Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II

Go down 
+3
MissLilly
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:49 am

Newest theory:
Big A - Cece
RC - Ali
Jenna just knows about everything and is on Ali's side.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 am

ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Quote :
Ms. D and Emily are enjoying some more tea and talk of Ali’s ghost when the electrician pops upstairs to let them know the furnace is fixed and also that a large blonde-haired raccoon wearing a red coat has been burrowing under the porch, eating Kit-Kats and making nuclear bombs.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:30 pm

Maybe Cece was dressed in that yellow top (like alison) because Alison wanted to know who was out to get her. And if Cece dressed like her maybe she would attract the killer.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Melissa has just been put on my "potential red coat" list and Jenna has been scrapped. Wren was colouring the mothers coat red in that family picture, and just before that he was telling Veronica they they were almost family. So Melissa is the mum? I dunno, got it off tumblr. Obviously Ali is still the main suspect.

The ep tonighhhhht, i'm excited.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:28 am

the red coat on cece's chair.

I dont understand. Obviously this ep was saying that Cece is Red Coat. But they were making it very obvious. How can you then explain your way out of that? I spose it's just a super obvious red herring?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:35 pm

Ugh, I feel like I'm always catching up on everyone's theories and I'm completely lost hahah. That shaved head guy I thought was kind of random...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:12 am

Yeah, he was. There's probably more to him.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:43 am

Quote :
@imarleneking Hiiiiii. wondering if you can give a clue on the finale or let us know when the lady in black veil will be revealed? Please!!

I. Marlene King ‏@imarleneking
The lady in black is PLL end game. @jaym12391
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:11 am

Guys, Red Coat is in the bloody Halloween promo, which means she's not revealed to us next ep??!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Gahhhh why can't they, just for once, reveal one of the big names..?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:03 pm

I could be wrong though.

Nah, of course we wont see RC. That'd be too good hey.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:07 am

Quote :
Emily snatches the recommendation letter from her and marches off to Mr. Fitz’s classroom to get a second opinion on its appropriateness. Ezra hasn’t shaved or eaten or showered or slept and he tells Emily to get back to him when she’s got a real actual problem, like there’s a car parked in her living room and her parents can’t afford for her to go to college and she can’t get a scholarship if she can’t swim and so probably she’s going to live in Rosewood, slinging coffee and getting violated at massage parlors and having Cece Drake stare up her skirt for the rest of her life. Like when any of that shit happens, get back to him. Right now he’s got a noggin full of stuffed animal names and no children made up of his DNA to share them with.
haaaa!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:31 am

Quote :
But as Spencer is wrasslin’ with the stick, she and Emily notice something crawling up through the hay like a snake or a shark or something, just slithering toward them in the most spectacular fashion. Emily, the seasoned murderer of the two, hops out and snags a hoe and starts maiming the hell out of that hay, just trying to chop up Red Coat into a hundred thousand pieces. It is the most deranged thing we have ever, ever, ever seen any of the Liars do. Like more crazy than Spencer’s hair in Radley. Emily is possessed. Her eyes. Just kill kill kill. She doesn’t manage to bludgeon Red Coat to death, but she does fish her actual red coat out of the hay.
This shit never gets old, im peeing myself.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Omg. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Man, knowing the summer finale is on wednesday is the only thing getting me through writing this assignment.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:35 pm

It's nice that they split up the seasons like this~ makes a shorter wait.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:15 am

Yeah I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:21 pm

WHAT THE FUCK. NONONO. NOPE. NOPE. THIS IS BULL SHIT. NOPE.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:43 am

Watching now and avoiding spoilers...

Poor Emily cops so much shit haha. Locked in that box... Okay this better be good. I feel like the writers were just fucking with the whole "nothing happens to aria thing" by making us think the magician was going to make her disappear.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:45 am

LOL 2 REDCOATS. How annoying.

One good, one bad?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:47 am

omg aria fighting red coat im getting excited and pausing it to type this sldfkdms
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:50 am

I dont understannnnnnnd?? Cece?! Nah, theres got to be more to it! Why was Aria fghting her when she was trying to help them?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:57 am

So what, now they know that Ali is alive?? Still, im excited.

Whos boardshorts, hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:07 am

hahahahahhahh EZRA.

really that makes NO sense. But it was a surprise i spose.
------
okay so that was obviously Ali's eye spying on the lair.... So she was figuring out A's moves to protect the girls?

----------
Yep. Okay, so....... Ali is the real red coat. There's another imitation red coat who -A hired. Ali is running around saving the girls while imitation red coat/-A are fucking with them.
OR imitation Red Coat/Cece is just helping Alison by providing a distraction for the girls.

---------
Is it possible that Ezra followed the girls to the lair and thats why he looked so shocked?

creepy shit
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 Tumblr_ms8ah9OZav1rjrrfho1_400
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:14 am

Should we be worried that theyve made is super obvious that Ali is alive? Like the girls actually believe it now which makes me worry she'd dead haha.

Oooh is that why Cece was listening at Ezra's door last ep?

Where's Jenna?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next