Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III

Go down 
+7
Jugz da' Clown
MissLilly
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:01 pm

It was pretty awesome. Someone with the know how should create an Orphan Black thread in the TV section.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:55 pm

I'll try and remember how to do that.....

Done smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:05 am

Cheers, Han. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:59 am

You're welcome smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:27 am

Anyone watching Game of Thrones?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:18 am

I am! I am! What do you think of this season so far Charlie?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:55 pm

It's been excellent so far. Apart from them changing the scene between Jaime and Cersi for 'entertainment' purposes.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:43 pm

How do you mean Charlie?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:09 pm

They made a drastic change to one of their scenes in comparison with the books.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:06 pm

I guessed. How did they change it. I haven't read the books....
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:55 am

It wasn't rape in the book.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:35 am

I wonder why they changed it? To try and soften Cersi in the audiences eyes maybe?

I know Lena Headey has said in interviews she's got quite a lot of abuse and stuff from members of the public saying you bitch and stuff. I would hope that's not the reason though. On a side note I will never understand why some people can't grasp the fact that actors aren't their characters...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:21 am

I honestly don't know why they changed it. I don't think they've tried to justify it.

I don't know about the softening Cersi stuff... Especially when she goes right back to being a wanker in the next episode. And Jaime goes back to being a nice guy by sending Brianne off to protect Sands. I thought it was a really nice moment when she named her sword 'Oathkeeper'.

I also do not understand why people treat actors as though they are guilty of their character's crimes. I think they must need psychological help.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:36 pm

Orange is the New Black is back!!! Just saw the first episode. Not really what I was expecting, but still very good.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Yeah I just watched it this morning! I can't wait till I'm free to fest the whole season. It's going to be interesting where they go with it.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:21 pm

That was definitely an interesting season 2 for OITNB! Man that finale was good, I actually laughed at the ending. Too bad the wait for season three is forever. It sucks when all the eps are released at once but at the same time it's quite convenient.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Yep, long wait for the next one. I really missed Alex in this season.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:23 pm

I know, I didn't realize how much I liked her until she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:24 pm

Apparently she'll be back for every ep of season three.
I loved Rosa's storyline!!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:28 pm

OMG yes! Rosa and the kid were so cute. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:02 pm

I'm really pissed off with True Blood!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:56 am

Anyone watch/ed Rookie Blue?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:09 am

Does anyone else watch Person of Interest? I love Root and Shaw. Amy Acker is amazing. I've been crushing on her since about 1999 when she was Fred Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 6:23 am

Yep. PoI is fantastic. Love the Root/Shaw dynamic.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:28 pm

I love, love, love PoI - such a great show. But I've only seen the first two seasons so far and am currently waiting until Nov for the 3rd seaso to come out on DVD in germany.
This show is so complex that I fear I wouldn't get some things, if I only watched it in the OT - so for once I am actually being patient and watch the synchronised version Very Happy

The disadvantage is of course that you can't avoid some major spoiler *cough* Carter *cough*. But that's alright. Somehow I like that I already get to mentally prepare myself Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next