Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:30 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I don't even think she "tries" to play anything.

Don't remember if it was on here or GF where we were discussing if Heather really meant to play Brittany so unintereted in Santana and such. But to think of it now. No, she just doesn't act at all. When she doesn't have lines, she's just there as a body. If she had ever understood her character on a deeper level, she would have put an effort in the background scenes, but she doesn't. It doesn't look like she's even paying attention.

She just reads her lines, and that is it.

And to think that this girl landed a role in a movie Eyebrow

Plus1

I agree completely. Heather is just there. There's no thinking, no effort, no understanding. She is simply not interested.

At this point I just want to see Naya getting the chance to play with something who actually is interested. And I want to see Santana being wanted, really wanted. It seems it makes no difference to Brittany if she has Santana or not.

Sad, but Brittany was happier with Artie than with Santana. I don't think anyone can deny that. sad little panda

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Brittany was happier with Artie because as HeMo said, she doesn't/can't act, and she loved Bartie because it was "easy".

Brittana is hard for her. She would actually have to act to convincingly play Britt like she is romantically interested in Santana, a girl. HeMo is painfully straight. She had probably never even been attracted to a girl in her life so she can't call on experience to help her in her acting there. She only know how to portray platonic interest in a girl, thus Britt just seems like Santana really good friend, who just lets Santana have her way with her because that's what Santana wants and Britt never says no. But it seems like Britt would be just as happy if she were just friends with Santana, or if she was with Artie, or any other boy, and barely talking to Santana.

Brittana sounds good in theory, but it's not just the writers who screw it up in practice, it's also the fact that half the ship is played by a 100% straight girl who can't ACT like she has romantic feelings for a girl, and it shows that she doesn't enjoy this SL because it's too hard for her and completely outside of her comfort zone. She doesn't enjoy acting challenges the way Naya does, or the way anyone who is truly interested in acting, would.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Unfortunatelly, I now think that makes sense, Jugz. Heather doesn't understand Brittana, so it is hard for her to express those feelings, because she can't act and she is not interested in acting. It was easier for her to see/understand Bartie. It comes down to this in the end.

--------------------

Quote :
When asked about Brittany and Santana's lack of kissing or any further romance on Glee this season, Lea said she doesn't think it's much different from Rachel's relationships on the show.

"I feel like we've given — I feel Brittany and Santana have just done as much as Finn and Rachel have, to be honest with you," she told me. "I mean, hello!"

I saw this on GF. angry

I feel like punching Lea now. And I really like her. But this is just so absurd.

The writers should just break up Brittana and get over with it. Can't deal with this anymore. mad
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:36 pm

How can Lea actually think that though, is what I don't get. Individually they've done as much as Rachel or Finn individually yeah, but as a couple they've got no comparison.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Lea.. No

There might be cut scenes we don't know about though, but even still it wouldn't compare to Finchel. So just.. whatever... What is it with this cast and crew not seeing anything wrong, like there's not something HUGE missing with Brittana in comparison to the rest.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:43 pm

I'm starting to think this is an alternate universe with no Brittana kisses and in the other universe where the cast and crew live Brittana have kissed thousands of times. That's the only option that makes sense right now. yahoo

Seriously tho, I wonder what Naya has to say about all this. She might be avoiding the subject.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:14 pm

Isabela wrote:
Unfortunatelly, I now think that makes sense, Jugz. Heather doesn't understand Brittana, so it is hard for her to express those feelings, because she can't act and she is not interested in acting. It was easier for her to see/understand Bartie. It comes down to this in the end.

--------------------

Quote :
When asked about Brittany and Santana's lack of kissing or any further romance on Glee this season, Lea said she doesn't think it's much different from Rachel's relationships on the show.

"I feel like we've given — I feel Brittany and Santana have just done as much as Finn and Rachel have, to be honest with you," she told me. "I mean, hello!"

I saw this on GF. angry

I feel like punching Lea now. And I really like her. But this is just so absurd.

The writers should just break up Brittana and get over with it. Can't deal with this anymore. mad

Oh for crying out loud! Evil or Very Mad

Why are they even asking Lea about Brittana anyway? WTF

And Lea must be talking about what Britt and Santana do offscreen, in a fictional universe. Surely she cannot be so delusional as to think Brittana has kissed as much onscreen as Finchel. The "I mean, hello" was uneccessary and condescending and it pisses me off. Why do I always get the feeling the writers and much of the cast have such low opinions of Brittana shippers? It's like they think we are crazy ("grumpy") bitches who just want to see girl-on-girl. I'm so tired of this. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:35 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Lea.. No

There might be cut scenes we don't know about though, but even still it wouldn't compare to Finchel. So just.. whatever... What is it with this cast and crew not seeing anything wrong, like there's not something HUGE missing with Brittana in comparison to the rest.

Maybe someday when Glee is over (and Brittana still haven't had a single onscreen kiss on the lips), they will be able to see it in perspective and admit they were wrong.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:43 pm

I think I am pretty much just to the point where I have come to accept that I love Glee for some many reasons that have less and less to do with the actual show. More and more the versions of Brittana that the more talented members of the fandom come up are superior to the show.

I think I might have to watch the rest of the season like I did the first, wait till its done and just marathon it.

The Brittana that exists outside of the fanfiction I read just isn't as fun anymore.

Maybe I just need a real break.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:06 pm

I still appreciate the musical aspect of the show.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:07 pm

I love the music, I love Rachel and Santana, I just hate how they're written to push boys' storylines. Independent Rachel and HBIC Santana were/are the greatest things of this show.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Wedding Bell Blues & First Time Ever I Saw Your Face PREVIEWS

Naya on First Time...

Just a small bit of the song but she sounds really good (duh).
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Isabela wrote:
Wedding Bell Blues & First Time Ever I Saw Your Face PREVIEWS

Naya on First Time...

Just a small bit of the song but she sounds really good (duh).

Naya's part just kills me what up yall
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:55 pm

welcome

Nice to see you here!
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:57 pm

likewise

lol i can finally use my 150x200 xD
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Kagura what is your avatar from?
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Vocaloid (was once really interested in it now i just like the art.....)

anyway anyone saw the nene and naya pic?

she is in her uniform so i really hope its cheerio related

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 X2_a56414f
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:41 pm

OMG I'm dying of second-hand happiness for Naya and her getting that picture.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Who is that woman again?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Lol ikr? she looks genuinely happy. Aww Naya and her reality tv obsessions.

Quote :
Who is that woman again?
NeNe Leaks...one of the real housewives.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
Who is that woman again?

Plus1

At least Naya seems really happy.

Those damn uniforms though. Santana is never getting rid of them, isn't it? tears
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Isabela wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
Who is that woman again?

Plus1

At least Naya seems really happy.

Those damn uniforms though. Santana is never getting rid of them, isn't it? tears

I am sorry I don't know anything about the housewives shows.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Phyxrak wrote:

The only thing I know is that Naya likes them. No idea whatsoever who is this NeNe woman. mistake
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Isabela wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:

The only thing I know is that Naya likes them. No idea whatsoever who is this NeNe woman. mistake

Dude I didn't mean that how it sounded. I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:15 pm

It's ok. I was agreeing with you the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next