Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III

Go down 
+7
Jugz da' Clown
MissLilly
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:32 am

Woops, sorry. Dont worry that's not a big spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:33 am

Nah, don't worry. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:08 am

Saw more episodes last night.

Spoiler:

I was losing my faith on this show but it is still good fun. I love that at this point all the characters on Revenge have either 1) killed someone, 2) tried to kill someone, 3) blackmailed someone, or 4) tried to blackmail someone, except for the Porter brothers who are basically the Ezrias of this show. I'm hoping Jack will become more interesting now that he knows/suspects some things.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:58 am

That spoiler tag bit was sad.

I really don't get anything with this show though. They've made it too confusing to follow, it pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:12 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Watching the latest Revenge. That guy "Victoria's son" was fake, hired by Emily, right??

Yes, I think so.

So, is Emily

Spoiler:

Btw, I think the show is truly back on track, embracing all the soapiness and making it work. So if anyone had, like me, abandoned ship after the boring first half of season, I recommend a come back. It's been fun.

Emily Thorne is looking at you Ninja

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 Revenge-emily-thorne
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Isa wrote:
Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Watching the latest Revenge. That guy "Victoria's son" was fake, hired by Emily, right??

Yes, I think so.

So, is Emily

Spoiler:

Btw, I think the show is truly back on track, embracing all the soapiness and making it work. So if anyone had, like me, abandoned ship after the boring first half of season, I recommend a come back. It's been fun.
Wait what??
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:02 am

The end of the episode?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:31 am

I forgot. I'll rewatch.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:39 am

I'm pretty sure it's just a plan though. So no worries.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:54 am

Mad Men is back! yahoo

I'm also trying to catch up with Game of Thrones and Girls.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:39 am

I don't watch any of those

No Revenge or OUAT this week though sadly.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:13 am

The girl who plays Cece had a small part in Girls (episode 1x06, if I'm not mistaken).
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:52 am

Really?! Naw Vanessa. Maybe I'll YouTube that bit.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:17 am

Yeah, its funny. I think you would enjoy it. She has two scenes. In the second one she dances in a benefit, it's weird and funny.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:13 am

I'm way behind with a lot of series I watch.
I'm starting Homeland season 2 now.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:27 am

Almost done with Breaking Bad season 3.
Then in about a month I'm gonna do a little True Blood S5 marathon when those discs are released.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:59 am

For you all who don't want Rizzoli and Isles. Here's why you should:
http://wondersnatch-hi-have-we-met.tumblr.com/post/48336671232
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:24 pm

So, I've started watching Orphan Black today, 2 episodes in, and it's really good so far.
Kinnda reminds me of Ringer actually. Sucks that that show got cancelled since there's obviously room for shows with similar story.

Anyway, the girl that plays the lead in this series really reminds me of you, Hannah!

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 Orphan-black-sarah-at-train-station

Or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Okay, this show is frikkin magnificent! You people need to watch!

http://www.solarmovie.so/tv/orphan-black-2013/season-1/
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Great season finale for The Good Wife!

This season was a bit of a let down at points (I still can't forgive the whole thing involving Kalinda's husband), but the finale is very promissing. Can't wait for season 5!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:52 am

Have you guys seen the trailer of Lauren season 2? It's very interesting.

There is also a couple of videos with Troian and Jennifer behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:32 am

Havent seen season 1. Don't want to. I like my Bettes and Spencers to remain Bettes and Spencers haha.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:40 am

ROFL

But it is actually pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:46 am

It must be with those two in it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:34 am

The first episode has been released btw. I haven't seen it yet though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next