Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II

Go down 
+3
MissLilly
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:01 pm

I have no idea about that either.
I have a feeling that when a character says "SHE wants" or "THEY will be", we are assuming different people to what is reality.

----------------
Me to Andy: "So does this mean no more Mona-code tweets?? Sad" (because hes moving shows)
Andy to me: " It's tragic, do owls ever sing? no one tells."

Yayyyy smile
I just got my own Mona-code. This is cool.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Waaaiit, i don't think Jenna, Melissa and Shana started the fire. I think it was a black hoodie -A (hence the A in the fire)... and i think a black-hoodie knocked Toby out. Idk why. This doesnt really make sense.

Why was Mona trying to run out of the house, damn it. "You have no idea whats going on here!"
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Rewatching:
Why does Spencer need pics of Jenna on her phone?
Who did Spencer/-A send that address too?! And why? Is that the address of the lodge?
She sent it to Toby. Remember when he asked how she got his number because he thought he was meeting Mona, and she said Mona left her alone in the lair for a bit? That's when she got his number downloaded to her phone, and so while spying on Jenna, for reasons unknown, she texted Toby to meet her, and the address was then to the diner.

I don't understand why Toby said "I'll take care of Spencer" and then told her to stand up. What was the point of that? Why did Mona like it?

Ughhh, and whyyy was Mona trying to run out of the house before the girls got in her way? I thought RC wanted to have them all together in the house.

And why the fuck was there an -A shape in the fire...
Toby most likely knew Mona had some sinister plans for Spencer, which is why he said he'd do it. What exactly Mona had planned, who knows? It doesn't make sense.

Unless... Mona is a big fat liar still, and her plan was just to get Spencer out, and then set fire to the lodge when the other girls arrived, to kill them, but keep Spencer alive. But then that doesn't make sense, because why keep Spencer alive if the other girls are dead, meaning the whole A team is no more. Unless they're torturing other people as well.

Red Coat (Alison) looked worried when she was looking over Hanna, but also surprised? Like maybe she didn't expect the girls to be in the Lodge. Maybe Mona was asking Spencer to gather around all the A-team members, but Spencer brought the girls for some reason///
^REALLY grasping at straws haha.

No idea. Mona could have her own plan that RC Ali didn't know about?

I'm just more confused than ever.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:17 am

Waaaiit, i don't think Jenna, Melissa and Shana started the fire. I think it was a black hoodie -A (hence the A in the fire)... and i think a black-hoodie knocked Toby out. Idk why. This doesnt really make sense.

Why was Mona trying to run out of the house, damn it. "You have no idea whats going on here!"

The fire was started by someone wearing a brown coat, it was not a black hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:30 am

But why was there an "A" in the fire?? Maybe that was just the shape of the roof lol.

Hate Marlene.

Quote :
Unless... Mona is a big fat liar still, and her plan was just to get Spencer out, and then set fire to the lodge when the other girls arrived, to kill them, but keep Spencer alive. But then that doesn't make sense, because why keep Spencer alive if the other girls are dead, meaning the whole A team is no more. Unless they're torturing other people as well.
I was going to reply to this but everything seems like a dead end. This fuckign show.

Idk if Mona was trying to set fire to the lodge. Wouldn't that be a weird coincidence that someone had the same plan as her?

Maybe the Jenna team is being stalked by -A.

---------
WAIT WAIT... Mona knew the lodge was going to be set on fire. That's why she made Spencer and Toby leave, and she was trying to escape until the girls got in her way. She got frustrated because she couldn't leave. Then was bitching about how she will never know who RC is - implying that she was about to meet her??

I know it wasnt Jenna who set the fire because i think she was the girl Toby was spying on. When Toby got hit over the head, the person who did it dropped the lighter used to start the fire...That person wasnt Jenna.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:44 am

I think Toby was spying on Jenna too.

Melissa probably set fire to the lodge. When the Jenna team (we're totally calling them that now, thanks Rosie Wink ) met up, she seemed the most insistent on getting the girls. She was also the one with the plan, having found Spencer's invitation and showing it to the other two.

Shana could perhaps be related to Maya? She's darker, but, it happens. I could forgive the writers, if that was the case. She'd have a reason then. Like, she could blame the girls for Maya's fate, even though it wasn't really their fault.
I've seen people saying the lighter may have been one Maya had, but I haven't bothered checking if that's the case, but if it is, it could make sense then that Shana was the one who hit Toby over the head and threw it next to him (to blame him?)

Did Jenna meet Shana in the woods the first time, before or after Maya was dead?

