Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Brittana with Spoilers II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

avatar

Posts : 1194
Location : GER

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Mike` wrote:
http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/glee-klaine-sancedes-brittana-sebastian-spoilers/

Quote :
Brittany and Santana | While some fans have expressed dismay that Brittany and Santana have yet to seal their romance with a kiss, costar Jane Lynch says she thinks the lack of girl-girl action makes sense. “I don’t think Brittany’s in it. I don’t think Brittany’s in love with Santana,” Lynch theorizes. “I think Santana needs a girlfriend. Brittany loves her, but Brittany’s not her girlfriend.”

Which makes no sense when it was Brittany through season two trying to get Santana to come out so they can be together, but this season Jane's just seeing what we're all seeing...

Thumbs Down noo mad Evil or Very Mad
I understand her pov though, because we really don't see a lot of emotion from Britt these past episodes... but if this is the way they choose to go with this storyline - uhoh... do you hear the Brittana Riot 2.0? Because I do, and it doesn't sound pretty

Mike` wrote:
Quote :
Artie and a Mystery Lady | “Artie gets some lovin’ in the first episode back,” says Kevin McHale. “He goes after one lady — a current cast member, she’s not a series regular. That narrows it way down. Way down.” While McHale neither confirms nor denies his character will hook up with tone-deaf but increasingly amusing Sugar Motta (Vanessa Lengies), he did admit that Artie’s romantic stock is on the rise in general in 2012, thanks in part to the attention of Cheerios co-captain Becky. “She wants her some Artie,” teases McHale.

Sugar/Artie?

Please no. I love Sugar, can't she stay single? She's hilarious, why does everybody need to be paired off No
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

avatar

Posts : 3367
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Mike` wrote:
http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/glee-klaine-sancedes-brittana-sebastian-spoilers/

Quote :
Brittany and Santana | While some fans have expressed dismay that Brittany and Santana have yet to seal their romance with a kiss, costar Jane Lynch says she thinks the lack of girl-girl action makes sense. “I don’t think Brittany’s in it. I don’t think Brittany’s in love with Santana,” Lynch theorizes. “I think Santana needs a girlfriend. Brittany loves her, but Brittany’s not her girlfriend.”

Which makes no sense when it was Brittany through season two trying to get Santana to come out so they can be together, but this season Jane's just seeing what we're all seeing...

Ok so the nail has been placed over the coffin of Brittana right there... all RIB need to do now is swing the hammer and its all over folks....
Back to top Go down
Mike`

avatar

Posts : 1711
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:46 pm

eli_ wrote:
^Or Bartie, you know. Totally possible

It's an actress who's not a series regular (HeMo is).
Back to top Go down
Dina

avatar

Posts : 1194
Location : GER

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Mike` wrote:
http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/glee-klaine-sancedes-brittana-sebastian-spoilers/

Quote :
Brittany and Santana | While some fans have expressed dismay that Brittany and Santana have yet to seal their romance with a kiss, costar Jane Lynch says she thinks the lack of girl-girl action makes sense. “I don’t think Brittany’s in it. I don’t think Brittany’s in love with Santana,” Lynch theorizes. “I think Santana needs a girlfriend. Brittany loves her, but Brittany’s not her girlfriend.”

Which makes no sense when it was Brittany through season two trying to get Santana to come out so they can be together, but this season Jane's just seeing what we're all seeing...

Ok so the nail has been placed over the coffin of Brittana right there... all RIB need to do now is swing the hammer and its all over folks....

But why start this SL in the first place then? I don't get it.
No, no - i don't buy this until i see it confirmed in canon.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

avatar

Posts : 1711
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:52 pm

MsFalange wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Mike` wrote:
http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/glee-klaine-sancedes-brittana-sebastian-spoilers/

Quote :
Brittany and Santana | While some fans have expressed dismay that Brittany and Santana have yet to seal their romance with a kiss, costar Jane Lynch says she thinks the lack of girl-girl action makes sense. “I don’t think Brittany’s in it. I don’t think Brittany’s in love with Santana,” Lynch theorizes. “I think Santana needs a girlfriend. Brittany loves her, but Brittany’s not her girlfriend.”

Which makes no sense when it was Brittany through season two trying to get Santana to come out so they can be together, but this season Jane's just seeing what we're all seeing...

Ok so the nail has been placed over the coffin of Brittana right there... all RIB need to do now is swing the hammer and its all over folks....

