Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II

Go down 
+3
MissLilly
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Yeah i saw that... I bet HUGE is something stupid like "5 free black hoodies up for grabs!!!"
Hope it's another web series (it wont be).
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:11 am

MissLilly wrote:
I believe nothing until it's canon.

Plus1

That should be our mantra from now on.

But if Mona is now a PLL (kinda) I think the first thing the girls should do is ask her some answers. It would make sense to start the new season with Mona having some explaining to do.

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Yeah i saw that... I bet HUGE is something stupid like "5 free black hoodies up for grabs!!!"

ROFL

I can't think of anything huge now that we know there's a fourth season and we know when it starts. scratch

Maybe it is the webseries, Rosie, it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:57 pm

So, HUGE news is a PLL spin-off series called Ravenswood.

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 Rs_300x300-130326134237-600.Ravenswood.mh.032613

Some more info about Ravenswood.

Guess we're gonna have to check out this show.

Also, Pretty Little Liars has been given an early pick up for season 5. yahoo
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 pm

kdjfwq;lkfmp THATS AWESOME!!

2 more years of my BABIES. yahoo

Idk how i feel about Ravenswood? I'll watch if it has some of the good PLL actors in it.
Imagine the lack of explaining MK is going to have to do when she can just say "oh, it was magic..."
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Well, they have stated that they do not intend or want to go down the "supernatural" route in PLL, so they better not! Magic at this point would be THE biggest cop out, and no one would be happy with that.

I wonder who will go on to be in Ravenswood. I'm definitely checking it out when it airs.
RW looks like it'll be supernatural, but it may not be. I hope it won't.
I like supernatural, but not for a PLL spin off. It doesn't fit.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Apparently it is supernatural? I thought i read that somewhere.

Quote :
Chen Drachman @shokoshik
This 6 seasons long spin off will follow Em during the night she got drugged. Or Ali on the night she got murdered #BooRadleyVanCullen
hahahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:36 pm

There's something about a "deadly curse" and a "mysterious and terrible history", but I'm holding out hope that it's man-made.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Yeah same... But if PLL turns out to be supernatural I will be pisssseeddd!! How is Ravenswood a spin-off though?? It's a completely different show just written by the same people. I dont even think the characters are going to be the same, which is what happens in spin-offs right?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:47 pm

Yeah, spin offs mean some characters go to the new show. But exactly who is going to transfer isn't known yet. But there must be some.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:58 pm

So for example that means it can't be Maya because she's meant to be dead?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Unless it's supernatural and they bring back dead characters in Ravenswood, then no, it can't be Maya.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:24 pm

^I see

If MK is telling the truth then i bet Mona is "spilling" big time.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 Tumblr_mk8l06FNCB1rtyfwdo1_1280
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Most likely.
Wonder how Toby's gonna explain himself. He must have known about what was going on, yet he did nothing to stop it. In the A team to protect Spencer, my ass.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:56 pm

LOL Ravenswood is probably a show about ghosts with all the people who died in PLL.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:21 am

Tuk17 wrote:
LOL Ravenswood is probably a show about ghosts with all the people who died in PLL.
asd The ghosts of Maya, Ian, Garrett, Ali's twin, Melissa's baby and Jason come back and haunt the citizens of Ravenswood.
Ughhh i feel like this show is going to be like The Secret Circle, which i didn't like. It better be morbid and full of clever hints.

MissLilly wrote:
Most likely.
Wonder how Toby's gonna explain himself. He must have known about what was going on, yet he did nothing to stop it. In the A team to protect Spencer, my ass.
Yeah i know right? haha he did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:00 am

Wow this is huge news indeed! Glad about season 5, that's awesome for the girls. And what a sign of faith in the show. Well done!

About this Ravenswood, no idea what to think. I get it's not really a spin off, but they will use PLL to introduce the characters. As they didn't say anything about cast, maybe someone from PLL will join the new show and they are keeping it a secret for now. But I can't think of anyone who is interesting enough in PLL to have it's own show but it's not deeply involved with the whole A-mystery (like the girls, Mona, etc).

Maybe Ravenswood is where Out of Town is. Whenever a character is out of town in PLL, he/she stars in this new show. It will be mainly populated by the parents, especially Spencer's. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:01 am

Oh, I always thought crossover episodes are fun. So this could be really interesting.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:17 am

Crossovers are really fun!
I've very interested in where they'll tale this new show. I wouldn't mind another show to watch to be honest smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:26 am

It's hard to say when we know absolutely nothing about this new show, but I'm intrigued as well. Right now I'm more interested in the fact that ABC Family has incredible faith in PLL. More than I would expect actually.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:32 am

It's their highest rating show though, isn't it? I think I've read that somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:50 am

I think so. Not only in terms of ratings, I would guess. I think it's their most popular show considering buzz, social media, cultural influence, etc. It's a show even people who don't watch it are highly aware of. I have a friend who doesn't watch PLL and she was telling me the girls are always mentioned on fashion blogs she follows.

Too bad it is ABC Family and a teen show though. If PLL was on HBO Troian would be getting all awards.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:52 am

I don't understand awards and how the selection process is, but are you saying that shows on ABC Family/teen shows don't get that attention?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:09 am

Yeah, they don't, like at all. TV awards are super weird. But the things is, it's all about perception. ABC Family is not taken seriously, whilst Mad Men, Breaking Bad, things on HBO, are "serious" shows and thus should be awarded year after year. I mean, Girls is the serious show that should get Emmys, not PLL.

Watching a TV show means investing a lot of time. It's not a two-hour movie that you could watch on a free night. If people think something it's lame they won't watch it, it's all about how the show is perceived, more than it is with films because it's impossible to keep track of everything.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:14 am

Well, that sucks!
But I'm sure Troian will go on to do great things after PLL, that will indeed get her all the awards smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:02 am

Janel and stunt double... Smeared lipstick and stunts?
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 Tumblr_mkethjFlMI1s2nyv4o1_1280
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next