Either way though, Shana needs a reason of her own.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:49 am

Yeah, the thing is, I don't feel we can go back to watch episodes and look for clues when the writers seem as confused as we are. Like, I feel there must be another A team member we don't know of because when Emily got that massage both Toby and Mona are seen doing something else, but I feel there writers don't remember things like that anymore.

I think the A in the fire is a coincidence. The camera never really focus on it, right? It was just kinda there, which probably means it was not important.

I definitely think Jenna & cia are being stalked by A and I think there are good changes they think the girls are A.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:54 am

Well, the lighter had a compass rose on it and Maya's camp was named True North????

I'm sure the lighter means something.

I still don't think Jenna is the person Toby was following that night.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:58 am

The camera focused pretty well on the design on the lighter, so it definitely means something.

You know what the writers need to do, they need to hire an obsessive fan to keep check on the continuity.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:13 am

They should hire us!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:15 am

Oh we have a new thread! fiesta
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:20 am

Isa wrote:
They should hire us!

Definitely! asd

Isa wrote:
Oh we have a new thread! fiesta

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:22 am

Guys, do you have recommendations of good PLL blogs on tumblr? Especially those with theories and clues. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:13 am

Quote :
Did Jenna meet Shana in the woods the first time, before or after Maya was dead?
It's hard to tell. Maya died between 10pm and 2am right? The night before the masquerade ball? Which means Jenna and Shana met up after... Maya couldnt have died the night of the ball right?

As for Shana's motive, i'm sure we will hear something, but for now i'm thinking she's just being a loyal girlfriend to Jenna ( asd )
Maybe we should rewatch Shana in PDS - i remember her saying "she was my friend too!". I wonder who she was talking about.

---
Random thought:
- Jenna, Cece, Alison, Wilden, Melissa (+one of her bfs) have been to Cape May.
- The Poconos has been focused on a bit. Jenna has been to the Poconos.
- Melissa Hastings! Seemed to know Cece quite well. Told Cece that Mona was in Radley.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:16 am

Isa wrote:
Guys, do you have recommendations of good PLL blogs on tumblr? Especially those with theories and clues. smile
These are the ones I visit everyday:
http://pltheories.com/
http://prettylittleliartheories.tumblr.com/
http://prettylittlesecrethints.tumblr.com/
http://prettylittleliars-theories.tumblr.com/
http://pretty-little-liars-hints.tumblr.com/
http://myprettylittleclues.tumblr.com/

Some are really dumb though.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:34 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:36 am

I'm watching this Suits episode with Troian's boyfriend (Patrick J Adams) and Cece is there #random
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:08 am

Hahaha yeah Vanessa Ray was on it for a while. My bb Sad Cece, come back.

---------
Good PLL song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Pw0kL5ZHI

---------
How does Mona not know who RC is? She spoke to her on the phone too. She must know her voice.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:22 pm

Rosie, I read someone saying that the voice that answered the phone that time when the girls found that phone number in Ali's red coat when they picked it up at the dryers, it was Cece's voice who answered the phone.

Later, if I can be bothered, I'm gonna check it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Isa wrote:

Apart from the ones Rosie mentioned, maybe these?

http://lock-it-in-your-pocket.tumblr.com/
http://rosewoodsecret.tumblr.com/
http://prettylittlethoughtsandtheories.tumblr.com/
http://atheories.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Thanks, Lilly. I'll check those later.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:07 am

How does Mona not know who RC is? She spoke to her on the phone too. She must know her voice.

It did cross my mind though that Mona could be pretending to be talking to RC on the phone when they are at the lodge. But since she didn't mention it, I guess that doesn't make much sense.

Mona would know Ali's voice. Unless Ali was using one of those things that make the voice sounds weird, like kidnappers use Laughing

But then again, RC did visit Mona in Radley, no

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:57 am

Isa wrote:

It did cross my mind though that Mona could be pretending to be talking to RC on the phone when they are at the lodge. But since she didn't mention it, I guess that doesn't make much sense.

Mona would know Ali's voice. Unless Ali was using one of those things that make the voice sounds weird, like kidnappers use Laughing

But then again, RC did visit Mona in Radley, no

Ngl, that crossed my mind haha.

Yeah she visited her at Radley.

----------
I'm tryna find the ep Lilly was talking about.
Ahhhhkay i see. It's not Cece. I also dont know if they'd make Vanessa say that one line and then show up later in season 3.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 Tumblr_mk8l06FNCB1rtyfwdo1_1280

to believe or not to believe...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:14 pm

I believe nothing until it's canon.

Big news apparently being announced tomorrow.

Quote :
Pretty Little Liars
In case you missed it, we're announcing HUGE Pretty Little Liars news tomorrow at 4pm EST/1pm PST. What do you think it is?
Like · · Share · A few seconds ago ·
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next