Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Is glee on tonight? Don't think I'm gonna get to watch it Sad...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:39 pm

It is. In a little over 4 hours I think.

I'm not gonna watch it until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Yeah, I'll have to wait until the 21st I think... unless they randomly have it on TV here? I have no idea... I have dinner plans when it's live though, so I definitely won't be doing that.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:47 pm

I almost forgot Glee was on tonight. I can't watch it tonight anyways. I'll have to watch it tomorrow. Actually I don't "have to", because I don't really care that much. I'll watch it when I get around to it.

You know, I bought every single ep of S1 & S2 of Glee, except A Very Glee Christmas, off iTunes, but this season the only ep I've bought so far is Mash-Off. Very telling of how far my love for Glee has fallen. I have bought about half the song from this season so far though. Definitely all the ones Naya sings in.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Yeah, I'll have to wait until the 21st I think... unless they randomly have it on TV here? I have no idea... I have dinner plans when it's live though, so I definitely won't be doing that.
I have no idea when the episode airs in Fox LA.
I wont be able to watch it either Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I almost forgot Glee was on tonight. I can't watch it tonight anyways. I'll have to watch it tomorrow. Actually I don't "have to", because I don't really care that much. I'll watch it when I get around to it.

Laughing

You get it said! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:07 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Laughing

You get it said! Thumbs Up

Ditto!! lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Wooo! I'm the only one who's excited for Glee tongue

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:05 pm

I'm so not excited yahoo
Going to watch it tomorrow, I'm not wasting my night on this shit
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm not sure if I'm watching it live. Should I start a thread specifically for this episode?

Quote :
Brittana spoiler for “Yes/No”
Don’t expect to see the glance that was shown in the promo in the actual episode. The Brittana moment during “The First Time Ever” is still sweet, but brief. That’s the only Brittana moment in the episode.

ROFL

Of course.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Isabela wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm watching it live. Should I start a thread specifically for this episode?

Quote :
Brittana spoiler for “Yes/No”
Don’t expect to see the glance that was shown in the promo in the actual episode. The Brittana moment during “The First Time Ever” is still sweet, but brief. That’s the only Brittana moment in the episode.

ROFL

Of course.

They're fuckers... lol seriously (sorry for the swearing).. but wtf...

Glad I can't bloody watch it. ha ha ha

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:37 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Wooo! I'm the only one who's excited for Glee tongue

Nope, I'm excited! Santana in three separate songs, playing Rizzo and kicking the girls off the bench, making fun of Rachel's serenade (or crying at it, we're not sure), Sancedes friendship scene, out of the Cheerios uniform, Brittana included in the montage, Pezberry duet, the girls in swimsuits... I'm more excited about this one than I have been since Ep 7. And it can't turn out worse than that.

Are most of you guys not keeping up with the Brittana threads on GF at all anymore? You seem kind of out of touch.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:41 pm

I think most of us simply don't care anymore, Cora.

Sometimes I go there, but I don't feel like discussing spoilers and stuff.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:15 pm

I'm not at all on GF anymore. I tried to keep up with both places, but after a little while I decided I liked it better here, and to hell with the other place tongue
Glee and spoilers don't really interest me that much anymore. I have no idea what is going on at all anymore. I'm just waiting for Gloria Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 Tumblr_lxyxdkZkbT1qapg62o1_500

Hi, hot much?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Not a big fan of hats, but Naya looks adorable.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:53 pm

haha I'm still going to watch the episode for Samcedes. I knew that glance would be the only Brittana moment in the episode xD

I can watch it live now, my cousin cancelled on me (good timing tongue)
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Damn if I'm not excited. tongue Going to be cute either way.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Well, I'm watching part of tonight's ep right now, but I gotta leave soon. It's really funny so far though.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:10 pm

The songs are SO cheesy, but Sugar's managed to shoot down Artie so far. tongue
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:12 pm

What Sugar said to Artie was sooo wrong, but I couldn't help but laugh. People who get offended easily are going to flame her for that though.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Man Coach Roz was evil then xD
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:19 pm

She was funnier there than Sue's been all season.

Meh, the glance was longer and Santana was adorable as always, but Naya's prettiness is just unf.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:32 pm

That glance was eyesex....Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next