Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:22 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Hoping the next ep Hodgson writes is bearable. I want to like him.

Agreed, is it possible for someone to epic fail that hardcore again I wonder?

And I just made a food run in my bathrobe, but I am not as cool as Naya. Le cry.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Lol are the PLL girls there? I just saw Troian next to some dude.

Quote :
Agreed, is it possible for someone to epic fail that hardcore again I wonder?
He'd have to be a complete moron to make the same mistakes again.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:32 am

Isabela wrote:
Hmm... Heather, don't do that to the fandom. A lot of kissing? Doubt it.
I really want to trust HeMo's word on this.

If it turns out she was trolling...
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:48 am

Sez wrote:
I'm happy for her.

I want Naya to be happy, so if Hodgson makes her happy then that's great. But I don't want to actually physically see her with him, or even hear about their relationship. I certainly won't be seeking out pics of them together. Lol.

I rarely seek out pics of celebrity couples anyways. Except for Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:04 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Isabela wrote:
Hmm... Heather, don't do that to the fandom. A lot of kissing? Doubt it.
I really want to trust HeMo's word on this.

If it turns out she was trolling...

Can you imagine the comotion if she is trolling? I'm not sure if the fandom would forgive her after that.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:06 am

Ha. I'll believe Hemo's comment about the kissing when I see it on my computer screen...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:13 am

I think Naya looks fantastic. Lea too, how is it that someone that short can make her legs look that long? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:03 am

Naya's interview with E!Online

How offensive it is that they need to make it clear that Santana and Sebastian are not happening right now. Both are gay!!!! knife

Also some rude comments about Naya dating a Glee writer.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:46 am

Isabela wrote:
Naya's interview with E!Online

How offensive it is that they need to make it clear that Santana and Sebastian are not happening right now. Both are gay!!!! knife

Also some rude comments about Naya dating a Glee writer.

Wow someone actually referred to it as the "Slutvera show" I wish I could get my hands on these assholes.

Holy sweet hell, I am going back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:52 am

I really have no interest in who she dates. At all.

It is a shame though that it appears people are using it to undermine what she has achieved so far. That is sad.

But I've seen it happen before, I've seen it happen in my own workplace, and the fact is when you live and breathe a job, these things do happen, they're common in fact. There will always be some people though, who believe one is sleeping with the other in order to further their career. Most of the time, that's not the case.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:04 pm

I mentioned it on GF, but HeMo discussing kisses doesn't mean anything that hasn't already happened in the past. The Duets scene was cut down by about half, if not more; among the things that got cut out of it were a shit-ton of romantic dialogue as well as Brittany kissing Santana's nose (That's what HeMo said before anyways, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a real kissed filmed at the time as well).

I suspect there was a kiss filmed during Brittany/Britney as well that didn't make it to the final edit, based on RM's comments about it at the time (The original plan to have "multiple kisses" in B/B).

At some point between Sexy and Unicorn there was another cut kiss scene based on Heather's comments around that time about kissing Naya (The response about what it would be like to have to kiss Naya for a scene, where HeMo responded about already having kissed her).

It would appear that the Valentine's Day episode has the same kiss scenes filmed, whether these ones make it through the final editing remains to be seen as well. Frankly, I'll believe it won't get cut when it airs and not a second before.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Surely, SURELY to god if they already have something filmed for this episode they won't edit it out this time?

You know what? It still wouldn't shock me if they did. Agree, Mike, I'll believe that it exists when I get to see it with my own two eyes.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:37 pm

I'm also gonna hold my breath until the ep.... I seem to do that a lot as a Brittana fan.. it's a wonder any oxygen ever makes it to my brain.

Honestly though, this will be possibly the most built up, overwrought kiss in the history of television if it happens. I honestly think the ovary explosion, may kill tumblr completely for about 24 hours....

Witnessing that amount of gay hysteria will be hilarious!!! Think about how much hype, the none kisses have gotten....

Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:06 pm

I totally missed that the SAG awards were yesterday.

Anyway, I feel about Heather's comment like most of the fandom seems to feel about it: I believe it when I actually see it in the episode. But I guess having them out of their uniforms in at least one of those "very very cute scenes" is too much to ask. Shrug
Do you think Cheerios regionals/nationals will be addressed later this season? Because in 3x01 I got the impression that the chance of winning two national championships in their senior year was the main reason for re-joining Cheerios, but idk if the writers do still remember that.

BTW is it true that we're gonna get one episode per week from now on until at least Feb. 21? Because I remember having read something about another mini-hiatus but that's a few months ago ...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:10 pm

From Gleezone:

Quote :
Does finn/rachel share a kiss? And does she tell him about NYADA?
iwannaholdyoutight-
Yes and no.

does Santana go all lima heights on Sebastian?
cmonbealoserlikeme
Yes. But in a good way.

Another Finchel kiss. Yay! meh
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Lima Heights in a good way? What does it even mean? Eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:13 pm

That's what I was thinking. Laughing Like, productive-for-ND rage?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Yeah, good question. I have no idea too.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Maybe she tears him down or finds something on him so that the Warblers can't do MJ at nationals and Blaine is forgiven and all is happy in Klaine-land? Or something to that effect anyway....
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:11 pm

ROFL

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 Tumblr_lymu28BeyO1qjb4w1o1_500
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Indeed New York Post, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm pleased for Lea.. I bet as a New Yorker, she's made up smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Can't believe all the buzz Grant is getting.
Talk about Naya damnit overreact
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:24 pm

You go, Lea! rachel berry
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Dropping in quick to say i was just watching the Fashion police part of ENews, and they were ripping into Heather for that dress/hair at the SAGs. I mean it was pretty terrible lol, but i always feel bad for the girls when that happens Sad

byebye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next