But why start this SL in the first place then? I don't get it.
No, no - i don't buy this until i see it confirmed in canon.

It's Glee. They retroactively wrote Santana as a lesbian after making her boy-crazy, they retroactively made Rachel incredibly whiney on occasion, they retroactively made Quinn batshit crazy, they continuously flip between Brittany being an eccentric genius and mentally deficient. This is Glee, they'll write it and let the fandom make sense about how it all ties into the episodes preceding it.

I'll keep my hopes high, but my expectations are flatlined.
Back to top Go down
eli_

avatar

Posts : 1533
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Now I'm really curious to hear what Heather will have to say tonight. Will she confirm or deny? We know she's not exaclty subtle with these things...
Back to top Go down
eli_

avatar

Posts : 1533
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:55 pm

If they're really going this way, I think they were actually planning it from the start. Heather never seemed quite into it TBH, and Naya was all about a new LI last summer. But that would mean they were leading the fandom on for months and it's just horrible
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

avatar

Posts : 3367
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Mike` wrote:
MsFalange wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Mike` wrote:
http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/glee-klaine-sancedes-brittana-sebastian-spoilers/

Quote :
Brittany and Santana | While some fans have expressed dismay that Brittany and Santana have yet to seal their romance with a kiss, costar Jane Lynch says she thinks the lack of girl-girl action makes sense. “I don’t think Brittany’s in it. I don’t think Brittany’s in love with Santana,” Lynch theorizes. “I think Santana needs a girlfriend. Brittany loves her, but Brittany’s not her girlfriend.”

Which makes no sense when it was Brittany through season two trying to get Santana to come out so they can be together, but this season Jane's just seeing what we're all seeing...

Ok so the nail has been placed over the coffin of Brittana right there... all RIB need to do now is swing the hammer and its all over folks....

But why start this SL in the first place then? I don't get it.
No, no - i don't buy this until i see it confirmed in canon.

It's Glee. They retroactively wrote Santana as a lesbian after making her boy-crazy, they retroactively made Rachel incredibly whiney on occasion, they retroactively made Quinn batshit crazy, they continuously flip between Brittany being an eccentric genius and mentally deficient. This is Glee, they'll write it and let the fandom make sense about how it all ties into the episodes preceding it.

I'll keep my hopes high, but my expectations are flatlined.

Best way.

I can cope (in my head canon anyway) with the Santana being boy crazy and then all of a sudden a lesbian, because I guess some of my friends would have thought exactly the same thing about me way back when. Guess what though... I was lying to protect myself.... and you have the complete lack of satisfaction post sleeping with Finn to back that theory up.

Brittany and her genius / clueless perception is an entirely different matter. I honestly think it depends who writes the episode? There's no continuity with her whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

avatar

Posts : 1711
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Mike` wrote:
MsFalange wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Mike` wrote:
http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/glee-klaine-sancedes-brittana-sebastian-spoilers/

Quote :
Brittany and Santana | While some fans have expressed dismay that Brittany and Santana have yet to seal their romance with a kiss, costar Jane Lynch says she thinks the lack of girl-girl action makes sense. “I don’t think Brittany’s in it. I don’t think Brittany’s in love with Santana,” Lynch theorizes. “I think Santana needs a girlfriend. Brittany loves her, but Brittany’s not her girlfriend.”

Which makes no sense when it was Brittany through season two trying to get Santana to come out so they can be together, but this season Jane's just seeing what we're all seeing...

Ok so the nail has been placed over the coffin of Brittana right there... all RIB need to do now is swing the hammer and its all over folks....

But why start this SL in the first place then? I don't get it.
No, no - i don't buy this until i see it confirmed in canon.

It's Glee. They retroactively wrote Santana as a lesbian after making her boy-crazy, they retroactively made Rachel incredibly whiney on occasion, they retroactively made Quinn batshit crazy, they continuously flip between Brittany being an eccentric genius and mentally deficient. This is Glee, they'll write it and let the fandom make sense about how it all ties into the episodes preceding it.

I'll keep my hopes high, but my expectations are flatlined.

Best way.

I can cope (in my head canon anyway) with the Santana being boy crazy and then all of a sudden a lesbian, because I guess some of my friends would have thought exactly the same thing about me way back when. Guess what though... I was lying to protect myself.... and you have the complete lack of satisfaction post sleeping with Finn to back that theory up.

Brittany and her genius / clueless perception is an entirely different matter. I honestly think it depends who writes the episode? There's no continuity with her whatsoever.

