Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Random thoughts II - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Has anyone seen the movie version of Nine? I saw it a couple of years ago at the theater and I hated it with a passion. I just put it in and I'm hoping that time and lower expectations make it better. The stage musical is so good. Obviously my Friday night is exciting!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:08 pm

LOL I love my useless moronic drinking acquaintances. Not.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Has anyone seen the movie version of Nine? I saw it a couple of years ago at the theater and I hated it with a passion. I just put it in and I'm hoping that time and lower expectations make it better. The stage musical is so good. Obviously my Friday night is exciting!
I was trying to download that not long ago, and it failed.... i guess it was a blessing in disguise? lol

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Never seen Nine, but only heard bad things about it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:19 pm

I just bought Fringe season 3 on blu-ray for US$ 24,99 on Amazon. yahoo

I hope it gets here safely.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

I have. It's OK I guess. "Be italian" was my fav performance. And Penelope did a good job. But nothing too.. memorable.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Quote :
I just bought Fringe season 3 on blu-ray for US$ 24,99 on Amazon.

I hope it gets here safely.

I shop on Amazon all the time and never had any trouble, so I'm sure it will smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Does anyone else have a fear of finding hair in their food?
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:35 pm

My roommates are making me watch Thor.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:36 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Only if it's not mine. And it's not exactly a fear, but if I find hair in food not made by me, it ruins the appetite.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:42 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

LOL I wouldn't call it fear, but yes. It's disgusting. I also hate when I go to restaurants and I get knives and forks that seem dirty. I always ask to get new ones.

This one time I was in Ushuaia (Argentina) and we had reservations for the most celebrated restaurant there and half through the dish my sister found a hair in her food (giant crabs). They replaced her dish and we didn't have to pay, but it was still disgusting.

I've been missing the food conversation, btw. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Talking of food... I just remembered that I haven't eaten yet today.
See, this is a problem I have. I forget to eat until I am dying of starvation. Not good.

To the kitchen Random thoughts II - Page 16 Superman2
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:45 pm

MissLilly wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

Only if it's not mine. And it's not exactly a fear, but if I find hair in food not made by me, it ruins the appetite.
In this case, i'll completely stop eating it. Like that one piece of hair has contaminated the whole food lol.

Don't know why i brought that up haha.
Quote :
LOL I wouldn't call it fear, but yes. It's disgusting. I also hate when I go to restaurants and I get knives and forks that seem dirty. I always ask to get new ones.
Agreed! ...or dirty glasses.
I need my food/dishes to be spotless.

Imma go prepare for tonight. And if i don't have access to a comp until then, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Happy New Year, Alice!!!! stars

Gosh, Lilly, isn't it almost 3 am there? You shouldn't do this to youself, you have to eat small portions every 3 hours. matthew hodgson Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
I added this one: Group hug

Totally my favorite: yahoo

LOL! Awesome!

I'm the rehearsal dinner right now. I'm catching up with people I haven't seen in years, and chatting up total strangers. I told the wedding photographer I loved her hair and had like a whole conversation with her. She's really pretty, but alas, married. lol

I need another glass of wine. Haha
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:53 pm

mardou wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

I have. It's OK I guess. "Be italian" was my fav performance. And Penelope did a good job. But nothing too.. memorable.
I'm still bitter. Fergie is great and the opening is great but I still want to throw things. Lower expectations isn't helping with the butchering.

Food talk: I made black beans and rice for dinner but then decided to add one of my favorite random veggies...Baby Corn!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Happy New Year Alice!!

Yes, it is. But it's partly because I have been prepping the turkey and made cake. So since I've been in the kitchen and handled food, I somehow think I have eaten, and I forget.
Plus, I drink all day, so I don't feel the hunger until it is about to knock me out Laughing
I'm trying to get better at this stuff though. It's easier when I have a routine, and not just home all day because of the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:58 pm

shit, fuck, damn, this movie makes me so angry!! Couldn't they have cast people that were the right age so that the didn't have to change the lyrics?! I forgot how much this movie makes me rage!! I need a drink!!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Food talk: I made black beans and rice for dinner but then decided to add one of my favorite random veggies...Baby Corn!

That sounds very Brazillian, except for the baby corn. Black beans and rice is our everyday food here.

How do you cook black beans? Or is it from cans?

I'm absolutely obsessed with rice, btw.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:03 pm

I have never tried black rice, in fact.. I've just found out it exists Shrug
Does it taste different?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:07 pm

The black beans came from a can. I will make rice and season it and stuff but I don't have the attention span to actually make beans. I have so many cans of beans. Yum...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:15 pm

mardou wrote:
I have never tried black rice, in fact.. I've just found out it exists Shrug
Does it taste different?

It tastes a bit different, but not so much. Black rice is better in nutritional value. I've heard the process to peel and polish white rice removes a lot of its nutrients.

--------------

Black beans are very hard to cook. It takes hours to cook to make it soft, so it's better to use pressure cookers. I have never made it myself because of that.

EDIT: I have never eaten black beans from cans, btw. And I eat black beans almost once a week. It's not common to find it in cans here.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:37 pm

I LOVE MY MOMMY.

She just randomly comes home with the most pretty sweater ever for me! :wub:
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Mike` wrote:
I LOVE MY MOMMY.

She just randomly comes home with the most pretty sweater ever for me! :wub:

Lucky!

We'll now be over in the picture thread awaiting a photo of you in your new pretty sweater tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm playing angry birds. yahoo

I kinda suck tho. meh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next