Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III

Go down 
+7
Jugz da' Clown
MissLilly
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:15 pm

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE GOOD WIFE????

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_mk3g61vSNp1r2xk9c
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Just downloading it now.

Holy shit! Does anyone watch The Walking Dead. The episode I'm watching now is creepy as hell...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Not to take away from the severity of the situation but... Kalinda's accent suddenly became Archie's actual accent when she shouted for a paramedic. Lol. 

Also  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Just watched it  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:25 pm

... and then I watched Scandal. Talk about a depressing night of TV.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:53 am

Charles wrote:
Not to take away from the severity of the situation but... Kalinda's accent suddenly became Archie's actual accent when she shouted for a paramedic. Lol. 

LOL Yes, I've seen some people talking about that.

Now that this thing just happened, I think Kalinda should stop "seeing" Cary and make a move on Alicia. Kalicia for the win!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:00 am

Charles wrote:
Just downloading it now.

Holy shit! Does anyone watch The Walking Dead. The episode I'm watching now is creepy as hell...
I watch the walking dead, what season are you on?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:04 am

The newest one. I haven't watched the newest episode yet but last week's freaked me out. Really good though. Didn't really think about the psychological effects on the kids in that way before.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:06 am

Isa wrote:
Charles wrote:

LOL Yes, I've seen some people talking about that.

Now that this thing just happened, I think Kalinda should stop "seeing" Cary and make a move on Alicia. Kalicia for the win!
She definitely needs to stop seeing Cary! Yuck. Alicia was so shocked when he told her. Lol! Kalicia would be fun but I'd just like to see the show's only queer character actually being queer, you know?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:49 am

Charles wrote:
The newest one. I haven't watched the newest episode yet but last week's freaked me out. Really good though. Didn't really think about the psychological effects on the kids in that way before.
Yeah it surprised me, I never expected that to happen, but yes the psychological effects are probably messing with them the most.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:16 pm

I'm so very intrigued about Terminus.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:29 pm

Ahh the promo has me conflicted... with the way they ended the last ep idek anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:37 pm

Anybody seen the HIMYM finale yet?

-.-
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Downloading it right now. How was it?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Hrmph
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:53 am

I didn't watch the entire season 9 (so many other things to see and all, decided to catch up later), but I've read a lot about the finale and I'm kinda glad I didn't watch it in the first place. Not sure I'll watch it at some point. Most comments and reviews seem to agree the finale was pretty bad, as Dina summed it up pretty well.

The final twist would have worked a few years ago, but it feels really bizarre now.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:37 pm

Loved the premiere of Game of Thrones!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:50 pm

I'm downloading it now. Can't wait to watch it. 

Does anyone watch Twisted?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:36 am

Talking about HIMYM, I loved how it ended. Mostly for Robin's sake. Really, this show has always been about her. She's been the most complex, and tortured character, in need of the one person who would always love her no matter what. And Ted has always been that person.
I loved Barney and Robin, and I was shocked with how that turned out, I did not see it coming, but everything takes a backseat to Robins happiness, for me. So I'm good with the ending smile
It was always meant to be, and looking back, you can see that. I even appreciate the way the writers had us turn away from the idea, because it made it all the sweeter, in my opinion. smile

And now I can't wait for "How I Met Your Dad" Very Happy

Game of Thrones though. Love it!!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Did anyone see Game of Thrones last night?!?!?! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:57 am

No, why? From your punctuation it sounds like it was good. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:26 am

Aye Charlie - it is! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:10 pm

I'll either catch it tonight or tomorrow night. Depends on whether my squash date with Tracy goes ahead tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:07 am

Orphan Black was all kinds of awesome last night. I marathoned the first season before the premiere and it was totally worth it. I've only watched season one once and I forgot how great this show is. Tatiana once again proved her acting skills in the new episode smile. Alison is so hilarious lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next