Yeah, but that's my point, the writers have relied on the fandom to fill in the plotholes and story fuck ups when they change their story midway through the season and the series. As much as it makes sense now, Santana's boy-craziness simply was written as her being boy-crazy, another one of those 'empowering' female characters Glee has so many of. They changed it because of the fandom, and then left us to make-up why.

They have absolutely zero plans for where this show is going, who its characters are, and what the message they're trying to send is. It's just a money maker, and the fans are left responsible for the storyline. That is not okay, and if it were any other show that didn't have the selling power of Glee it would have been dropped midway through season two.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

avatar

Posts : 3901

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Ha, #TeamHemo is trending.
Back to top Go down
eli_

avatar

Posts : 1533
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 pm

I don't wanna be heartless, but it would make so much more sense... Brittany refusing to break up with Artie on the spot, and still dating him and happy as fuck while Santana was heartbroken.
Santana's tormented face during the Heart Locker hug. The if we're single we mingle line. Brittany's smile fading away after the you're the unicorn line. Actually, her smile always fading away during every Brittana scene. Her general lack of enthusiasm.
I don't know if any of this was planned or just coincidence, but looks like I love continuity more than Brittana.
Brittany leading Santana on because she loves her but not like that (bitch), and Santana heartbroken and angsty... seems a better option than what we have now. Does it make me a bad person?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

avatar

Posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Mike` wrote:
http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/glee-klaine-sancedes-brittana-sebastian-spoilers/

Quote :
Brittany and Santana | While some fans have expressed dismay that Brittany and Santana have yet to seal their romance with a kiss, costar Jane Lynch says she thinks the lack of girl-girl action makes sense. “I don’t think Brittany’s in it. I don’t think Brittany’s in love with Santana,” Lynch theorizes. “I think Santana needs a girlfriend. Brittany loves her, but Brittany’s not her girlfriend.”

Which makes no sense when it was Brittany through season two trying to get Santana to come out so they can be together, but this season Jane's just seeing what we're all seeing...

Ok so the nail has been placed over the coffin of Brittana right there... all RIB need to do now is swing the hammer and its all over folks....

I'm kind of glad Jane said that. She doesn't write the show, she's just giving her opinion and it's a perfectly valid opinion given how the writers have written Britt and how HeMo has portrayed Britt. The writers need to see this interpretation of the Brittana relationship, and if it's not their intention for Brittana to be seen as a one-sided romantic love then they should correct to situation, and the director should tell HeMo to stop looking bored in scenes.
Back to top Go down
eli_

avatar

Posts : 1533
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Only good thing about the Brittana mess: you made Santana gay, bitches, you can't pair her up with boys anymore nananana

(they totally can... watch Santa Baby)
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

avatar

Posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:06 pm

They should just have Santana start sleeping with boys again so I can truly be done with show.

Seriously, I do not want to watch a whole nother year of Santana hanging around Lima, pining after her ONLY option, Britt, who doesn't seem to feel the slightest bit of passion in return for her dear FRIEND, but is dependent on Santana to help her cross the street and other menial tasks.

If they don't start making Brittana less one-sided, or drop it and give Santana another LI, just finishing out this season is going to be painful and infuriating.
Back to top Go down
Isa

avatar

Posts : 3823

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:26 pm

In case someone has not seen this yet.



I'm so ugh with Brittana/Glee lately I can't even get excited.

I'm not even sure I want Brittana anymore. Maybe it is for the best if Brittany doesn't love Santana back and Santana gets a new LI (doubt it, tho). Whatever. sleepy
Back to top Go down
Cora_

avatar

Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Anyone else drinking before HeMo's interview tonight? I think I may have started a bit too early. It's still almost three hours away.

The way I see it, it's going to be one of three things. She's either going to say something 1.) awesome, 2.) horrifying, or 3.) she's not going to say much of anything interesting at all.

Either way, I want to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Isa

avatar

Posts : 3823

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Since you drinking Cora, are you going to start posting videos of the 1990s again tonight? I missed that yesterday... Laughing

I have a feeling Heather won't say anything about Brittana.

And I'm looking that TV Guide cover again and each time I hate more on Darren being at the center. angry
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

avatar

Posts : 1747
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:21 pm

I can be a pre Letterman HeMo drinking buddy. A drink or two might be needed.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

avatar

Posts : 3901

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:22 pm

^ ROFL
I love that you feel the need to be drunk for her interviews cause they're like... so bad.

