Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Finally got around to watching the latest episode. It was okay, but also just 40 minutes of basically nothing Shrug I don't really care for Wemma at all, so. The synchronised swimming was cool though smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:58 pm

The pool sync swimming was a little iffy to me, one of those numbers where they try too hard. Ironically my favorite performance from that ep was Summer Night, I didn't like their version of the song but the number was good fun. Especially Vanessa's like does he have a car line, so perfect.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Guys, snippets from the MJ songs: (incl Smooth Criminal Wink )
http://stripedtie.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:45 pm

don't wanna spoil myself the songs so soon. I'll try to resist. But all tumblr is going rabid over SC
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:52 pm

The SC preview sounds sooo good! I love you Can't wait to hear the full version!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:56 pm

I'm not as obsessed with SC as everyone else seems to be. I mean i like it (the most), and Naya definitely pulls it off..but i dunno. It'll be better full version/visuals for me i think.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Really liked SC and looking forward to Black & White full version.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:06 pm

I like Ben. I can't help it. I just love that song sooooo much.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 Tumblr_lyab40x1h71qkqgbso1_500
just this and then I'll shut up. I swear I don't hate Darren! Not impressed by him (lesbian hormones fault probably) but I don't hate the guy!
But his fans are hilarious
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Those cellos are pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:11 pm

I like Darren, but mostly I root against Blaine/everycharacterheplays simply because his fans annoy the shit out of me. Like that article about how they behaved during his Broadway shows.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:11 pm

They really want that teehee
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Especially for you, Eli.

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 Tumblr_lq9z6lL1yi1qigb2no1_500
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:18 pm

I like Darren and I like Blaine cuz he's fun to make fun of. Extreme Klainers annoy the shit outta me.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:10 pm

LOL! Does anyone remember the Blaine/Darren stan Jettasian from GF? That guy annoyed the shit out of everyone, including the mods. I even created a thread about him in the mod section (only the most troublesome posters earn their own threads there). Got two pages worth of replies from other mods who were chomping at the bit for reasons to ban his ass for good. Which did end up happening. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:51 am

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 Tumblr_lybkzakWfw1qapg62o1_500

Pants aren't necessary.
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 Tumblr_lybkhs5Jrp1qm7zayo1_500
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:14 am

No pants indeed.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:01 am

Gay hat alert! And Naya manages to look hot and adorable at the same time.

And lol to Artie in the first picture.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:31 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Pants aren't necessary.

yahooyahooyahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
LOL! Does anyone remember the Blaine/Darren stan Jettasian from GF? That guy annoyed the shit out of everyone, including the mods. I even created a thread about him in the mod section (only the most troublesome posters earn their own threads there). Got two pages worth of replies from other mods who were chomping at the bit for reasons to ban his ass for good. Which did end up happening. Haha.

Unless he made it onto the Brittana forum I wouldn't have noticed him. I very rarely ventured out of there. I think the first time I did, I had some obnoxious Bartie fan up in face about literally nothing. I think it was a typo... at which point I just thought fuck it... I can't be arsed with this and went back home as it were Laughing

voteforalice1 wrote:

Pants aren't necessary.

Me gusta!! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:23 pm

the return of the gay hat!!!

can we start bashing the cheerio uniforms again...I feel like another 'we hate the girls in uniform all the time' conversation is due.

But seriously, naya where are your pants?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:30 pm

I'm up for some uniform bashing!

I hate those ugly things! I think the uniforms are part of the reason for my lacking interest lately (beside that horrible episode). It's like I can't take them seriously in those things. Like it's all just a joke again. Uniforms have no personality. It's all just so blah! And I absolutely hate the fact that the uniforms are so slutty. The skirts on those things Evil or Very Mad

I feel like bying a replica and burn it just for the satisfaction of it.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:31 pm

LOL... I was just thinking about the uniforms when I saw that pic of Naya, Amber and Chris with some fan. Naya and HeMo were wearing the uniform. Like, of course they were. meh

We are never getting rid of those damn uniforms, right? Even in season 4? LOL
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:00 am

I know, I was hoping for parallels. I.e after ep 11, the girls quit cheerios and get to wear street clothes again! I hope at least they have cheerios done by regionals. Last year (I think) regionals for singing and nationals for cheerleading seemed to happen at the same time. Once they win, let them leave the cheerios as winners.

Although, I'd actually like to see the cheerleading nationals this year. That would be kinda fun.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:50 pm

OMG! Funniest thing ever! I hate you, Will!

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 Tumblr_lyf6rmGJpY1qapg62o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next