Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:58 pm

ROFL

He looks ridiculous. Slightly more ridiculous than when he was gurning in Moves Like Jagger/Jumpin' Jack Flash.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 11l5r2c
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:59 pm

My spanish friend nearly got an aneurysm from those Will pic. dear god...!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 Tumblr_lyfdf4B7M31qjwibjo1_500
You just sexy.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:56 pm

On GF but i know some of you don't check there smile

BTS smooth criminal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=SFPnHRoHKlw

Lima bean scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=KIar0LVvIK8

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Thanks, Alice! Thumbs Up

SC is pretty, pretty cool. I'm still annoyed by Sebastian though.

LOL I'm still laughing at Will. How ridiculous and embarassing that is... Santana needs to say something...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Hmmmmmmmm, I like what I see. hash
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:10 pm

So weird seeing Santana hanging out with the others... and still wearing those damn uniforms!!!! angry
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:48 pm

"I'd through this coffee in your face, but it isn't nearly scalding hot enough." ROFL

Kind of how I fee when people say they don't like MJ's music. Lol

Didn't like how she totally cowed to Sebastian and sat down after he insulted her, though. meh
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Yeah, I agree. But I'm blaming the writing. It's just not the moment the show wants Santana to tear Sebastian apart. Sitting down like that is totally OC for Santana. The only person who has this effect on her is Sue. Sebastian is no Sue.

Last edited by Isabela on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Quote :
The last time they (Brittana) spoke to each other was in 306 (we are going into 311), and the exchange? “I think you need to stop making fun of Finn. You’re being really harsh.” “Manatee’s have really thick skin.” Since that episode, Santana has been outed to all of Ohio, their relationship has been outed to the school, Santana has been disowned by her grandmother, Brittany has won class President, and their show choir was disbanded. And not a single word to each other. Literally. No exaggeration. LIKE WHAT? And prior to that, their last exchange was that little ‘stop the violence’ thing at the piano which is barely even an exchange. They’ve had two real conversations this entire season (the ‘you are the unicorn’ scene in 302 and their date at Breadstix in 304). Let’s not even start about the fact that Brittany hasn’t had more than 2/3 lines of nothingness since around 304 too, despite that list of plots above that directly affect her. I guess she doesn’t need to speak, especially not to her girlfriend, since Finn just recycles all of her lines and gets all the credit for it.

Just felt like posting this (from tumblr). Havin' a bitch.

uuggghhhhhh Glee you piece of shite.
thatisall.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:31 pm

I do not like that Lima Bean scene at all.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:54 am

I dislike all the people cheering Sebastian for putting Santana "in her place".
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:21 am

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 Tumblr_lyez4wzOU31r47pilo1_r1_250

lol dude's hand.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:33 am

Lucky bastard.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 am

That is entirely unfair.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:39 am

^yep.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:40 am

What is that even from?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:43 am

Isn't that their first tour?
I just got it off tumblr.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:48 am

it probably is. I stopped being a casual glee fan and jumped on the Brittana fandom train like last april so I am not as familiar with the first tour as I am with the second lol.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:17 am

During the first tour I think I was at the height of my Gleekiness. And that was right about the time my "obsession" with Naya started. Two words- Bad Romance yahoo
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:51 am

I loved the SC sneak peek! Can't wait to see the performance and listen to the full recording! I love you

And you're right, Santana sitting down instead of counter-attacking Sebastian really is OOC. I don't really get the hype over Sebastian anyway. Probably most people only like him because of Grant's face/smirk. But I think he just lacks the "villain" charism other cast members like Naya, Jonathan or Jane are able to act out. "Villain" isn't the perfect term (maybe something like opponent) but I hope you still get what I mean ...

Oh god, that promo pic of Will is so awkward! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:57 am

My Blaine hate is also growing after this sneak peek. What kind of a boyfriend is he? Can only be the terrible one. He already knows his boyfriend doesn't like Sebastian, he knows Sebastian keeps hitting on him and he does nothing! No, actually he does: he talks to Sebastion.

I would be completely pissed with my girlfriend if she was acting like Blaine is acting lately. knife
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:07 am

Listening to Bad again... Naya sounds sexy. Excited to see that number.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:30 am

Smooth Criminal looks like it will be a good performance. I'm excited smile.

I haven't heard Bad yet, but should probably find it and have a listen.

I don't know why she didn't stand up to him in the LB scene, but at least she goes back to Dalton, to have another pop at him lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next