Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:54 am

Awww  I love you 
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:54 pm

Awww looks like Anna Silk is super made up for her when she says it during the speech too. smile You go Zoie!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:18 pm

It's funny though, even when she thanks her "partner Alex" you still can't really tell if it's a guy or girl
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:25 pm

I think Anna's reaction says it all smile. You can see she's bursting to hug her lol.  I love you 

The internet has solved that query anyway lol. Definitely a girl.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Dina wrote:
Take care, Isa!  Hug 

@Tuk - for us it's already spring with lovely temperatures of about 20°C  Laughing 
To think that last year we had snow until the end of march... that was crazy!
It's hilarious. We hit 15 degrees today with clear skies. I'm pretty sure spring has hit us too. The snow lasted like only three days lol.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:10 pm

New York bound tonight, almost exactly a year later! Pretty excited, as I'll be with my family, instead of my school this time smile.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:33 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY!!! stars
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:35 am

Happy birthday Lilly!! stars

and Bridget is you ever check this lol stars
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Happy birthday, Celia!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Happy birthday girl!!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:00 am

Thanks smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:32 am

How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:53 am

Alright, yeah. I've got an interview in a couple of hours. You?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:55 am

Congrats on the University news, Tuk! smile
I just typed the name into google and it seems like you got into Canadas second best Uni - congrats girl!! Way to go!  Thumbs Up 

What courses are you taking there?

As far as my work-life is going, I'm currently in accounting and - as I already expected - it's not really my thing.
I think the people are great and there is plenty to do but
1. I get up at 5:45am in the morning to be at the office at around 7:15
2. It's just numbers all day everyday
3. I GET UP SO EARLY IT'S MAKING ME WANT TO CRY!!

BUT that's totally alright because I organized a little something for myself:
Starting in June I'll be working in Marketing and I'll stay there until the end of my apprenticeship. I'm really happy about that because I could always see myself going into marketing and one day I just decided to write the marketing department of our company and asked to introduce myself and they were incredibly kind and gaaah, still can't believe it worked out!
I'll have to switch subsidiaries but who cares about that... I'm closer to the main station and have shorter way to work that way tongue

AND 23°C with blue skies and sunshine - isn't life pretty sometims? <3
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:50 pm

Thanks Dina! smile Yeah the second best, aka the closest Wink the number one Canadian university is ALL the way across Canada from me. I've been accepted into the science program.. So science related courses, lol. I haven't really thought too much about, just general sciences for now.
---
Great news on moving towards marketing smile. Your weather is a solid ten degrees warmer there, but spring is definitely here smile.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:24 pm

Good luck Charlie  good luck 

Great news on the marketing job Dina! Congrats!  Thumbs Up 

How long till you start uni Tuk? Exciting times smile

Ive just been applying for jobs lately. Love the one I've got but my contract ends in September.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:29 pm

Uni starts in September smile. Good luck on the job hunt Span! smile
---
Searching for wifi in New York is so fun. My mom picked a hotel where we have to pay for wifi :/.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Thanks, Han. It went really well. Guess we'll see just how well next week. smile

Congrats on the units stuff, Tuk. And on the marketing stuff, Dina.

How goes the job hunt, Han?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Not too bad thanks Charlie. I've had one interview so far, but I didn't get that. I think that's partly because I didn't want to leave my existing job until after July though.

We have some work events coming up and after planning them all, I would hate to not be there. You know spend months planning something and not be there to see the end result. My last big work thing will be conference I'm organising in Munich in June. I'm contracted till September but work would be quite quiet after July / Aug I reckon so I wouldn't feel bad bailing then. Maybe I'm applying a little early but I'd rather that than not have a job to go into?

What job were you applying for? It in Cardiff?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:22 am

Nah. Still in my place. Underwriting again. It's only a secondment but the manager doing the interviews said she was being selfish and trying to find someone to deliver this project AND someone who would fit into the team long term because there are two permanent roles coming up in December. 

I get what you mean. I kind of felt that way about this job because I have a project ongoing at the moment that's in pilot and we don't know what will happen with it yet. Also, I don't really want to leave my team. I love them.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:39 am

So i'm pretty much the only one in the world who JUST realised that Charice is a lesbian, right?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:19 pm

No Rosie, I had no idea. (Actually I had to Google who she was Laughing and then I was like ahhh that one who guest starred in glee)
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:44 am

yeah her, and sang with celine dion and stuff.

btw guys... i told one of my (heterosexual) friends at uni that i've developed feelings for her and she was suuuuper nice about it over text and stuff. But now at uni its super awkwarddd. I regret it now.
Shes so beautiful Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Oh dear...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:07 am

Nah i'm over it. We're getting dinner (which she agreed to, so she cant be that uncomfortable i spose). Maybe we could talk about it then... or just like, NEVER bring it up again haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 38 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next