Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts VI - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:43 am

Mike` wrote:
Long weekend over, today starts mid-term week and the cramming. Sad Finals are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday; but I get to look forward to the college bar and the massive celebration we've got planned for the second our last exam is done. tongue

It's all about the celebration at the end. Love it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:48 am

Mike` wrote:
Long weekend over, today starts mid-term week and the cramming. Sad Finals are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday; but I get to look forward to the college bar and the massive celebration we've got planned for the second our last exam is done. tongue
LOL typical uni/college life. Can't wait to get back to it.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:54 am

The college bar closes on Friday for the last time until the fall as well, so it's kind of a "Yay, week off!" and a "BYEBYE BAR!" celebration rolled into one. Laughing (They're doubling the size of it over the summer though)

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:08 am

Mike` wrote:
The college bar closes on Friday for the last time until the fall as well, so it's kind of a "Yay, week off!" and a "BYEBYE BAR!" celebration rolled into one. Laughing (They're doubling the size of it over the summer though)

Resizing eh? Whenever that happend with places near me I can't decide whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. Like, yeah, it's awesome for the business that they can expand etc. But I like my little hang outs and the people there, I don't want them to be invaded by strangers. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:11 am

Charlie wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Resizing eh? Whenever that happend with places near me I can't decide whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. Like, yeah, it's awesome for the business that they can expand etc. But I like my little hang outs and the people there, I don't want them to be invaded by strangers. Lol.

It's a good thing, the bar is always packed and their putting a rooftop patio in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:14 am

Rooftop patio sounds cool. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:49 am

Bah, I hate Warcraft and its Tuesday updates that take until 3:00 in the afternoon! Can't get my morning nerd on! Sad
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 am

So I was just informed that I'm extremely soft spoken. Soft spoken in the "stop fucking whispering at me" way. I did not know this about myself. My voice is loud in my head but I guess that it's not in reality. So strange...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:48 am

"Stop fucking whispering at me." ROFL @ Shanna
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 am

One of the girls I work with said that to me.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:09 am

Lol. I have the opposite problem. Because of my hearing issues I tend to be a lot louder than I realise. I shouted at my girlfriend once because she spoke and I didn't hear/understand, so I said, "what?" She said it again exactly the same. This happened about 4 times before I went, "FFS! Can you stop whispering and speak to me in a normal volume, PLEASE!? You're pissing me off." Like really though, she knows my hearing is awful and if I hadn't have snapped, I'm sure she would have repeated herself in exactly the same way as before. lulz
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:16 am

Haha, I'm the opposite too. I'm constantly told I'm extremely loud even though I can barely hear myself speaking. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 am

I legitimately thought I spoke loudly but apparently not. Another girl said I just have a calm soothing voice that she finds relaxing. Super, I guess I'm babbling brook that no one understands. I guess that explains why everyone seems so shocked when I rage. I have volume issues the other way when I get mad. The things we learn about ourselves...
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:17 am

Man, this last assignment is really taking it's toll on me. I've been on the run for the last three days and I feel really tired. Now I'm getting a sinus infection too Sad

At least the weekend I'm going to my grandparents so will be able to chill smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:23 am

what up everybody? happy last carnival day!! fiesta
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:29 am

Done the first half of my assignment, just going to edit some screencaps of the latest Skins episode, then heading to bed. Super tired...
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:41 am

eli_ wrote:
what up everybody? happy last carnival day!! fiesta
I feel like I should be celebrating carnival but honestly I have no idea why I would be celebrating. Hmmm, I think I'll just but on In The Heights and listen to Carnival Del Barrio and have a celebration that way. boogie
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:43 am

Thank god when carnival is over (Sunday and Monday are always the worst so I'm already celebrating my survival of this horrible time of the year)
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:09 am

Random thoughts VI - Page 25 AmMHKptCQAADpaa
since you guys complain I never post pics of myself. That's most definitely me celebrating my very first carnival in 1989, and rocking the LRRH look as you can see asd
but I'm glad it's over too, this year, kids these days are so noisy. I actually can't wait for spring, and I usually really hate warm seasons WTF
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:18 am

I've never been to a Carnival in any country. But I can imagine that it's extremely annoying for people who live near it. Our city hosted the Ryder Cup last year, that pissed me off enough for a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:26 am

btw if you are in italy round carnival time try these: chiacchiere.
Random thoughts VI - Page 25 Chiacchiere-dolci-Carnevale
it's just sweet fritters, with powdered sugar, so yummy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:28 am

They look amazing! Mmm.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:30 am

eating them right now, they're crunchy and delicious Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:33 am

I'm so jealous. I just ate a banana as my afternoon snack. How exciting... Eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:45 am

I just had hummus which somehow ended up on my face so it's equally as the banana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next