Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts II - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:31 am

I slept like a baby last night. Nothing was gonna wake me up lol.

When I sleep like that nothing can wake me. People have tried before and failed.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:54 am

akfsdhlskfh i just got a uni offerrrrrr!!!!!! Cause im awesome.
I'm back on track smile
Quote :
511925 Bachelor of Nursing (Advanced Studies) - full time at University of Sydney
Super easy course/can work anywhere in the world. Awesome.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:56 am

Hi, guys! Wave

voteforalice1 wrote:
I'm back on track smile

That's great, Alice. I'm happy for you! YAY
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:57 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
I'm back on track smile

Congratulations mate!!! That's awesome news! So happy for you smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:58 am

Congratulations Alice!! yahoo

Span_ski wrote:

When I sleep like that nothing can wake me. People have tried before and failed.

I'm gonna sleep like a baby when I get back home. It's all I'm looking forward to right now sleepy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:59 am

Thankyou guys!! Hug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:02 am

MissLilly wrote:

Span_ski wrote:

I'm gonna sleep like a baby when I get back home. It's all I'm looking forward to right now sleepy

I have 3 more hours travel now to get back to Liverpool... I'll be sleeping through them too lol.

Damn I was tired.

I hope the day goes quick for you and you can get to your bed fast!
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:03 am

hey congrats alice!

Misslilly -- hope you get caught up on your sleep!

funny enough I slept like a baby last night (never understood that expression, who ever heard of a baby sleeping well??) anyyways I slept well last night for the first time in a while. I'm quite happy this morning
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:04 am

Melissa wrote:
hey congrats alice!

Misslilly -- hope you get caught up on your sleep!

funny enough I slept like a baby last night (never understood that expression, who ever heard of a baby sleeping well??) anyyways I slept well last night for the first time in a while. I'm quite happy this morning
Never thought of that... haha
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:06 am

Not that very long day today. Just a few hours. Then I have all the rest of the week to just sleep and do nothing until monday. So really, I can't complain at all tongue

I should get going though so I'm not late. Have a good day everybody! Wave
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:10 am

You too Lilly Thumbs Up

I love the name Lilly (i know that's not your name, but i still love it)
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:24 am

Rosie, I know I'm late but well done you! That's so awesome. smile Were you like yahoo when you found out? Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:26 am

Random things:

- My plants were in a terrible state after my one week absent. My pepper plant was able to recover, but the mint is dying. sad little panda

- My boss is on vacation and it's summertime here, so the city is a desert (traffic is great) and there's little to do at the office. I'm going to be able to read and study while I'm working. That's good news.

- I need one of those coffee vending machines at work. This black coffee they make here is just awful... puke
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 am

Charlie wrote:
Rosie, I know I'm late but well done you! That's so awesome. smile Were you like yahoo when you found out? Hehe.
Yes, yahoo + bounce + crap, now i can't focus on Glee 24/7 (not that that stopped me in my previous degree lol, but imma try and do this one right).

Quote :
- My plants were in a terrible state after my one week absent. My pepper plant was able to recover, but the mint is dying. sad little panda
Naww Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:54 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Random things:

- My boss is on vacation and it's summertime here, so the city is a desert (traffic is great) and there's little to do at the office. I'm going to be able to read and study while I'm working. That's good news.

- I need one of those coffee vending machines at work. This black coffee they make here is just awful... puke

The coffee machine where I work is terrible. And the coffee from our Costa Coffee in work is pretty bad too. None of the girls who work there can steam milk. Lol. Best coffee machine I ever saw was when I did an internship type thing at an MoD building. Best coffee and hot chocolate ever. They just had lots of those cool little machines where you put in a disc, you know?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:55 am

Hoooooooooray, appointment with the school today regarding my broke ass being broke! Money is on the way!!!

For now, whiskey hangover and angry-at-Canada-ness.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:55 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Yes, yahoo + bounce + crap, now i can't focus on Glee 24/7 (not that that stopped me in my previous degree lol, but imma try and do this one right).

Quote :
Naww Sad

Yes, you need to be serious and stuff. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:57 am

Span_ski wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Span_ski wrote:

I have 3 more hours travel now to get back to Liverpool... I'll be sleeping through them too lol.

Damn I was tired.

I hope the day goes quick for you and you can get to your bed fast!

Not long now... smile
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:57 am

Congrats, RoRo! Very Happy I didn't realize you were interested in going into nursing. That's cool. My mom's a nurse. Yeah you can do that anywhere. You could get a job at hospital in LA after you get your degree and then will be able stalk Naya. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:14 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Congrats, RoRo! Very Happy I didn't realize you were interested in going into nursing. That's cool. My mom's a nurse. Yeah you can do that anywhere. You could get a job at hospital in LA after you get your degree and then will be able stalk Naya. Wink
hahahaha!
Yeah nursing seems the way to go for me... kinda sciencey, yet not as hard as my old course, working with sick people. All good...except the pay, but i'll just do some extra years, and problem solved! And it's nursing "advanced" so i generally won't be doing the "dirty work".
LOL that seems like a good motive to move to LA for a year tongue
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:21 am

Nursing is great, but I don't think I could ever do it; too many people, too many gross liquids coming out of grosser holes. I'll stick to my cushy office job. Laughing

But Jugz is right with the being able to do nursing anywhere; hop on a plane and it'd take no time to find a job. I gotta go where business is, which isn't North American anymore. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:33 am

I actually hate talking to people LOL... but that's another reason i want to do it. I want to like people. It'll mature me! As for the gross liquids tongue , mehhh, it's not stressful or difficult, so whatever...plus i wont really be doing that stuff (except for a bit at first i guess).

So...where's the business at? I don't know shit about business...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:34 am

South America, parts of the Middle East and India, and if you're lucky enough there's some great government jobs for foreigners in China.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:38 am

^Oh, I see....Yeah I would have guessed China.

---
Goodnight sleepy rachel berry
Hope y'all have nice days.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:59 am

Nos da Rosie. smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next