Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:47 am

I would like to think there's more too it than just manipulation. We'll see though I guess...

Yeah, a lot more was implied with the Ezria thing which is annoying but I'm gonna cut ABC some slack here because I think it might have something to do with the fact that Sasha Pieterse (sp?) is so much younger than the rest of the cast. I think she's only 18 now, so 17 when they filmed that scene. I think Shay's about 10 years older!

It's crazy when you think about it. While all the other 4 girls have been playing part 5+ years younger, when the show first aired she must have been playing 2 years older than she actually was...
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Yeah, I always found that odd. Also, good point, well made on the age thing but it's not like anyone was asking for a scene like in Blue is the Warmest Colour for crying out loud.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:27 am

I was thinking the same thing re the age difference. God that was nice to see though. Hooooping it was real... Im hearing people say that Ali not knowing where the principles office was is a hint towards the twin theory?

Also Lindsey Shaw has lost a crapload of weight...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:59 am

Also I'm getting this sense that Bethany Young and Alison are both the children of Mrs D. I'm thinking the alive twin now is actually Bethany.... And i still maintain that the first halloween episode was important. Something major happened there with that Radley van. Maybe the twins swapped places at that point.

So good twin is in radley most of her life...then she escapes at halloween and bad twin is taken to radley... bad twin escapes and kills good twin (i.e. Alison, but everyone thinks its Bethany). When Mrs D sees who she thinks is her "evil" daughter Alison (actually evil Bethany) being hit she buries her alive because "Alison" (actually Bethany) and Mrs D have a shit relationship because of Radley (as seen in those pictures bethany drew)... Soooo the girl we see now on the show is evil Bethany as Mrs Grunwald pulled her out of the ground.

I have no idea what I'm talking about!!!!  Maybe this whole thing is a lie and Alison wants attention, like in the first halloween ep.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:23 am

Nah, I think you could be onto something. I think the twin theory will come into play at some point.

Quick question though, which one did you think was the good twin? Bethany? Who is alive and pretending to be Alison now?

Or did you mean Bethany was evil, escaped, killed Alison (or got her killed) and this twin is Bethany (pretending to be Alison) who is evil?

It's sooooo confusing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:40 am

haha its seriously confusing, i think i mean your second sentence...... Im saying that Alison is actually good and was taken to Radley mistakenly at a young age. So as far as Mrs D is concerned Alison is her evil daughter.... Alison escapes at halloween and trades places with Bethany and Bethany goes to radley (Mrs D just thinks that Alison has been caught again). Bethany (evil) escapes radley and hits Alison over the head with a rock/shovel, whatever. Mrs D witnesses this and assumes Alison (who she thinks is evil) was hitting Bethany over the head...
wait idk what I'm saying because my point was that mrs D buried who she thought was evil radley twin Alison because her and Alison (beth) had a bad relationship.

omg no i give up
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:43 am

I think Bethany is the girl on the show now and Alison the good twin is dead. Everyone thinks the dead girl is Beth though because they did a switcher at some point.

Someone was pulled out of the grave though... so when did someone actually die. Ive forgotten everything.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:51 am

okay no nothing I've said has made sense...nevermind. bloody hell.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:32 pm

ROFL  This is one seriously confusing show!! My brain might implode when we finally find out the full story lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Wow... Just reading all of that boggled my mind... Lol. Too much for me - I'm in holiday mode...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:10 am

This is irrelevant but I just watched the movie Mulholland Drive and I have never been more minffucked and freaked out in my life. Its like my ideal movie, but still....weird shit.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:27 am

Maybe Marion and Mrs D are sisters. Don't know why...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:44 am

Oh no Sad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:59 am

Mona?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:55 am

Mona's mum was wearing a very familiar red coat in the episode. Its making me wonder if Ali and Mona are buddies and Mona is lending Ali her mum's clothes for her shenanigans. Maybe Mona's death was staged by her and Ali and thats why Ali looked so smug.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:55 am

I wish that were true but I've read a few interviews with Janel Parrish and Sasha Pieterse and it sounds like she deffo dead. She'll still be a regular but appearing in flashbacks or as a 'ghost'? Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:22 am

Yeah I know i've read those too, I'm just holding onto hope that they're all straight out lying to us Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:10 am

I think PLL is back tonight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19