Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts II - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:51 am

MsFalange wrote:
Being small has it's advantages!
I'm 5'3 and people lovingly call me "battle dwarf"
I always say my height is part of my charm Laughing : if your little and cheeky people are less likely to think of you as a real threat than if you're really tall.
At least that's the experience I made Wink

I don't mind being short really.. Although I am shorter than you.

I am cheeky though.... I can't help myself. Which gets me into trouble sometimes. Lol.

My friends mum is about my height and has been saying we are both "dwaffs" all week. Imagine dwarf but said in a French accent . It had me in stitches every time!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:51 am

Home at last Happy

voteforalice1 wrote:
You too Lilly Thumbs Up

I love the name Lilly (i know that's not your name, but i still love it)

I love it too! That's why I named my cat Lilly, and why I use it for myself as well asd

My real name though, in the English variation, would be Celia.

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
So I had a dream last night, where I was crawling naked through a tunnel and I got stuck in a spider web. dunno

I was a little intrigued by your dream, so I had to look up some meanings, as I like to do sometimes.

Quote :
To dream that you are naked denotes fear of being found out and exposed over your activities. You feel that you are being misjudged.

To dream that you are crawling indicates that you are approaching your goals with careful forethought and preparation. Alternatively, the dream may indicate that you are lowering yourself and your standards. You may be doing less than your best.

To dream that you are going through a tunnel suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious. You are opening yourself to a brand new awareness. Alternatively, it indicates your limited perspective as in the phrase "tunnel vision". Are you being close minded or narrow minded in some issue?

To see a web in your dream represents your desire to control everything around you. Alternatively, it suggests that you are being held back from fully expressing yourself. You feel trapped and do not know what to do or where to go. The dream may also be symbolic of your social network of acquaintances and associates

Does any of it make any sense? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:54 am

Yeah, I guess.

So how tall are you, Lilly? EDIT- Celia.

You guys know my real name, right? Atleast some of you do, I'm pretty sure, unless you've forgotten.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:57 am

1,65. I can't be bothered changing it into inches tongue
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:58 am

@eli I'm 1.60, too.
Though I lied when I got my ID and they just asked me and was like: yup, I'm 1.63 - I was sure that I'd still grow a bit - I still hope for a few cm...

Anyways: last week I was at the company doctor (they have to check everything is fine with you in order to get hired) and there the woman measured me and told me I was 1.59 - so it turns out that even my truth is a lie Laughing
Whatever: I'm convinced I'm 1.60...
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:00 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Damn you, making this American work to figure what height that puts you at. WTF
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:01 pm

1.65 = 5'5
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:01 pm

MsFalange wrote:
@eli I'm 1.60, too.
Though I lied when I got my ID and they just asked me and was like: yup, I'm 1.63 - I was sure that I'd still grow a bit - I still hope for a few cm...
I totally did the same thing lulz

1.65 ->5'496 or that's what the machine says confused

Last edited by eli_ on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:02 pm

I'm amused by this conversation. Don't know why. I'm 5'6/7. I always wished I was taller though *shrug*. Really tall girls tend to be really self conscious about it and I've never really understood that.

My sister is 5'5 but her boyfriend is like 5'0/1 so he won't let her wear heels when they go out together. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Damn you, making this American work to figure what height that puts you at. WTF

flowers
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

You're all short. smile It's funny when people say Cory's tall because he's what, 6'3 or something? Average Canadian male height last time I checked was 6'0 and I'm 6'1...

I have such a hard time imagining meeting Naya or Lea, they're SO short! I'd tower over them and feel super awkward (Which I have to imagine is how Cory feels working with all these midgets all the time).
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:04 pm

I said really far too many times in that last post. *head is spinning*
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:04 pm

LOL You guys are all so short, except for Jugz (I don't know your real name, btw).

I'm 1.68, which (I had to google) means 5'6''.

And my real name is Isabela, btw. Some people call me Isa, others call me Bela. I've been wondering if I should change my username to one of those, since a lot of you are using your real names already. But I love Blue Zeppelin, been using it for years now in different boards. scratch
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:06 pm

I love the name Isabela. So nice. I vote you use it smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:06 pm

lol Canada must be scary. My mom and my sister are both 4'1, and even my dad is a couple of inches shorter than me...! But I think 1.60 is the average woman's height here.

Isabela is such a beautiful name!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Lea is really tiny.
I mean, my mom is 5' and I was pretty sure that Lea was even smaller.
Amber is pretty tiny, too - actually all the glee girls are...
Poor HeMo must feel like a giant all the time, even though she is pretty much the only "average" height person from the girls Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:08 pm

MsFalange wrote:
Being small has it's advantages!
I'm 5'3 and people lovingly call me "battle dwarf"
I always say my height is part of my charm Laughing : if your little and cheeky people are less likely to think of you as a real threat than if you're really tall.
At least that's the experience I made Wink

I don't mind being short really.. Although I am shorter than you.

I am cheeky though.... I can't help myself. Which gets me into trouble sometimes. Lol.

My friends mum is about my height and has been saying we are both "dwaffs" all week. Imagine dwarf but said in a French accent . It had me in stitches every time!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:09 pm

eli_ wrote:
lol Canada must be scary. My mom and my sister are both 4'1, and even my dad is a couple of inches shorter than me...! But I think 1.60 is the average woman's height here.

do you maybe mean 5'1? because my list says, that 4'1 is 124-125 cm and that just doesn't seem possible Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:09 pm

You mean 4'11, right? I mean how can someone be 4'1?

Yeah, Isabela is pretty. It's trending here right now. Lots of babies Isabela.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

LOL This thread is on fire. Seconds to reply and lots of new posts. yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Isabela! That was totally what I thought your name was. Just, Isabella. Such a pretty name! Do you put the weight on the IsabEla, or IsabeLa?

Jugz, I don't think I ever caught your real name?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:12 pm

eli_ wrote:

WAIT. 4'1... I'm pretty sure that legally qualifies them as a dwarf or a little person or whatever you want to call them in Canada...

Gotta be 4'11 or 5'1. tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:16 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Isabela! That was totally what I thought your name was. Just, Isabella. Such a pretty name! Do you put the weight on the IsabEla, or IsabeLa?

Isabela.

People keep calling me Isabel though, and I hate it.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:17 pm

btw, I've been talking to a couple of American friends, and they're all pronouncing my name wrong! Like it's some sort of Hebrew male name.

It's pronounced e-leeh, name is Elisa, and you read it Eh-leeh-zah. Like Elisabeth, right?

@Mike yep I forgot a 1. It's 4'11! Feet are confusing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:22 pm

I'm starting to like your avatar, Eli. I'm saying this in the best possible way. Laughing

Elisa is very common here. I think it's pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next