Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Random thoughts IV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

avatar

Posts : 3557
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:41 am

Lol, aww! Doesn't your cat learn?

Mine fell in the toilet once when she was a kitten, and she's terrified of toilets still, 8 years later tongue
Which is kind of a problem right now, because I'm trying to toilet train her with Litter Kwitter. Unsuccessful so far.
It'd be so nice to get rid of the litter box though, so I'm hoping I can persuade her.

Mike` wrote:
Longest day of classes is today, but I'm wearing my new blue dress shirt and damn do I feel fresh.

Dress shirt? What is this invention? I'm thinking we need a picture of this. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

avatar

Posts : 3823

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:52 am

Friday! stars

That's the extent of my thoughts for now.

And we already reached 990 replies in this thread. It's going to break again soon.
Back to top Go down
Charles

avatar

Posts : 3851
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:55 am

Which, again, proves how we are far more interesting than the reason we're all here in the first place. tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

avatar

Posts : 3851
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:22 am

@ Rosie - Have you told your friend the secret yet? smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

avatar

Posts : 3901

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:29 am

Charlie wrote:
@ Rosie - Have you told your friend the secret yet? smile
She's coming over tomorrow night smile She's gonna bring some vodka and we're going to chat tongue I was just on the phone to her then. She's seriously excited for tomorrow. It's funny. She so knows what's coming.
Back to top Go down
Isa

avatar

Posts : 3823

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:31 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
She's coming over tomorrow night smile She's gonna bring some vodka and we're going to chat tongue I was just on the phone to her then. She's seriously excited for tomorrow. It's funny. She so knows what's coming.

Sounds like a lot of fun! fiesta
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

avatar

Posts : 3367
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:38 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I feel like my life is in danger so often...

My cat likes to chase her tail on the side of the bath tub when I'm in it. She's fallen in a couple of times and there has been a lot of panic. The cat is traumatized and I'm left bleeding. it could end badly one day...

Whilst this would be a rather ironic ending for a lesbian I think you should not let your cat in the bathroom anymore while you're in the bath lol

Plus I'd be super upset.

Isabela wrote:
Friday! stars

That's the extent of my thoughts for now.

And we already reached 990 replies in this thread. It's going to break again soon.

We're eatcing this thread up! Boo ya! Thumbs Up

Charlie wrote:
Which, again, proves how we are far more interesting than the reason we're all here in the first place. tongue

very true!! smile

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
@ Rosie - Have you told your friend the secret yet? smile
She's coming over tomorrow night smile She's gonna bring some vodka and we're going to chat tongue I was just on the phone to her then. She's seriously excited for tomorrow. It's funny. She so knows what's coming.

Good luck! I hope it all goes well! By the sounds of it it will! smile

---------

I'll tell you my about my entertaining evening later, but it's a long one, and I'm doing 3 things at once lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

avatar

Posts : 3851
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:39 am

Haaa... Sounds like you have an interesting night ahead then. She sounds so cool. smile Are you as excited as she sounds? Or are you nervous or something? Vodka should make it a lot easier though. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

avatar

Posts : 3901

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:46 am

Ya, should be good. She's the best Thumbs Up

Am i excited? I'm a little excited i guess.... Mainly nervous though haha (but not in a bad way or anything- i trust her)......... And yeah, the vodka's definitely gonna do it's part....

Anyway we shall see. I will report back to you guys Happy


Last edited by voteforalice1 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

avatar

Posts : 3557
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:51 am

Good luck Alice!
Can't wait to hear all about it bounce
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

avatar

Posts : 3851
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:57 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Ya, should be good. She's the best Thumbs Up

Am i excited? I'm a little excited i guess.... Mainly nervous though haha (but not in a bad way or anything- i trust her)......... And yeah, the vodka's definitely gonna do it's part.... She gets really flirty when she's drunk (e.g. NYE) so i wonder if my little confession will trigger anything.

Anyway we shall see. I will report back to you guys Happy

Yes, definitely report back to us. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

avatar

Posts : 3901

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:03 am

I heart u you all. Thanks for the support hehe.
Back to top Go down
Isa

avatar

Posts : 3823

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:03 am

I want to know too. Happy

So, tomorrow night there is tomorrow morning here, right? I hate your timezone, Alice. It's so confusing and when we are drunk, you are waking up... when you are drunk we are waking up... we should all be drunk together.

Group hug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

avatar

Posts : 1747
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 am

Span_ski wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
I feel like my life is in danger so often...

My cat likes to chase her tail on the side of the bath tub when I'm in it. She's fallen in a couple of times and there has been a lot of panic. The cat is traumatized and I'm left bleeding. it could end badly one day...

Whilst this would be a rather ironic ending for a lesbian I think you should not let your cat in the bathroom anymore while you're in the bath lol

Plus I'd be super upset.
I think keeping the cat out is a lost cause. It's her favorite place to bond with me.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

avatar

Posts : 3901

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:12 am

@Isa- haha! I agree, i agree. It does suck.
(It's also annoying having to stay up for the Glee shit. I'm tired right now. 2 more hours, ugh)

Right now here it's 1.15am...So i will probably be drunk at this time tomorrow haha.
Back to top Go down
Charles

avatar

Posts : 3851
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:15 am

Isabela wrote:
I want to know too. Happy

So, tomorrow night there is tomorrow morning here, right? I hate your timezone, Alice. It's so confusing and when we are drunk, you are waking up... when you are drunk we are waking up... we should all be drunk together.

Group hug

I'm often annoyed by the time zones too. Not so much by the fact that we can't all be drunk at the same time because I don't really drink but I'm sure all of you being drunk together would be extremely amusing.

