Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts VI - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:22 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Charlie wrote:
This has been distracting us in work this afternoon:

Unusual Deaths

Well, I think I am scarred for life now. Some of these deaths... Shocked

Yes, some of those middle age ones in particular were horrific.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Span_ski wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Unusual Deaths

Indeed!
And the little girl who had her organs sucked out sitting on a pool drain...
My insides hurt from reading it, and I am kind of freaking out thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:33 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Unusual Deaths

Indeed!
And the little girl who had her organs sucked out sitting on a pool drain...
My insides hurt from reading it, and I am kind of freaking out thinking about it.

Dude... I didn't get that far.. I freaked out way before then.. Now I feel a bit sick
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Span_ski wrote:

Dude... I didn't get that far.. I freaked out way before then.. Now I feel a bit sick

I'm sooooo sorry! I kind of assumed you had read it all..
Please accept this flower of apologies! flowers

Puppies, and kittens and rainbows, and other beautiful things!
Random thoughts VI - Page 24 Ds1
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:49 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

I'm sooooo sorry! I kind of assumed you had read it all..
Please accept this flower of apologies! flowers

Puppies, and kittens and rainbows, and other beautiful things!
Random thoughts VI - Page 24 Ds1

Thanks Lilly!!!

I feel much better now stars

Don't be sorry though, I'm just a bit squeamish.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Sorry Han! Cwtch
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Good Very Happy

I can handle seeing or reading many nasty things, but that did horrify me. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief that it is possible.

Anyway.. Out of mind. Can't think about it.

So, how's life? smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Happy birhtday Tuk, or Desireah! such a lovely name! I'm still in time for that right?
And I'm NOT reading that unsual death thing, no way in hell.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:23 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Good Very Happy

I can handle seeing or reading many nasty things, but that did horrify me. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief that it is possible.

Anyway.. Out of mind. Can't think about it.

So, how's life? smile

Life's good thanks smile. Last full day in Rio today, it's super hot! Went out to check out the centre of town, and managed to walk on a kebab stick which stabbed me in the toe. Lots of blood for a very tiny wound. Chicks may dig scars, but that one will impress no one Laughing

Thinking night out in Ipanema this evening smile.

How's things with you? The drama with your cousin calmed down?

eli_ wrote:
Happy birhtday Tuk, or Desireah! such a lovely name! I'm still in time for that right?
And I'm NOT reading that unsual death thing, no way in hell.

Yep Eli.. I'd give it a skip Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Span_ski wrote:

Life's good thanks smile. Last full day in Rio today, it's super hot! Went out to check out the centre of town, and managed to walk on a kebab stick which stabbed me in the toe. Lots of blood for a very tiny wound. Chicks may dig scars, but that one will impress no one Laughing

Thinking night out in Ipanema this evening smile.

How's things with you? The drama with your cousin calmed down?

I'm glad smile Sorry about your toe! Be careful so you won't get an infection. It's weird how those small wounds always bleeds so much. And hurt the most as well it seems.

Things are good here, and the drama has calmed thankfully smile For now anyways Laughing

Hope you enjoy your last night in Rio! fiesta Where are you off to after?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Me:
*opening the 'unusual deaths' thingy*
*continuing reading on here*
*reaching Lilly's 'organs sucked out' post*
jaw drop
*closing the 'unusual deaths' link, without the intention of ever opening it again - ever*
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:36 pm

but whyyyy would you want to read itt
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:51 pm

it reminds me the "1000 ways to die" tv show

this has been distracting me.. 100 films where they say the name of the film Shrug I admit it. I probably have too much free time
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Charlie wrote:

Unusual Deaths

The one from 1980 where the woman drowned in raw sewage particularly disgusted me.

eli_ wrote:
but whyyyy would you want to read itt

Morbid curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Gah it's 8:05am and I'm heading out to look at places for darts, I have this pressure like pain on my right cheek, it's like there's a headache there. So painful Sad

Have a great day/night all smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Aww thanks guys, you make my day. smile
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Tuk17 wrote:
Aww thanks guys, you make my day. smile

I almost forgot- Happy Birthday! birthday
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:24 am

Thanks Jugz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:19 am

omg.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:30 am

Can't see that video, stupid work computers.

How is everyone today?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:45 am

I had a pretty decent day. And by "decent", i don't mean anything great happened, i just wasn't stressed off my face haha.

How boutchu Charlie? Any annoying compulsive liars get in your way today? (so far) tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:01 am

Haa. Glad to hear you're not stressed, Rosie. smile

Uhm... I'm also having a pretty decent day so far. Just about to call this horrible racist customer and give her a piece of my mind. I haven't spoken to her before and apparently she's really abusive and stuff. She keeps causing delays on the works going on at her property, it's been going on for about 6 weeks now. And whenever our contractors are at the property she shouts and swears at them. Good times. Can't wait to call her. I love a good argument. tongue

Last night was shit. We lost our netball match. We scored less than half of the other team, so we didn't even get a point. And I'm royally pissed off, only a little bit because we lost, but mostly because the A team has permanently stolen our GA. So, now the A team has 4 shooters and we are left with 2. I can play GA but I'm basically just a glorified WA because I'm not fit enough to play centre court AND maintain a good goal average. And the other shooter that we have is only 18 and has a tantrum if we play her anywhere but GS, if you play her at WA or GA she will not put any effort in whatsoever. Not only that, she doesn't play a great GS anyway. ARGH! I'm so annoyed. I want Alys back (normal GA). Sad Stupid A team.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:24 am

Sucks about the netball situation. What's the "A team" though? The one above you guys or something? Is there a C team? Maybe you should steal their GA haha.

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:27 am

Long weekend over, today starts mid-term week and the cramming. Sad Finals are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday; but I get to look forward to the college bar and the massive celebration we've got planned for the second our last exam is done. tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:29 am

Yeah, the A team is the one above us and the C team is the one below. If we take the C team's GA they'll only have 2 shooters left too. This club is getting so annoying. Rolling Eyes

On the plus side though, now that I don't have to do overtime all the time I'll actually have time to get fit. I just doubt that it will happen before the end of this season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next