Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts VI - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:46 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Yeah i don't particularly believe the subjects thing (even though science/math is what i'm good at haha).

And i hear ya on the temper thing asd

p.s. thanks for saying "bollocks", it's made my night.
Quote :
I just mean that there is my index finger tip's difference in length between my index and ring fingers (the ring finger being the longer of the two). Just under a centimetre.
oh right ok.

Dim problem. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:02 am

Dim?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:05 am

Oh yeah! I found my neon pink sunglasses yesterday! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:15 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Dim?

ROFL Sorry, it's Welsh. Just means no problem.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:16 am

Mike` wrote:

They sound ace, Mike.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:18 am

Mike, what about your fingers? index or ring longer?

And well done on the glasses! haha

Quote :
ROFL Sorry, it's Welsh. Just means no problem.
Good to know! I was like..? tongue
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:24 am

Charlie wrote:
Mike` wrote:

They sound ace, Mike.

Oh they are. Laughing Only took me like four months of hunting. hash

voteforalice1 wrote:
Mike, what about your fingers? index or ring longer?

And well done on the glasses! haha

What about my fingers? scratch
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:30 am

lulz Oh, Mike...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:34 am

Mike` wrote:

LOL ..which is longer, your index finger or ring finger?

(that must have sounded so random)
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:39 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Mike` wrote:

LOL ..which is longer, your index finger or ring finger?

(that must have sounded so random)

OH! Yeah, it was hella random at 630am. Laughing

My middle fingers are longer. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:46 am

middle?! ROFL .... Ring or index though? I'm gonna guess that your ring is longer.

(not sure why i care so much. i think i'm bored haha)
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:49 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
middle?! ROFL .... Ring or index though? I'm gonna guess that your ring is longer.

(not sure why i care so much. i think i'm bored haha)

OH. Jeese, it's too early.

My ring fingers are longer than my index. tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:53 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:56 am

^awesome Happy
The guys' hands i've seen have been the same.... Wikipedia seems to be telling the truth so far yahoo
that lesbians have man-hands apparently
tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:58 am

Man hands... lulz
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:07 am

Sucks for us Charlie ROFL

shite. now im going to go around staring at peoples hands until i come to a conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:10 am

Good morning, guys! Greetings

I had a great night yesterday and my team defeated our evil rival playing away. Happy days! Cheerleader

About hands and fingers (lol), my index and my ring fingers are almost the same size. What does that mean? I'm super gay though, no question. Laughing

U Gay
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:13 am

Morning Isa!
Glad you had a great night smile "evil rival" lol.
And i'm sorry, but the fingers have spoken. You are officially bisexual Laughing tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:22 am

The fingers have spoken.... ROFL

I actually remember my classmates talking about the finger thing when I was in my first year of college (when I was still dating guys and avoiding the whole gay thing). I couldn't tell if my index finger was longer or not, and I freaked out! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:22 am

Also, I've just noticed that it depends which side I look at my hand from. If I look at the top of my hand, my ring finger is definitely longer than my index. If I turn my hand to look at the palm, they're the same size. Shrug Conclusion, Rosie? tongue

Also, I don't class myself as having man hands because of this finger length thing. I've got man hands just because they're massive. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:30 am

Isabela wrote:

I actually remember my classmates talking about the finger thing when I was in my first year of college (when I was still dating guys and avoiding the whole gay thing). I couldn't tell if my index finger was longer or not, and I freaked out! Laughing
Nawww asd got all confused.
Lol actually that reminds me of when i got a blood test, and they found my Estrogen levels were a little low. I started crying and worrying that this confirmed i was a lesbian (this was like 14 years old).

Quote :
Also, I've just noticed that it depends which side I look at my hand from. If I look at the top of my hand, my ring finger is definitely longer than my index. If I turn my hand to look at the palm, they're the same size. Shrug Conclusion, Rosie? tongue
da fuq? bounce haha idk, strange.
Oh and lucky bitch @ the big hands. You make a good lesbian. I make a terrible one haha.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:33 am

I suppose it's just the angle of my arm/the muscles used to twist it. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:35 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Isabela wrote:

Nawww asd got all confused.
Lol actually that reminds me of when i got a blood test, and they found my Estrogen levels were a little low. I started crying and worrying that this confirmed i was a lesbian (this was like 14 years old).

Quote :
da fuq? bounce haha idk, strange.
Oh and lucky bitch @ the big hands. You make a good lesbian. I make a terrible one haha.

Lmao! I suppose... I like to think I'm a good lesbian because I know how to use them not because they're massive. Wink ROFL

I don't think I ever had an 'OMG, am I actually a lesbian?' moment. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:39 am

Charlie wrote:
I suppose it's just the angle of my arm/the muscles used to twist it. Shrug
Ha! good point actually. scratch
Quote :
Lmao! I suppose... I like to think I'm a good lesbian because I know how to use them not because they're massive
I guess that's more important ay Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:41 am

teehee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next