Also, Rosie, I just called some guy in Sydney who is the landlord on a house here. I think I woke him up. Unlucky buddy. Buy property in a more appropriate time zone.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

avatar

Posts : 3901

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:21 am

Charlie wrote:

Also, Rosie, I just called some guy in Sydney who is the landlord on a house here. I think I woke him up. Unlucky buddy. Buy property in a more appropriate time zone.
Ha, sucks for him. Oh well, not your fault tongue
------
Damn ittttt. I wont be able to make it till 3am. My eyes are getting all heavy and annoying. I guess i'll have to miss first listen fri Sad

So goodnight lovely people! xx
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

avatar

Posts : 3367
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:41 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
I feel like my life is in danger so often...

My cat likes to chase her tail on the side of the bath tub when I'm in it. She's fallen in a couple of times and there has been a lot of panic. The cat is traumatized and I'm left bleeding. it could end badly one day...

Whilst this would be a rather ironic ending for a lesbian I think you should not let your cat in the bathroom anymore while you're in the bath lol

Plus I'd be super upset.
I think keeping the cat out is a lost cause. It's her favorite place to bond with me.

Ok, well just try to protect your arteries at bath time then.

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Also, Rosie, I just called some guy in Sydney who is the landlord on a house here. I think I woke him up. Unlucky buddy. Buy property in a more appropriate time zone.
Ha, sucks for him. Oh well, not your fault tongue
------
Damn ittttt. I wont be able to make it till 3am. My eyes are getting all heavy and annoying. I guess i'll have to miss first listen fri Sad

So goodnight lovely people! xx

Goodnight!! smile

I don't blame you for going to sleep it was a valiant effort, but the songs will be there when you wake up tomorrow morning smile

Back to top Go down
Sez

avatar

Posts : 1208
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:47 am

I'm excited for Brittana now and FLF smile

I'm still out and it's 1:16am lol. Only doing dart practice though tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

avatar

Posts : 3851
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:12 am

I've been eating healthy for a week now and I'm fed up already. Lol. Sweet chilli chicken and rice noodle salad for dinner today. I want to like it, I really do, but all I can think about is chips, cheese and gravy. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

avatar

Posts : 3367
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:17 am

I never really got the whole chips, cheese and gravy thing? I think it's the cheese addition.

Chips and curry sauce FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

avatar

Posts : 3851
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:26 am

Span_ski wrote:
I never really got the whole chips, cheese and gravy thing? I think it's the cheese addition.

Chips and curry sauce FTW!!!

I do like chips and curry sauce. But that is improved by cheese too. Lol. I can't explain why it's good. It just is.

You excited for Monday? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

avatar

Posts : 3367
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:22 am

Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
I never really got the whole chips, cheese and gravy thing? I think it's the cheese addition.

Chips and curry sauce FTW!!!

I do like chips and curry sauce. But that is improved by cheese too. Lol. I can't explain why it's good. It just is.

You excited for Monday? Very Happy

I think it's the idea of either gravy or curry sauce with cheese, that I can't get my head around?? Cheese I love, chips I love, sauces/ gravy I love... just not all together?? confused

Yeah, I'm excited for Monday. I'm a little nervous, not necessarily about the beginning of my trip, because my bestie will be there to pick me up, but 5 weeks travelling around a continent where I don't speak any of the languages is a bit daunting. For some reason this didn't bother me at all in Asia, because I guess one look at me, and no one would expect me to open my mouth and be fluent in like Thai, or Malay or whatever. I think because most languages I'll come across are european, I feel like I should have some sort of clue lol. I don't know if that makes sense??

Back to top Go down
Charles

avatar

Posts : 3851
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:27 am

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
I never really got the whole chips, cheese and gravy thing? I think it's the cheese addition.

Chips and curry sauce FTW!!!

I do like chips and curry sauce. But that is improved by cheese too. Lol. I can't explain why it's good. It just is.

You excited for Monday? Very Happy

I think it's the idea of either gravy or curry sauce with cheese, that I can't get my head around?? Cheese I love, chips I love, sauces/ gravy I love... just not all together?? confused

Yeah, I'm excited for Monday. I'm a little nervous, not necessarily about the beginning of my trip, because my bestie will be there to pick me up, but 5 weeks travelling around a continent where I don't speak any of the languages is a bit daunting. For some reason this didn't bother me at all in Asia, because I guess one look at me, and no one would expect me to open my mouth and be fluent in like Thai, or Malay or whatever. I think because most languages I'll come across are european, I feel like I should have some sort of clue lol. I don't know if that makes sense??


Yes, I know what you mean. Like, those languages originate not far from your country, surely you know something!? Lol.

We just had a very long/interesting discussion about the importance of smear tests, in work.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

avatar

Posts : 3367
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:45 am

Charlie wrote:

Yes, I know what you mean. Like, those languages originate not far from your country, surely you know something!? Lol.

We just had a very long/interesting discussion about the importance of smear tests, in work.

I'll be ok, in the Spanish speaking countries. I worked in Spain for a little while, a long time ago now though, but I won't starve and should be able to understand and ask for directions and say my name, age etc, which is a start.

I'll be a little bit screwed when I'm on my own in like Brazil and stuff though... I don't understand a word of Portuguese... in fact I think Portugal is the only country in South West Europe I haven't been to lol. Shrug

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   

Back to top Go down
 
Random thoughts IV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Random Thoughts Thread
» Thoughts on each character from Mai-HiME?
» Joe said "Let's post cheerful thoughts and images."
» Completely random quotes, taken from completely random posts
» Gentle Thoughts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything Else :: Everything Else-
Jump to: