Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:45 am

Span_ski wrote:
I don't know why she didn't stand up to him in the LB scene, but at least she goes back to Dalton, to have another pop at him lol.

I think that's exactly the reason. To make her go to Dalton later.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:49 am

Span_ski wrote:
Smooth Criminal looks like it will be a good performance. I'm excited smile.

I haven't heard Bad yet, but should probably find it and have a listen.

I don't know why she didn't stand up to him in the LB scene, but at least she goes back to Dalton, to have another pop at him lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb5uPo4UHks
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:56 am

Thanks Alice smile!!!

I liked it.... smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:09 am

First lot of FLF songs are up on LJ (download links not available yet due to crap quality lol):

http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/1626024.html#cutid1
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:39 am

New drinking game: everytime Santana flirts with a boy. You'll get drunk in no time.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:53 am

The drinking game to remain sober is pretty easy too: drink everytime Santana talks to her girlfriend and everytime Brittany has a line. meh
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 am

Or when she actually shows she's attracted to women in general.

Sigh, I even miss Britt's one liners.

ETA:
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 Tumblr_lygvvw9B2A1r2zv4mo1_500

of course it was going to happen noo
watch all the tween klainers reblogging it. They are ALL Blaine stans
Quote :

wait… didn’t santana date Karofski somewhere in season two? i don’t understand why that them both playing for another team would stop them from getting together… RYAN MURPHY, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Last edited by eli_ on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:05 pm

Cellos drown Grant out in SC, but I love Naya in it. I love you
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Naya is so much better than Grant vocally.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Quote :
wait… didn’t santana date Karofski somewhere in season two? i don’t understand why that them both playing for another team would stop them from getting together… RYAN MURPHY, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

ROFL
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:08 pm

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:09 pm

eli_ wrote:
New drinking game: everytime Santana flirts with a boy. You'll get drunk in no time.

Isabela wrote:
The drinking game to remain sober is pretty easy too: drink everytime Santana talks to her girlfriend and everytime Brittany has a line. meh

Whilst both games sound like very safe bets, I think I'll play game 1. That way at least if glee sucks the evening isn't a total bust Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:13 pm

LOL Are we seeing all this episode before it even airs?

Pretty cool though. Cello guys rock! But Naya is so much better than Grant...

I don't like the lighting for this number. Perhaps it's just the video, but why so dark?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:18 pm

I find SC soooo much more awesome than Bad.
It's the only song I listened to for that ep, that I like so far
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Flawless. Though I agree with Isabel, why is so dark? lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Mostly love that it's the same guys from the 2Cello version on Youtube.

Lighting department's budget must have been demolished this season for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:58 pm

mardou wrote:
Quote :

ROFL

Yeah, I guess 12-year-olds don't understand the concept of bearding. Rolling Eyes

mardou wrote:

yahoo

Jesus, Naya! jaw drop

yahooyahooyahooyahooyahoo

Dead.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:11 pm

I kinda feel the need to add this
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 Tumblr_ly9dyiCAie1r20dyco1_500
Remember when Santana was allowed to do this? Back when she was straight?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Grant was good in SC, but IMO nothing all that special. No fancy dance moves, boring Dalton uniform, and his voice is pretty much the same as Puck's or Mike's or Sam's.

TBH, I've never gotten all the flailing over his looks and supposed sexiness. He just seems pretty average to me. Fairly good-looking, I guess, but nothing to write home about. And his speaking voice kind of annoys me.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:40 pm

I don't think Grant is that bad, he's better than Puck & friends for sure. But then I got distracted by Naya so don't know anymore nonchalant

Can you imagine if they listen to all those nuts shipping Sebtana on youtube and make Sebastian bi? And then retcon Santana too? They are perfectly capable to do that.
I almost want to see them try serial killer!quinn
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:05 pm

I can't really say to much about Sebtana shippers, cuz I shipped Raine right around the time of BIOTA last season. But I was already anti-Finchel so it amused me. If I were anti-Brittana I might see things differently.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:14 pm

That was because Rachel/drunk!Blaine had more chemistry that everything Finchel did in the last three years put together. But they didn't de-gay Blaine out of that, so why isn't Ryan Murphy stepping out and saying "don't worry Brittana shippers cos Santana is totes gay!!!1!" like he did with Blaine?
double standards!
oh well... who cares anymore
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:28 pm

I love the SC performance! I love you But I'll try to keep myself from watching it too often until the episode airs. I did this once with the Adele mash-up - I must've watched it 500 times before the episode even aired and I told myself not to do that again in the future. asd

IMO Grant isn't anywhere near Kevin or Jon vocally (for me those two are the only over-average male singers on the show) but I still like his voice more than Cory, Mark, Rory or Chord's ...

For some reason I'm really looking forward to Tuesday. 3x10 made me stop caring about the plot once and for all (if there are gonna be Brittana scenes in future episodes I'll be happy but altogether I pretty much lost faith) but there are still some great songs and performances now and then so I'll just focus on them and I have a feeling there'll be a few really good and enjoyable performances in the Michael episode. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Quote :
Dear Naya Rivera,

Who the hell is Annie?

Sincerely, Valerie.
asd
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Does anyone else find all the Sebtana shipping over this performance kind of irritating? I mean, I usually don't mind multi-shipping but all these comments about what a "waste" it is that Santana and Sebastian are gay, and how they "don't seem gay", and "Santana has been with guys before so what's the problem?" and "Santana has more chemistry with Sebastian than she ever had with Brittany."....well I just can't.

But I should've expected this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next