Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts II - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:10 am

Goodnight and congrats again! smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:16 am

Congrats Alice! I'm late I know....

So one of the computers is down at work and I've been trying to get tech support now for two days. I keep getting the message that they are "here to help" but they never pick up. I'm getting a little pissed.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:40 am

So I had a dream last night, where I was crawling naked through a tunnel and I got stuck in a spider web. dunno
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:45 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
So I had a dream last night, where I was crawling naked through a tunnel and I got stuck in a spider web. dunno

How strange! Lol. WTF
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:48 am

@ Span - You home yet? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:54 am

Nah euston .....

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:57 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
That's scary. I don't like spiders at all!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:08 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:
That's scary. I don't like spiders at all!

Said the black widow? Lol... Joking!! Sorry I couldnt resist that one Laughing

Im also terrified of spiders.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:16 am

I'm scared of spiders, but strangely fascinated by them. I like looking at them, but I freak out if I accidently walk through a web. So crawling through a dense web would be horrifying for me. It was not a pleasant dream. No

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:23 am

Yup I can imagine... I won't even go in my mum's shed without 10 minutes of working myself up for it because its laced with them.... ewww :-\

I had one crawl out of my pj top I'd just put on as kid which crawled over my face. I was hysterical and hated them ever since.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:28 am

[quote="Span_ski"]
Shanna_ wrote:

Said the black widow? Lol... Joking!! Sorry I couldnt resist that one Laughing

Im also terrified of spiders.
I'm also deadly and terrifying.

I blame my spider terror on a movie I shouldn't have watched when I was 10. SCARY!!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:33 am

I love spiders! When I was a kid I used to keep them in a box and pretend they were my pets. I killed so many innocent insects like that tears
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:34 am

Are you talking about Arachnophobia?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:39 am

Shanna_ wrote:

I blame my spider terror on a movie I shouldn't have watched when I was 10. SCARY!!!

Nah, not at all terrifying. Hug

What was the movie ? Arachnaphobia? I guess the timing would be about right? I watched that as a kid and was so scared.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 am

Eli, what is your new avatar?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:47 am

Shanna_ wrote:

Well, judging from your pictures I'd have to say LOL! And aren't you only like 5 feet tall?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:52 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Eli, what is your new avatar?
Naya in the Elle photoshoot! Chek out the Glee Forum
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:52 am

It wasn't that movie but that movie scared because of the other one. I don't remember the name of the other movie. I actually thing I was younger than 10 when I saw the first one. I watched too much horror way too young.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:02 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Well, judging from your pictures I'd have to say LOL! And aren't you only like 5 feet tall?
Heck no, I'm super tall. Well, I'm low average but in my family that's super tall.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:06 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

Lol. No I'm the one around here who got hit with the short stick. That's less than my height and shanna has a good few inches on me.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:33 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Heck no, I'm super tall. Well, I'm low average but in my family that's super tall.

Okay, lol. So you're probably about Naya's height then. And Span is Lea's height.

Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:34 am

Being small has it's advantages!
I'm 5'3 and people lovingly call me "battle dwarf"
I always say my height is part of my charm Laughing : if your little and cheeky people are less likely to think of you as a real threat than if you're really tall.
At least that's the experience I made Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:43 am

Bah, government is giving me like $2000 less then I thought they were. hash May have to get a bank loan to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:47 am

I just googled for a 'meters to feet' converter, and looks like I'm 5'3 as well?
It's a perfectly respectable height if you ask me! yahoo

edit: actually different comverters are ranging me from 5'25 to 5'30, so what is it? Pick up your mind! I'll just keep saying I'm 1.60 Shrug
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:50 am

I'm 5'7"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next