Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts VI - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:07 pm

I would like to share one of the compulsive liar's stories from today.

First, some background. She always talks about her sons like they are god's gifts to the earth (granted, that's a mother's perogative). However, she tells stories about one son in particular, Lee, who she seems to have forgotton I went to school with, so I know for a fact that these stories are bullshit. ROFL She speaks about him like he's some kind of adonis and let's put it this way, on his FB there is one picture of him and half of his face is covered. Lmao. I'm not saying that to be mean. Shrug I have my own issues with him because he was a complete prick in school, didn't have any friends and wasn't interested in anyone trying to be nice to him. She told us once that he turned down an £80k a year job to stay in uni and do a second degree in computer/science-y something or other.

So anyway, for weeks and weeks she has been going on about wanting an extension and the reasons why she can't have one (gas mains in the way etc.). Today she suggested that because Lee has done some designs for computer games this somehow qualifies him to design/build an extension for her... WTF
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Bah. Comm prof managed to hand out 55% of our grade in three assignments in twenty minutes; 40% of our total mark is ONE ASSIGNMENT. hash FML so much.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:20 pm

In Naples they say "ogni scarrafone è bello a mamma soja", or "every cockroach is beautiful to his mother", because no matter how a baby is ugly, he always looks beautiful to his mom.
This Lee sounds like a creeper though.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:33 pm

eli_ wrote:
Random thoughts VI - Page 26 AmMHKptCQAADpaa
since you guys complain I never post pics of myself. That's most definitely me celebrating my very first carnival in 1989, and rocking the LRRH look as you can see asd
but I'm glad it's over too, this year, kids these days are so noisy. I actually can't wait for spring, and I usually really hate warm seasons WTF

Oh my lord, look at cute baby Eli!

We need a chin pinching smiley, like, desperately!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:34 pm

I'm the type of person who can get along with anyone but some people make that so difficult. He was an odd one. I got fed up of trying to be nice to him. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Just got back to Brasilia. Rio was super, super great. Can't complain about a single thing. Happy, happy days. But a part of me is glad to be back to my quiet town again. I think I've understimated how crazy Rio would be during Carnaval. We would go anywhere and street parties would find us all the time, and then lots and lots of crazy people along wearing the most ridiculous costumes. It was fun though. And what a city... Happy

I'll probably miss one of the bars we went almost every night to get cachaça shots. Hahaha So great. fiesta
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Sounds like you had an awesome time, Isa! Makes me excited for my holiday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:58 pm

I'm happy you had good times in Rio Isa.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Thanks, girls. smile

I definitely recommend Rio. Great destination. Another picture, this time from the cable car to Sugar Loaf.

Random thoughts VI - Page 26 Rio_de10
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:47 pm

eli_ wrote:
Random thoughts VI - Page 26 AmMHKptCQAADpaa
since you guys complain I never post pics of myself. That's most definitely me celebrating my very first carnival in 1989, and rocking the LRRH look as you can see asd
but I'm glad it's over too, this year, kids these days are so noisy. I actually can't wait for spring, and I usually really hate warm seasons WTF
Super cute! I just got on a real computer to see this!
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:05 pm

@eli cuuuuuute little red riding hood I love you

@Isa I'm glad to hear that!! , and the picture only makes me feel a little more jelaous asd I've never been to Rio but know I feel like I totally MUST go, at least once.

I need an ibuprofen.
Carnaval weekend is close to the end Sad everyone has to work tomorrow.
I'm starting to feel that college starts soon Crying or Very sad noo
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:55 pm

I am having a hard time right this second not killing someone. One of the girls I work with just had to step away for a few because this guy came in and she told me that he did things to her. Bad things. I just spent several minutes staring at this kids rapist and couldn't do a fucking thing about it. I don't know what to do to help but I so want to beat the shit out of the piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:56 pm

this is cute: five little things that made you smile lately.

For me it's
1 clean new sheets on my bed. 2 my cat biting my nose to say "hi". 3 Brittana kissing 4 thinking about spring. 5 that part about the NYADA tickets in Cora's fic.

try it!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:59 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I am having a hard time right this second not killing someone. One of the girls I work with just had to step away for a few because this guy came in and she told me that he did things to her. Bad things. I just spent several minutes staring at this kids rapist and couldn't do a fucking thing about it. I don't know what to do to help but I so want to beat the shit out of the piece of shit.
can't believe you can't do anything about it. maybe call someone?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:06 pm

eli_ wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
There's no proof and I can do anything because it opens to company up to a lawsuit. He got a look that said I wanted to kill him but that's all.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:37 pm

WoW gold site is taking forever to deliver. hash
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
eli_ wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
There's no proof and I can do anything because it opens to company up to a lawsuit. He got a look that said I wanted to kill him but that's all.

That's so horrible!
Sometimes this world ,and especially the people on it,are really terrible
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

That's awful!
I'd have an equally hard time were I faced with something like that.

Hope the girl is okay!

eli_ wrote:

For me it's
1 clean new sheets on my bed. 2 my cat biting my nose to say "hi". 3 Brittana kissing 4 thinking about spring. 5 that part about the NYADA tickets in Cora's fic.

try it!

1. Shopping spree with my aunt
2. Iced coffee mocca
3. Lilly actually tolerating that Simba came up to her and smelled her
4. Joking around with my cousin
5. Talking to a friend I haven't talked to in aaaages

Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:39 pm

eli_ wrote:

For me it's

try it!
1. Coffee from Italy
2. The note with the coffee from Italy
3. An extra early birthday gift
4. Apple cider k-cups
5. My green elf socks
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:43 pm

eli_ wrote:

For me it's

try it!
lately....
1 almovar's marathon with my sis 2 reunion with high school friends 3 abuela's texts I love you 4 a causal meet with an old phylosophy teacher that has always encourage me 5 my dad cooking rice with shrip

I need a link to watch the ep online Sad

edit yahoo found one
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:43 am

Just went to the dentist.... He said i should go back in like 1.5 years because my wisdoms are buried under the bone and risk of taking them out is too high. YAYYYYY for my slow developing mouth!

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:36 am

Grr I hate parents sometimes!! I had my laptop running to download glee (like I always do on a wednesday). Come home to find it close and my download interrupted with like 1 hour left to download. So pissed and upset right now!!
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:28 am

Shanna_ wrote:
1. Coffee from Italy
2. The note with the coffee from Italy
3. An extra early birthday gift
4. Apple cider k-cups
5. My green elf socks
so you got it! yahoo and you didn't tell me!

slightly depressed after watching glee. Coffee and translation today, see you in a while bounce
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:47 am

mmm coffee.

imma go rewatch the episode in better quality.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:33 am

Morning everyone! (Or, you know, whatever time it is there.) smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next