Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm rewatching that recent GleeCrack video and just pissing myself. If anyone wants to watch again:
http://marlak.tumblr.com/post/14673400898/gleecrack#notes
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:37 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
I'm rewatching that recent GleeCrack video and just pissing myself. If anyone wants to watch again:
http://marlak.tumblr.com/post/14673400898/gleecrack#notes

I watch those all the time.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
Isabela wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
Who is that woman again?

Plus1

At least Naya seems really happy.

Those damn uniforms though. Santana is never getting rid of them, isn't it? tears

I am sorry I don't know anything about the housewives shows.

I don't either, but actors always seem to love these trashy reality shows about "real" people.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:28 pm

I watched about 10 minutes of one of the Housewives shows for the first time the other night. They were having a dinner party and fighting with each other. (That seems to be about the norm, I think?) It was basically middle aged women behaving exactly like 13-year-old girls. I couldn't decide whether it was entertaining or horrifying. I think it's the kind of thing it'd be fun to watch with a friend and some alcohol, but nothing I'd be interested in following on my own.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:29 pm

So, a glance huh? meh

noo bitching swear glee gunfight

I'm trying to avoid discussing things like that on GF, because I'm still so bitter and numb with Brittana right now I'm just going to say bitter and angry things. So, venting, here.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Some people saw screeners of the next episode today and there's a Brittana moment: a glance.

It's hard for me not to laugh at this, because it's so ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:42 pm

If this huge thing at the end is a Finchel proposal I'm gonna puke.
This is High-School! >.<
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:47 pm

MsFalange wrote:
If this huge thing at the end is a Finchel proposal I'm gonna puke.
This is High-School! >.<

Ugh, I'm sure it's a Finchel proposal too. gunfight

OMG, this show.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:54 pm

ROFL

A glance... We should think ourselves lucky. lulz
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:58 pm

I always suspected RM might have Finchel get married or atleast engaged before the end of HS. He had two high-schoolers get married on Popular.

Of course, Finchel fans will find this adorable and romantic. Because, you know, they are all twelve (atleast mentally) tongue
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Charlie wrote:
ROFL

A glance... We should think ourselves lucky. lulz

IKR! What more can RM do for us?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:01 pm

You grumpy Brittana fans, what are you complaining about???? A GLANCE! I mean, hello!!!

double standards!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Isabela wrote:
So, a glance huh? meh

noo bitching swear glee gunfight

I'm trying to avoid discussing things like that on GF, because I'm still so bitter and numb with Brittana right now I'm just going to say bitter and angry things. So, venting, here.

Yeah, me too. I feel like I can hardly post anything on GF anymore because my bitterness and sarcasm and mocking of Finchel don't go over so well there, and I'm a mod. I get report posts all the time from people complaining about other people being too negative and criticizing Finchel and Klaine, and don't feel like sending any warnings out because I agree with most of the criticism.

Also Finchel and Klaine fans are too fucking sensitive. Then have everything, including the RESPECT of the writers and actors, and little to complain about, so they don't know how it feels to be constantly fed scraps and treated disrespectfully by the writers and told "There. Are you happy now?" And constantly be told we must not be watching the show when we complain, because Brittana is totally treated the same as Finchel. I mean, hello! Look at all the times they've kissed on screen. Oh wait... meh
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:59 pm

It makes me even bitter to see people (Brittana fans) freaking out on tumblr and such because "omg, there's a meaningful glance next episode". Don't people see this is not enough?

This smiley is amazing and it's very telling of my mood right now: glee

I also love that it's named Glee. Thanks, Eli. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:36 pm

^nopro

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 Tumblr_lxpcem8nXG1qg7ch9o1_500
ewwwww.
Can't believe they're still doing this.
What's next? Rachel and Santana will make a Finn Hudson statue. Made of diamonds. Probably they'll lose a finger or two in the process, but Finn is worth it puke
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:44 pm

I find I lose so much interest during the hiatuses that I can't even be mad. I feel nothing.
Right now, if I never saw another episode I'd be just fine.

But of course, I'll keep watching, as I always do. Though that is because of the fandom (you guys) and also Naya.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Same. Really want to quit, but it's so fun to watch things with everybody here
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:01 pm

I'm the same, guys.

I wouldn't be here if this was just about Glee/Brittana. That's why I'm seriously considering changing the forum's name. I'm thinking of something more neutral.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:15 pm

I find I've grown bored with Rachel, and she used to be my favorite. Sad It's such a shame.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:22 pm

eli_ wrote:
Same. Really want to quit, but it's so fun to watch things with everybody here

And it's fun to make fun of Glee. The spoofs are better than the show now, I think.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Isabela wrote:
I'm the same, guys.

I wouldn't be here if this was just about Glee/Brittana. That's why I'm seriously considering changing the forum's name. I'm thinking of something more neutral.

I'm also the same.

I hardly used to post on GF because the lack of Brittana didn't really keep my interest. But I've posted loads here because you guys are awesome. smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 Tumblr_lxpqmgnUNS1qgccbao1_400
someone's interested in this?
no?
well, I tried
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 pm

So what, that's the super awesome glance? Eyebrow

HeMo can't act, sorry. sigh
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Yes, the glance, the glance for Brittana fans, the glance filmed especially to please Brittana fans, the Brittana glance. (quoting the Emperor's new groove here, I'm kinda big on Disney movies ... hot isn't it flirt )

And it's a sexy glance, can't you tell? ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next