Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VII

Go down 
+11
Charles
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
Mike`
Dina
Sez
Phyxrak
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
Span_ski
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts VII Empty
PostSubject: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Isabela wrote:
@Charlie, I've just said to Han that England and Wales are the same country. Laughing

She is mad. I think she needs to share her frustration.

---------

No more daylight saving time from now on, so I just got an extra hour for my Saturday night. Not bad.

MissLilly wrote:
Until the last couple years I actually thought Wales was just a city in England Laughing

Dear lord... I'm gonna find me some geography courses online or something and post a few links Laughing

It's a small country, but it's a country... for sure.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:05 pm

I've missed the cold this winter but now that it's cold I'm wishing it was warm.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:26 am

That toilet/bidet talk was...fascinating. Laughing

eli_ wrote:
how's the water sucked out? I thought all toilets worked the same scratch

and YOU, people without a bidet in your life, just think about this: what's cleaner: water + soap or toilet paper? mh? MH?

How about a third option?

Random thoughts VII FreshWipes
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:56 am

Oh my god, wtf have you people been talking about while I was away?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:12 am

As I post while driving I keep thinking about Quinn getting splattered by a truck and I almost feel bad about my actions. I don't plan on stopping but I am actively thinking that I should be more careful. Glee does a little good in my life.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:19 am

Well birthday is tomorrow and I'm a little bit excited. It's just going to be another day for me...lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:45 am

Shanna_ wrote:
As I post while driving I keep thinking about Quinn getting splattered by a truck and I almost feel bad about my actions. I don't plan on stopping but I am actively thinking that I should be more careful. Glee does a little good in my life.

If the police sees you with your cellphone while drivng your car here, it's 40€ (53.50$) and a point in Flensburg (once you have 14-17 you'll have to attend to a setup workshop; when you have 18points your driving license will be withdrawn).
If you're on your bicycle it's 25€ (33,5$).

Are there no sanctions about that at all in the U.S.?

[lecture on] If so: booo! It's dangerous not only for you, but also others. [/lecture off]
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:46 am

God, I'm so horribly organized.
I just realized that it isn't even that long before my final exams. I thought I'd have lots and lots of time to repeat all the work we did:
turns out, from my last day of school to my first final exam it's only 19 days noo

19.4 english
20.4 social sciences
24.4 maths

then there's a lot of time before my oral german exam either on the 14th or 15th of May, but nobody really studies that much for that.

Shit! I won't have to do that much for english, but social sciences will be a lot of repeating and for maths I'll have to do soooo incredibly much GRRRRRR, damn it!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:32 am

Quote :
"Glee" beauty Dianna Agron, Serena Williams, Taylor Lautner, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, LL Cool J and Taylor Swift were all seen chatting to Tebow.

My new OTP, Tim and Dianna.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:43 am

I'm now 20 and I don't feel any different haha..
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:46 am

Happy Birthday Sez! stars
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:47 am

Sez wrote:

!! Happy birthday!!!

And I didn't feel any different either, although I got too many jokes about how I have to be mature now that I'm not a teenager. Laughing Probably made me more immature just to be spiteful. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:49 am

MissLilly wrote:
Happy Birthday Sez! stars

Mike` wrote:
Sez wrote:

!! Happy birthday!!!

And I didn't feel any different either, although I got too many jokes about how I have to be mature now that I'm not a teenager. Laughing Probably made me more immature just to be spiteful. Shrug

Thanks guys smile

haha exactly Mike tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:50 am

Sez wrote:
Yeahhhh HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
yahoo Clap

20's exciting. It's like, whoaaa there's a 2 in front of that zero. There's been a 1 there for 10 years and now it's gone forever.
(^lol just incase anyone was confused about the ageing process Laughing )

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:51 am

Thanks Alice Very Happy

haha yeah I get what you mean..
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:57 am

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day smile

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:10 am

Thankyou Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:28 am

Ugh, there's some phone commercial that has some girl sick in bed freaking out because her spellcheck changed her text to her boss from "I'm in bed with a nasty cold" to "I'm in bed with a nasty clown" and she's freaking out. It's like... is your boss actually that stupid not to realize it was a spellcheck error; even if he did, could you not just send a second text saying "OOPS, TYPO".

People who get into advertising have to be the stupidest people ever, or at least they don't put any sort of second thought into their work.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:01 am

Sez wrote:

For me your birthday is only tomorrow... lol... but Happy Birthday, dear! Hope you have (had?) a great day! fiesta
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 am

Happy birthday Sez!! stars
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 am

Isabela wrote:
Sez wrote:

For me your birthday is only tomorrow... lol... but Happy Birthday, dear! Hope you have (had?) a great day! fiesta

Span_ski wrote:
Happy birthday Sez!! stars

It's 2:20am here in Australia on the 27th so my birthday has just started haha.

Thanks Isabela and Span Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:25 am

Happy Birthday Sez!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:29 am

Happy Birthday, Sez!

Han, you watching Cardiff v Liverpool?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:34 am

Oh, and Isa? Be ashamed, be very ashamed! You too, Lil. Wink Wales in England... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:44 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Happy Birthday Sez!

Charlie wrote:
Happy Birthday, Sez!

Thanks guys Very Happy

Now I'm off to bed, more birthday celebrations later on haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII Empty

Back to top Go down