Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:41 am

Yeah, I'm watching it too. Enjoying it so far! The scene with Marley and her mum made me well up a little. I'm watching Kate's solo at the moment.....
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:10 am

It was good a good start to the season. Really enjoyed it. I liked the McKinley stuff a lot more than I thought I would. It gelled really well.... and I might have shed a tear or two.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 am

It was good, not terrible. I tuned out through all of the Jake stuff, and 90% of the Marley/Mommy stuff (Only actually listened when she was talking at the table with the Gleeks/Kitty). I'm sure I'll like her, but don't really care atm.

Rachelllll though!! I love you
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:00 am

Mike` wrote:
It was good, not terrible. I tuned out through all of the Jake stuff, and 90% of the Marley/Mommy stuff (Only actually listened when she was talking at the table with the Gleeks/Kitty). I'm sure I'll like her, but don't really care atm.

Haha, all those new names. Sounds like it's about another show. tongue
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:43 am

I liked it
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:56 am

I loved it! Marley's mum sl was so well done. I was proud when she told ND off for picking on her mum and saying that she thought they were different.

Hummelberry at the end though Very Happy Very Happy

It felt strange without, Quinn, Santana, Mercedes, Finn, Mike and Puck in it. Hopefully they will pop in soon (I heard Santana will be featured next week).

8/10 smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:52 pm

I like the new kids better than I thought I would.
And damn it, I fell in love with Jake's voice! Hard! And I wanted to not like any of these newbies :p oops
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:31 am

Love that Brit-expression during Call Me Maybe.

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 Tumblr_ma5p2jDVYn1qislgo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:38 am

So Santana's in tonight's episode right? Yay!! So she's in 2 and 4 I think? Is that all we know so far?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:47 am

Finally got myself to watch the first episode.

I like the new things and I still dislike the same old things.

Marley is pretty good, though. And cute and a real actress. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:01 am

Span_ski wrote:
So Santana's in tonight's episode right? Yay!! So she's in 2 and 4 I think? Is that all we know so far?

Let's hope she's gonna find her way to NY soon so she can be in every episode again.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:36 am

Also, no Santana-song until ep. 4 ?!? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:11 pm

What she's not in tonight's episode at all either???? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:37 pm

Span_ski wrote:
What she's not in tonight's episode at all either???? Crying or Very sad

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 Santana-crying
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:11 pm

I thought she was in tonight's ep, but only for a little bit? I'm still holding hope for a bit of Santana tonight... Sad

*runs off to find some spoiler that mentions Santana*
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Yeah I thought they had the Brittana distracted Skype convo tonight????
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Urgh, If they cut it I will be a sad and p*ssed little panda.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:37 am

So was Santana in the episode?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:57 am

I'm downloading it now.... I think she is in it, but it's a blink and you'll miss her kind of thing :/
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:04 am

A blink?!? They better make up for this Naya-shortage in later episodes. Mad

Also, never expected to see Heather getting more screentime, lines and songs than Naya.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:14 am

She was in the episode through skype for about 20seconds at the start.

I rate this episode 10/10 only cause Brittany was the centre of he episode tongue
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:24 am

Sez wrote:

So she was only visible on a pc screen?

Sez wrote:

I rate this episode 10/10 only cause Brittany was the centre of he episode tongue

I heard her performance of "Hold It Against Me" and it was really good. smile

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:33 am

cinco wrote:
Sez wrote:

So she was only visible on a pc screen?

Sez wrote:

I heard her performance of "Hold It Against Me" and it was really good. smile

Yes to the screen question, Sad I would've love to have see her actually come to Mckinley but yeah was only on a pc screen.

It was amazing HIAM smile and Gimme More was more hilarious then great haha
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:24 am

I'm still sad for the lack of Santana, but Brittany being the center of the episode (with the accompanied music) soothes that feeling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:49 am

Yepp, I also heard that Santana will be in episode four for a lot longer then 30 seconds on a pc screen too smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next