Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Bugger that Brittany is still a cheerio Sad

But this hallucination with Santana wonder if Naya will be filming with her or maybe separate scenes. I dunno lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:15 pm

The hallucination is just speculation so far, isn't it? :unsure:
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:54 pm

The hallucination is speculation. We don't know anything besides there's a "stage catastrophe" in the Britney ep.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:18 am

Burn summer spoilers with fiiyyyaaaa. Even though it's a picture..
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:48 am

Quote :
Exclusive: Glee Adds More Sugar in Season 4

Glee is giving fans some Sugar in Season 4: Vanessa Lengies‘ tart-tongued alter ego is set to return on a recurring basis, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Lengies, who will appear in the show’s Sept. 13 opener, joined the Fox hit last season and quickly established herself as one of McKinley’s more eccentric and outspoken (not to mention slightly tone deaf) pupils. With a little help from her piano magnate father, she cast herself as the lead singer of the New Directions spin-off choir The Troubletones (she was quickly downgraded to mere backup singer).

At the Television Critics Association’s summer press tour Monday, Fox president Kevin Reilly said Glee‘s new season will split its focus between McKinley and NYADA, where Lea Michele’s Rachel is enrolled as a freshman. He also acknowledged that several returning vets will only be around part time. “We have a core [group consisting] of some of the returning characters and some of the new ones that we’ll be servicing every week, and then limited deals with some of the other actors, who will be joining here and there through the season,” he explained. “I think it will make for a fun surprise [when they turn up].”

http://tvline.com/2012/07/24/glee-vanessa-lengies-sugar-season-4/
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:06 am

Quote :
and then limited deals with some of the other actors, who will be joining here and there through the season

I don't follow the info regarding the new season so well, but did they already mention which actors only have the 'limited deals'? I guess Amber, Dianna, Harry and Mark.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:53 am

I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:01 am

I won't be pleased if Brittany and Santana are featured less. Mad
Glad that they confirmed Rachel will be in every episode though.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 am

Yay for Sugar though. I love you
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:32 am

I still think a friendship-triangle between Sugar, Brittany and Tina would deliver great potential for funny moments. And why wouldn't they cling together as the remaining New Direction girls at McKinley? It seems to me as a natural development.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:37 am

Heather and Vanessa playing off each other will be golden.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:39 am

Quote :
Glee Exclusive: Meet the New Girls!

Michael Ausiello

Glee‘s freshman class is expanding.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Homeland actress Melissa Benoist (pictured, on left) and relative newcomer Becca Tobin are joining the show’s Season 4 cast.

Benoist and Tobin will play new McKinley students Marley and Kitty, respectively. Both roles are recurring.

The duo join fellow Glee rookies Dean Geyer and Jacob Artist.
Glee launches its fourth season on Thursday, Sept. 13.

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 Blog_combo_2_way

http://tvline.com/2012/07/31/glee-becca-tobin-melissa-benoist/
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:31 am

I bet at least one of them is gonna end up in a cheerios outfit. No
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:31 am

I reckon they both will.

They're pretty!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:19 am

Let's see how good they can sing.
Here's Melissa Benoist.

And here's Becca Tobin.

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:45 pm

The the first one is an accomplished singer then? That's good. I'd never knock giving a newcomer a shot. Everyone needs a first break after all. I really have no expectations for the next season. I just want to go into it with an open mind if I can? Easier said than done though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:56 am

GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN?!

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 Tumblr_m84006xwQz1qbepsro2_500
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:57 am

also Ryan's releasing the Bridesmaids Faberry scene.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:06 am

I cannnntt I love you
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:45 am

A new uniform... hash

And poor Heather still has this awful ponytail...

Sorry, negativity.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:46 am

I'd probably get a headache with that ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 am

Tuk17 wrote:
I'd probably get a head ache with that ponytail.

I would too!

I don't know how she can stand this.

Btw, I'm guessing Santana will only be wearing this uniform for a few episodes (hopefully less than that) before she joins NY? Is that right?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:53 am

Seems right. I don't see why they would have three different locations and have one specifically for Santana.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:55 am

Yeah, that would make no sense.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:02 am

Ugh I wish Brittany would leave the cheerios after Santana leaves lol but I doubt that will happen Sad

Nice pic though.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next