Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:22 am

Here we go...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:31 am

Holy crap that was awkward.... and she was nervous.

When asked about Brittany: "She's special"

It made me sad when she said acting made her self-conscious. And straight out said "I still don't act....i'm not very good at it".
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:56 am

For the asleep people:

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:42 am

Pretty much what I expected, but not a disaster. I knew Santana wasn't going to be mentioned at all.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:42 am

So she just ended up talking about her BF, uh. Better or worse than what I expected, I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:48 am

She just wanted to remind everyone that she's straight... Lol.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:52 am

Good for her, hope she'll have a lot of straight sex and pop out ten straight babies!
LOL, I couldn't care less who's she's dating, so I don't see the problem here
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:55 am

I just don't get why she's acting if it makes her uncomfortable Shrug
And she's doing more dancing and less acting on Glee, so guess we can just forget about any Brittana interaction. Oh well..
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:02 am

Thnak god I'm not that invested in Brittana anymore. This summer I'm going to campaign for a new Santana LI!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:13 am

Ah, that was awkward, but not awful.... for some reason that actually pleases me lol
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:59 am

eli_ wrote:
Thnak god I'm not that invested in Brittana anymore. This summer I'm going to campaign for a new Santana LI!

May be joining you there shortly, beginning to lose hope in Brittana Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:04 am

even teh HeMo interviews that aren't bad make people jump ship!

bottom line, doesn't matter if it is Brittana or another LI -- but RIB need to learn how to write a good relationship between two ladies. They could do that with Brittana if they put half an effort into it. OR someone else. But it's not the couple it's the damned writing.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:06 am

eli_ wrote:

What about start looking for a new name for this forum?

Last edited by Isabela on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:06 am

I think I'm at the point where I'll accept just about anything, except status quo.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:10 am

See, I think I'd take status quo of them being non-existent on screen and the whole "paradise off-screen" thing than have moooooooooreeee soul-crushing angst for Santana. Girl's had so much of it already, and the writers suck, I'd prefer they didn't write story for these two and leave it to the fandom.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:13 am

I'm a sucker for soul-crushing angst, so I say bring it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:54 am

MissLilly wrote:
I'm a sucker for soul-crushing angst, so I say bring it Twisted Evil

Oh I am too, but if there's no interaction between them by like episode 15 (when Gloria arrives and so forth) then I'm losing hope in Brittana....*sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:15 am

I've been thinking about the HeMo interview last night and what really bothers me is that she doesn't seem to understand the character after all this time. Do she really see Brittany as being book smart but socially stupid? You don't win elections that are basically popularity contests by being socially stupid. It bothers me that she sees it that way which means she tries to play it that way.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:18 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I've been thinking about the HeMo interview last night and what really bothers me is that she doesn't seem to understand the character after all this time. Do she really see Brittany as being book smart but socially stupid? You don't win elections that are basically popularity contests by being socially stupid. It bothers me that she sees it that way which means she tries to play it that way.

That got me too, particularly when it would appear the show's attempted to write her opposite that. Brittany's a social genius, and not so much at the books (Square root of four is rainbows, babies come from storks, Woody Woodpecker for information).
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:37 am

I was a bit suprised with that statement as well.
I think what she meant with book-smart came with her rant to Kurt/Rachel before the "Run the world" performance.
And with socially stupid, I guess (hope) that she 'just' refers to Britt being easily manipulated because she is a very naive character?!

At least that what I hope she means by it, because otherwise she is WAY off in my opinion and doesn't get her character at all - or who knows, maybe we all just get Britt-Britt wrong Wink

Last edited by MsFalange on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:38 am

I haven't seen the interview yet and probably won't, but I totally agree with you guys. I can't really understand she saying Brittany is book smart but socially stupid. That doesn't make sense at all. WTF

Shanna, you're right. Heather has no idea whatsoever about this character. And how hard it is to understand Brittany? Not that hard, actually. But she has no clue. And to think Naya, on the other hand, knows everything about Santana. This makes me resent Heather even more, sorry.

Damn it. I want a new LI for Santana. There, I said it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:47 am

Another think that bothers me is that Heather's interpretation makes Brittany look bad, I don't like that. I feel Heather doesn't fight for the character, she doesn't defend or respect Brittany. That really annoys me. If Heather doesn't respect her own character, who will? She seems to think Brittany is less than she really is.

Confused02
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:50 am

I really think we're gonna get some Brittana angst in the latter part of this season. I think Jane knows that, and has alluded to it.

Then I'm hoping that we get a decent love interest for Santana. Heather's comfort zone is funny, quirky Britt... and she doesn't like anything else. I think the writers know that and for that reason haven't written anything challenging for the character.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:57 am

Shanna_ wrote:

I don't even think she "tries" to play anything.

Don't remember if it was on here or GF where we were discussing if Heather really meant to play Brittany so unintereted in Santana and such. But to think of it now. No, she just doesn't act at all. When she doesn't have lines, she's just there as a body. If she had ever understood her character on a deeper level, she would have put an effort in the background scenes, but she doesn't. It doesn't look like she's even paying attention.

She just reads her lines, and that is it.

And to think that this girl landed a role in a movie Eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:37 am

MissLilly wrote:

She just reads her lines, and that is it.

And to think that this girl landed a role in a movie Eyebrow
Where's Naya's movie?! That would surely be a much better watch smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next