Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II

Go down 
+3
MissLilly
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuk17

Tuk17

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:48 am

Yeah it makes more sense as to why Cece was at Ezra's door.
What the hell do Shona, Jenna, and Mona have to do with all of this!??
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:17 pm

I still think Ezra's boring Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:02 pm

Haha!!

I wonder if they'll fuck with us and say that Ezra was just following the girls.

The idea of Ali coming out to protect the girls is really cute.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Span_ski wrote:
I still think Ezra's boring Laughing
Plus1 

I hope he's A though, for real.
Because really, the cop out with Malcom not being his kid anyway, and add that to Jake not liking the things Aria likes and stuff just screams Ezria will be back together again, and if we have to suffer through more of that, I want him to be A just for the hell of it. I want to see this relationship crash and burn for all the mind numbing, dreadful, boring shit we've had to endure with those two.

I don't get why he'd have anything to do with Ali though, or why he would be looking for her now, but she was into the older guys, so I guess she could have had something to do with him in the past. Maybe he went to college with Cece and that's how he knew Ali?

I still don't understand shit about Jenna and Shana, and what they have to do with anything, or why they're afraid and such.
And not to mention Melissa.
This season has been super confusing..

And Rosie, you were right about Cece. And I was wrong. There, I said it tongue
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:50 am

MissLilly wrote:

And Rosie, you were right about Cece. And I was wrong. There, I said it tongue
ROFL ROFL 

Ezra better be -A. Enough of this "protecting the girls" crap.

Maybe Ezra and Ali's connection was that he was just a stalker. Or maybe he was friends with Jason? Idk... Sometimes i think the writers just make decisions that will shock people and THEN figure out why they made that decision.

MissLilly wrote:
I still don't understand shit about Jenna and Shana, and what they have to do with anything, or why they're afraid and such.
And not to mention Melissa.
Yeah same, I don't understand..... I think Jenna knows that Ali is alive but idk why people seem to be afraid of Melissa and/or Cece.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:10 am

Saw this on Tumblr. This person is probably right:

Quote :
BIG CLUE

Did nobody realize that When Shana went to see mona at the “bed and breakfast” MONA WAS KNITTING!?!

-mona is still A
-mona stavved the dolls
-this was a set up
-jenna n mona r buds from “the first secret”
-wren is good, he was onto mona!!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Okay, but.. If Mona is still A, then why isn't Shana afraid of her, if they're afraid of Cece who's either hired by A, or being A herself?

Ugh this show...

And I don't believe Wren is good.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:15 am

Shana isn't afraid of Mona because Mona is friends with Jenna?

I don't know why theyre both afraid of Cece.

I cant tell if Cece is working with or against Alison.

Bloody hell.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:24 pm

My guess is Cece's probably working against Ali.

And then there's the question of who died in Ali's place? Who's body is being posed as Ali's? She's got to have had a twin. I don't know which other way they're going to spin that.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Yep, there's gotta be a twin. It's like a key factor if they're in any way sticking to the books.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Yeah, exactly! They've said they weren't doing the twin thing, but I don't see any other way. It has to be.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:38 pm

It has to be a sibling thing at least... maybe it was Jason? He did after all have a head transplant after just a few episodes Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Lolol! That he did Laughing
And they didn't even try to find an actor that resembled the first one in any way. But they obviously changed their minds about Jason, because he had a total attitude and personality change as well.
So, they could change their minds again and go for the twin. They're just stupid if they don't.
Mrs. DiLaurentis though. How does she keep this a secret?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:36 am

Quote :
She finally gets dragged up on stage and Charlemagne makes her disappear and Hanna wets her pants and Charlemagne makes hwe reappear and Hanna claps and claps and claps — and then they realize that they watched nothing awful happen to Aria while something awful happened to Emily, which is basically the premise of this whole show.
I thought this exact thing when that happened Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:21 am

I wonder if Ezra is looking for Alison in a weird murder-mystery novel kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:48 am

Dunno, but the promo for the halloween ep is out!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:15 am

It looks supernatural. I hope they don't make PLL supernatural.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 9:17 pm

So, Alison is definitely alive. You think the body was her twin? I feel like the episode hinted towards that.
And what does EzrA want with her, and why?

I thought the Halloween episode was rather boring. Too much of a lead in to Ravenswood.
And what a poor excuse they came up with for keeping Caleb there. Disappointment.
Ravenswood didn't live up to expectations either.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Haven't watched any of this season yet. I'll catch up when I've nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:51 am

I didn't know the halloween episode had aired. Something to watch this afternoon though...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:33 am

Yeah the ep was boring. But idk about Ezra. I feel like there's a twist there and the Ezra we know is not actually after Alison.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Hey, finally caught up with this. I found the first half of the first half (!) of the season a bit boring, but this show always works better on binge-watching. So watching most of this season over the weekend was pretty awesome. Episode 4x12 is one of the most exciting ever, even though I had already been spoiled on Ezra. I hope they really stick with this and I think the girls will actually find out pretty soon Ezra is A (or something...). I don't think the show can go on for too long with the audience knowing about Ezra while the girls don't know. But what then? There is probably a big twist on Ezra, but he must be bad.

The Halloween episode was boring, especially compared to last year's. All the bus scenes were terrible and there was just too many people walking around creepy tunnels. Anyway, I'm glad we finally know Ali is alive. Now I'm hoping Emily will dump Paige and hook up with Ali and live happily ever after.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Noo, why, Isa?
Alison is still a cunning bitch, and Emily is so nice. Unless there actually was a twin, and they'd switch places and stuff when they were both alive, and the evil twin is dead, and Alison is the good one. Then that'd be okay.
I still prefer Paige though.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:18 am

Yeah, Ali used to be a bitch, that's true. But I guess she is a better person, now? At least I hope she is. I think she has grown to be a better person, (evil) twin is dead and she has been trying to help the girls as red coat. I also think 4B will be about the girls trying to help Ali and them maybe season 5 we will have Ali back in full capacity.

I found it cute that the show keeps reminding us how much Emily loves (loved) Ali, how much in love she was with her. Again and again we have seen this. With Ali being alive and Paige and Emily being away from each other after high school, I think Emily's feelings for Ali will be adressed at some point.

Btw, I like Paige, but their relationship is a bit boring right now.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:24 am

Quote :
I found it cute that the show keeps reminding us how much Emily loves (loved) Ali, how much in love she was with her. Again and again we have seen this. With Ali being alive and Paige and Emily being away from each other after high school, I think Emily's feelings for Ali will be adressed at some point.
I agree with all of this, and I also think/hope Emily's feelings for Ali will be addressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next