I think he will ask her about the cast leaving/if she's leaving. Maybe that new movie she's meant to be in.... but like, it's Heather- there's not much they can talk about. Would he even know about her short films?
Whatever, wait and see. I'm actually excited. How bad can the news be? We already think she's not that invested in Brittana (well, i do). Anything offensive she says won't come as a shock to me.


Last edited by voteforalice1 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

avatar

Posts : 1711
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Meh, I'm not gonna watch her interview, will be asleep by then. Laughing I'll youtube it later.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

avatar

Posts : 1747
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Those videos were amazing! I watched them today and loved the flashback to my childhood. Question Cora, since you were a Disney Channel kid, did you watch Avonlea?
Back to top Go down
Cora_

avatar

Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Isabela wrote:
Since you drinking Cora, are you going to start posting videos of the 1990s again tonight? I missed that yesterday... Laughing
Ha! Don't tempt me. Because last night when I was watching a gazillion Party vids, I found their actual music video for Free, and it is without a doubt the most ridiculous, hilariously awful video I've ever seen in my life. There's a random pig in it. A pig. (But Deedee's still hot as hell.)

voteforalice1 wrote:
^ ROFL
I love that you feel the need to be drunk for her interviews cause they're like... so bad.

I think he will ask her about the cast leaving/if she's leaving. Maybe that new movie she's meant to be in.... but like, it's Heather- there's not much they can talk about. Would he even know about her short films?
Whatever, wait and see. I'm actually excited. How bad can the news be? We already think she's not that invested in Brittana (well, i do). Anything offensive she says won't come as a shock to me.
He wouldn't know about them, but he doesn't actually know anything about most of the guests. Their people give him a list of things to ask about, they do a pre-interview which is basically a rehearsal for the interview... none of it is spontaneous.

Shanna_ wrote:
Those videos were amazing! I watched them today and loved the flashback to my childhood. Question Cora, since you were a Disney Channel kid, did you watch Avonlea?
I did! But for some reason, not regularly. And I'm not sure why, because I was obsessed with the Anne of Green Gables book series at the time. Probably because there was no singing and dancing in the show. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

avatar

Posts : 1747
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Cora_ wrote:
Isabela wrote:
Since you drinking Cora, are you going to start posting videos of the 1990s again tonight? I missed that yesterday... Laughing
Ha! Don't tempt me. Because last night when I was watching a gazillion Party vids, I found their actual music video for Free, and it is without a doubt the most ridiculous, hilariously awful video I've ever seen in my life. There's a random pig in it. A pig. (But Deedee's still hot as hell.)

voteforalice1 wrote:
^ ROFL
I love that you feel the need to be drunk for her interviews cause they're like... so bad.

I think he will ask her about the cast leaving/if she's leaving. Maybe that new movie she's meant to be in.... but like, it's Heather- there's not much they can talk about. Would he even know about her short films?
Whatever, wait and see. I'm actually excited. How bad can the news be? We already think she's not that invested in Brittana (well, i do). Anything offensive she says won't come as a shock to me.
He wouldn't know about them, but he doesn't actually know anything about most of the guests. Their people give him a list of things to ask about, they do a pre-interview which is basically a rehearsal for the interview... none of it is spontaneous.

Shanna_ wrote:
Those videos were amazing! I watched them today and loved the flashback to my childhood. Question Cora, since you were a Disney Channel kid, did you watch Avonlea?
I did! But for some reason, not regularly. And I'm not sure why, because I was obsessed with the Anne of Green Gables book series at the time. Probably because there was no singing and dancing in the show. Laughing
I was mildly obsessed with Sarah Polley(I still might be) during her days on the show even though she basically hated Americans. That woman is so talented and it makes her so attractive. Deedee was hot too. I will always agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

avatar

Posts : 608
Location : Weho(for now)

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Been working since 930 this morning did I miss anything? ha
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

avatar

Posts : 3901

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Suffering through the beginning of Letterman..... hurry upppp.

Live stream is so clear...if Glee was like this, i'd have no problem watching it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   

Back to top Go down
 
Brittana with Spoilers II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Predictions and theories: the 11th Doctor [Spoilers?]
» Superman Filming Timeline & SPOILERS?
» Time Lord Speculation. [Spoilers]
» Rate "The Eleventh Hour" (SPOILERS!)
» Soap Digest spoilers

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything TV :: Glee-
Jump to: