Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts II - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:47 am

Ahh, that's too bad tongue

My morning has been lazy. Woke up at 6 and since I've just been sitting here playing games and watching a few episodes of AHS.
So not much to report I'm afraid Laughing

How's your day, besides being bored at work?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:51 am

Random thoughts II - Page 35 Funny-pictures-wtf-happened-to-the-front-of-our-house

lulz
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:53 am

Nooo Charlie! That wasn't a random picture, that was Robbie Williams in "Let Me Entertain You" Happy

Well it's night here... I'm reading fanfic. It totally relaxes me. I feel all chill, which is good because i've been stressing all day.
As for what else i did today, the only interesting thing was whoop my cousin's ass at tennis.

Ahhh it just started raining YAY Hope i wake up to it too.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:57 am

MissLilly wrote:
Ahh, that's too bad tongue

My morning has been lazy. Woke up at 6 and since I've just been sitting here playing games and watching a few episodes of AHS.
So not much to report I'm afraid Laughing

How's your day, besides being bored at work?

I was two minutes late for work, which is annoying. I hate my drive to work. It's like, as soon as the weather changes (mainly sun to rain or rain to sun) people forget how to drive.

Is AHS any good? I haven't seen any.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:00 am

MissLilly wrote:
Random thoughts II - Page 35 Funny-pictures-wtf-happened-to-the-front-of-our-house

lulz

ROFL
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:03 am

Charlie wrote:

I was two minutes late for work, which is annoying. I hate my drive to work. It's like, as soon as the weather changes (mainly sun to rain or rain to sun) people forget how to drive.

Two minutes is nothing though, eh?

No, AHS sucks! It's so bad I don't even have words for it. I'm only watching because people talked so much about the finale. So I wanted to see that, but I can't just see the last episode, I need the whole story.
Major waste of time though. It's one big yawn fest.
Down to the last episode now though.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:04 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Nooo Charlie! That wasn't a random picture, that was Robbie Williams in "Let Me Entertain You" Happy

Well it's night here... I'm reading fanfic. It totally relaxes me. I feel all chill, which is good because i've been stressing all day.
As for what else i did today, the only interesting thing was whoop my cousin's ass at tennis.

Ahhh it just started raining YAY Hope i wake up to it too.

Ah ha! Got it now. I guess I didn't really make the connection, I was never really a Take That or a Robbie fan.

What fanfic have you been reading? And what have you been stressing about? Sad

Kicked ass in tennis. Cool. Tennis is one of the only sports I've never played. (Other than football and rugby, but I hate them anyway.) Well, I've never played it competitively anyway.

It hasn't stopped raining here for like a week. You'd love it... Lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:07 am

MissLilly wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Two minutes is nothing though, eh?

No, AHS sucks! It's so bad I don't even have words for it. I'm only watching because people talked so much about the finale. So I wanted to see that, but I can't just see the last episode, I need the whole story.
Major waste of time though. It's one big yawn fest.
Down to the last episode now though.

Lol. I won't bother watching it then.

Yeah, two minutes is nothing. But they're really strict about it here. And they can tell so easily because we have to be logged in to our phones on time and all that information is recorded somewhere. It's annoying. They don't care that they keep us here until 2 minutes after our shift every day though...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:16 am

Charlie wrote:

Yeah, two minutes is nothing. But they're really strict about it here. And they can tell so easily because we have to be logged in to our phones on time and all that information is recorded somewhere. It's annoying. They don't care that they keep us here until 2 minutes after our shift every day though...

Ain't that typical! I had a job once where we were always lectured about being "late", even if it's just minutes. But they took for granted that we stayed and extra five or ten after our shift, if it was needed. Or if we just stopped by on our freetime, they had us help out with something work related.
Never goes both ways, does it?

Do they take it out of your pay though?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:19 am

MissLilly wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Ain't that typical! I had a job once where we were always lectured about being "late", even if it's just minutes. But they took for granted that we stayed and extra five or ten after our shift, if it was needed. Or if we just stopped by on our freetime, they had us help out with something work related.
Never goes both ways, does it?

Do they take it out of your pay though?

Nah, they don't take it out of your pay. But if it starts happening often you'll get a disciplinary. They're quite strict, but I'm well behaved most of the time so it's all good. Literally every day that your shift is due to finish at 18:00 they won't let you log out until 18:02. It's infuriating. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:23 am

Charlie wrote:

Ah ha! Got it now. I guess I didn't really make the connection, I was never really a Take That or a Robbie fan.

Kicked ass in tennis. Cool. Tennis is one of the only sports I've never played. (Other than football and rugby, but I hate them anyway.) Well, I've never played it competitively anyway.

Rain I love you Lightning/thunder too rn.

The fanfic is "If Only You Could See What I See" ....some really beautiful scenes.
I'm stressed about something stupid. I'm going to have to make a phone call soon and i'm not sure what to say (somehow i can spend a whole day thinking about that LOL)

Quote :
Well of course not tongue

Aaaanyway, i hope you guys enjoy your day. Imma go sleep because my head hurts. Buonanotte xx
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:26 am

Sweet dreams Alice!

Charlie wrote:

Nah, they don't take it out of your pay. But if it starts happening often you'll get a disciplinary. They're quite strict, but I'm well behaved most of the time so it's all good. Literally every day that your shift is due to finish at 18:00 they won't let you log out until 18:02. It's infuriating. Lol.

Lol, I can imagine!
I'd probably just spend those two minutes packing up, then logging out and getting the hell outta there tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:33 am

In total there are 13 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

What in the world...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:49 am

MissLilly wrote:
Aint it wonderful to be sober? Clear headed and all?
You know it's getting to be a problem if you can't function normally, like sleep, without substances.
I wish you'd be careful, and maybe re-evaluate what you are doing. What if the day comes and pot won't be enough anymore? Is that the life you want for yourself?

Sure, it's great to be sober... during daylight hours. As far as functioning normally, I don't remember a time I consider myself functioning period, yet alone normally regardless of what chemical reactions are occurring in my brain.

What I'm doing is being stupid while I've got the time and I'm at the point in my life where stupidity is near mandatory. I'm a smart kid, know what to do and the best way of doing it in the laziest, most efficient way possible; I'm also super self-aware of both my addiction and my justifications. I've spent a long time debating the merits of what I do against what I don't do, and so far I've come to the conclusion that life is too short, people are too stupid, and it's a fantastic way to come home after a long day when all you want to do is hide in your room and not see people for an entire night.

That all being said, I've seen doctors regarding insomnia and sleep apnoea and they've concluded that my smoking pot is an effective 'cure' for said insomnia. Also for depression, but that's another animal all together.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:53 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Rain I love you Lightning/thunder too rn.

The fanfic is "If Only You Could See What I See" ....some really beautiful scenes.
I'm stressed about something stupid. I'm going to have to make a phone call soon and i'm not sure what to say (somehow i can spend a whole day thinking about that LOL)

Quote :
Well of course not tongue

Aaaanyway, i hope you guys enjoy your day. Imma go sleep because my head hurts. Buonanotte xx

Yes, I love storms too. I have a very nice memory of sitting on a hill on a campsite with one of my best friends, drinking a beer and watching a storm roll in across the sea. It was so weird, it came all the way up to near a road about 40m in front of us then changed direction and missed us completely, but we could see the lightning hitting the road just in front of us.

You should definitely come to Wales when you have to do a placement in uni. tongue

What is the phone call regarding? I could think of a few things that would be really stressful and be on your mind all day.

Nos da! smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:57 am

MissLilly wrote:
Sweet dreams Alice!

Charlie wrote:

Lol, I can imagine!
I'd probably just spend those two minutes packing up, then logging out and getting the hell outta there tongue

Unfortunately we have to stay logged in because they keep us until 18:02 incase there's a call still in the electronic (IVR) system... Sad But I do pack up in that time.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:06 am

MissLilly wrote:

What in the world...

I don't know how these guests even get here. I can't find this forum on Google. Granted, I didn't try very hard but I doubt they would put much effort into finding somewhere like this. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:13 am

Cora_ wrote:
You live in Canada and you don't have an electric blanket!?

we have heating you know Laughing

actually I sleep with 3 duvets in winter time -- but I get cold easy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:20 am

MissLilly wrote:

What in the world...

We had 9 guests at some point today? LOL yahoo

Btw, one month today since Span (mostly Span) and I started this forum. stars

And about getting late to work. My day here begins at 9 AM. I got out of bed today at 9h30 AM. teehee
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:26 am

Melissa wrote:
Cora_ wrote:
You live in Canada and you don't have an electric blanket!?

we have heating you know Laughing

actually I sleep with 3 duvets in winter time -- but I get cold easy

My igloo sure didn't feel like it! Had to cuddle up to my dogsled mutts to keep warm!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:33 am

Isabela wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

What in the world...

We had 9 guests at some point today? LOL yahoo

Btw, one month today since Span (mostly Span) and I started this forum. stars

And about getting late to work. My day here begins at 9 AM. I got out of bed today at 9h30 AM. teehee

Well, my lateness used to be pretty bad. Not too bad. Anyway, I still had a disciplinary and a 12 month probation period where I couldn't be late AT ALL without a very good reason. But that ended months ago. Thank god... I'm so naughty sometimes, I don't know why I do it to myself.

What time is it there now?

Aw, it's the forum's brithday! yahoo Group hug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:38 am

Now it's 10h35. I have this awful habit of waking up and leaving home 10 minutes later. I just need to sleep till the last minute possible.

And I'm not a bad employee, btw. It's just that it's summer vacations here, so there's nothing to do and there's nothing problematic about getting a bit late. I also have a deal with a co-worker: he gets here earlier, he opens the office and he leaves earlier. I get here later, I close the office and I leave later.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:51 am

Mike` wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
Aint it wonderful to be sober? Clear headed and all?
You know it's getting to be a problem if you can't function normally, like sleep, without substances.
I wish you'd be careful, and maybe re-evaluate what you are doing. What if the day comes and pot won't be enough anymore? Is that the life you want for yourself?

Sure, it's great to be sober... during daylight hours. As far as functioning normally, I don't remember a time I consider myself functioning period, yet alone normally regardless of what chemical reactions are occurring in my brain.

What I'm doing is being stupid while I've got the time and I'm at the point in my life where stupidity is near mandatory. I'm a smart kid, know what to do and the best way of doing it in the laziest, most efficient way possible; I'm also super self-aware of both my addiction and my justifications. I've spent a long time debating the merits of what I do against what I don't do, and so far I've come to the conclusion that life is too short, people are too stupid, and it's a fantastic way to come home after a long day when all you want to do is hide in your room and not see people for an entire night.

That all being said, I've seen doctors regarding insomnia and sleep apnoea and they've concluded that my smoking pot is an effective 'cure' for said insomnia. Also for depression, but that's another animal all together.

Well, I know about depression. I also know that it's easy to fall in the hands of drugs in such a state. I've never been addicted myself, but I grew up in it. I've seen it happen to far too many people in my life. And it always starts out with it being a "solution" to a problem, but then it turns into a symptom of the problem, and eventually evolves to get bigger than the original problem.
I don't doubt that you're a smart kid. But do never get cocky enough to believe that you can control drugs and the effect they have on you if you get in it's claws.

Normally I don't react if people choose to smoke pot every now and then. I have friends that do it. But that's a couple times a month. When it is every day it is a problem, when you need it to accquire a desired effect, it's a problem.

I don't mean to be harsh, Mike, so I hope you don't take it that way. I am just concerned. Drugs are not cool, drugs are never a solution or a cure. It's a gateway to a life I can promise you that you don't want.
And if there is any chance that a few words written here can be a persuading factor somewhere down the line if/when you are making a descicion to try something else, then I'll be a buzz kill for a moment and take that chance.

Find better ways of dealing, and keep the rest of it to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:12 am

Isabela wrote:
Now it's 10h35. I have this awful habit of waking up and leaving home 10 minutes later. I just need to sleep till the last minute possible.

And I'm not a bad employee, btw. It's just that it's summer vacations here, so there's nothing to do and there's nothing problematic about getting a bit late. I also have a deal with a co-worker: he gets here earlier, he opens the office and he leaves earlier. I get here later, I close the office and I leave later.

I wasn't suggesting that you're a bad employee! Hug

I'm exactly the same about my sleep! I will wake up at the last possible minute, get dressed and leave 10 minutes later. I don't have a cup of tea or breakfast or anything, I can do all that in work. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:26 am

Charlie wrote:
I wasn't suggesting that you're a bad employee! Hug

I'm exactly the same about my sleep! I will wake up at the last possible minute, get dressed and leave 10 minutes later. I don't have a cup of tea or breakfast or anything, I can do all that in work. Lol.

I know you weren't. It was just for the record. asd

I wish I could wake up and read the paper and watch TV and do things slowly, but I just can't do that. I have been trying to have breakfast everyday at home though, that's progress already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next