Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:46 am

I was excited and now I'm the "I'll just watch it live and see what happens"....please don't make regret watching it live RIB and writers -_-
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:48 am

Mike` wrote:
My nephew gives hotter kisses than that, and he's 3. hash

ROFL

They are barely touching each other. It seems they are both afraid of touching actually.

But I do like Santana's face before the peck. Very cute.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:58 am

This is why I can't ship them anymore. Last year all those wonderful angsty glances made up for the horrorific plot.
But this year I can't, the storyline is utter crap, and they just don't look good together. Heather looks either bored or uncomfortable, Naya keeps flirting with boys, and when she does Brittana she looks like she's trying too hard. No passion at all. At all. They can do fluff, they're still rather good at angst, but I don't buy they're in love for a second. Everything they do as a couple seems forced. I give up! I'll keep shipping my headcanon Brittana, but they don't work onscreen.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:50 am

Finally managed to watch it... -.-
Santana was my hero of the episode - calling Mr. Schuester out, with the "This is my education and it's no joke to me, although it seems to be to you." was spot on.

I'm confused though how the school/teaching-system in the US works if he can just switch into teaching history.
Also I had to laugh at the "And that's how germany won the 2nd Worldwar" with the worldmap and all nazi-signs on it.
That was a glimmer of the old Glee I saw right there yahoo

Finchel SL just makes me want to do this: Evil or Very Mad
Also Samcedes: sleepy

I didn't really notice that Blaine was absent and when I did, I thought: It's so much better without him.

Also: Sugar?! Where were you all this time? I love you!!
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:21 am

Gosh, this was such a random episode. I was so glad when it was finally over. roll eyes

Next week's promo doesn't look that bad, but I don't know if I should really be excited for this little peck? I have a feeling that's all we're gonna get and what good is a peck (which is absolutely identical to the Dublin peck) if there's no build-up and no conversation for almost 10 episodes?

Urgh, I just don't really know how to feel about this ship anymore. Back in Season 1, a peck like this would've been a big deal for Brittana shippers, but now after all that happened last season it's just so frustrating. Sexy made me ship them because I saw so much potential there but what of it is left almost one year later? I get the impression that 2x15-2x22 Brittana was no character development or build-up or whatever, but only a phase and now they are "back to the roots" again.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:27 am

I doubt that kiss is the hype kiss. Seriously, it appears to be a quick hallway peck which shouldn't be get a room worthy. I'm not on the it's so awkward train at this point. that looks designed for cute and routine. We haven't been shown passionate yet and until they try I think they should get the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:40 am

Niklas wrote:
Gosh, this was such a random episode. I was so glad when it was finally over. roll eyes

Indeed!

I can't stand that they keep wanting to paint Will in such a good light. I mean, come on! He's a douche!
Yet he's so kind and caring and whatever the hell Sue said.

There's just no eyeroll big enough.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:38 pm

I think they missed a great opportunity for a reaction shot from Brittany during the hotness that was the Isla Bonnita performance. Puck got a reaction shot, why not Brit? Actually, probably best that they didn't, could have been percieved as her crushing on Ricky's character (forgot his name).
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:35 am

Charlie wrote:
I think they missed a great opportunity for a reaction shot from Brittany during the hotness that was the Isla Bonnita performance. Puck got a reaction shot, why not Brit? Actually, probably best that they didn't, could have been percieved as her crushing on Ricky's character (forgot his name).

This is so true. It's so weird that Brittany is getting nothing these days. She is barely there. Do we know anything about a season 4 for Brittany?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:10 am

Charlie wrote:

Only thing they did with Brittany there was her standing up to clap first after the performance finished, I thought that was nice, it means she was applauding her girlfriend, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:15 am

FLF download links: http://loveukurt.tumblr.com/post/17373791557/glee-3x13-heart-download-links

Loveshack, Let Me Love You, You're The Top and Stereo Hearts are my faves. Cherish/Cherish I couldn't even hear the singer...(I think it was Quinn but I'm not sure).

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:47 am

Cherish/Cherish: I don't don't like it. It's nice I guess, but just meh Shrug

I don't understand why they never let Harry sing until this season. I like his voice and L-O-V-E is pretty cool.

Can't stand the song 'Let me love you' in general so you can't win me over with a Glee-version.

Home: I don't like Rory, but Damien does really have a nice voice. Still this sort of made me almost fall asleep. I am very tired, though so maybe it's not entirely the songs fault.

Loveshack: Yes! Something groovy, this will be a pretty fun performance I think.

You're the Top is pure gold, can't wait to see Mr. and Mr. Berry

I will always love you: puke it's not Amber, it's the song. You could hunt me with that tune.

Oh, I forgot Stereo Hearts: not really up my alley...
----
Overall nothing is really "WHOA, GREAT!" to me - but lately I rarely have that feeling when it comes to Glee
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:04 pm

The only two songs I really enjoy now is just Love Shack and Let Me Love You. The others are just meh (whack on iPod lol)
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:26 pm

I quite enjoyed this week's songs and am especially looking forward to the Love Shack performance.
Hm, this is the first episode since I Am Unicorn that Naya didn't get to sing at all, isn't it? I'm a bit sad that she has no song particularly in the valentine's episode out of all the episodes, but still - 10 episodes in a row, that's amazing! smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:40 pm

I'm enjoying Cherish/Cherish but I just like those songs in general so...

I'll stick with L-O-V-E and You're the Top. Anything with Jenna or Brian Stokes Mitchell is pure win in my book.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Eh, not interested in this week's songs much. I'll probably wait for the episode to hear them for the first time. Laughing

As far as I Will Always Love You:

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 625i-will-always-love-you

-------

https://brittana-forum.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=36
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40