ideas, Han!!!!!!!!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:10 am

IF Heather is coming back (currently praying she's gonna bail. run Hemo run!)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:13 am

eli_ wrote:
IF Heather is coming back (currently praying she's gonna bail. run Hemo run!)

I hope so too to be honest. This S3 Brittany is just awful.

Oh the good old days of late S2, when we didn't know how happy we were...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:16 am

Awwww, the Pezberry in the promo was cute. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:16 am

^^ Laughing laughing becuase I don't want to cry.
It's so bittersweet. Can't they just cancel Glee and let us live our lives? Please?

ETA Mike I was talking to Isa!! You got in the way Crying or Very sad
and now I'm crying
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:19 am

Awwwwwwwwww, don't cry!!!! Us bitching about Glee is worth more to me than the actual show most days. Laughing Can't give that up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next