Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:02 pm

The second option is probably better...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 6:43 pm

She's probably flattered Rosie, but the swiftest way to move things back to the status quo is to just make light of it and move on I guess? Don't fret about it though smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:57 am

Yeah I know. Charlie I feel like never mentioning it again makes it awkward though. Like the elephant in the room. I'd prefer to make fun of myself sort of thing.
Anyway whatever, we'll see how it goes on Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:51 am

Can you just leave it at making fun of yourself, though? Or will you find yourself pushing the boundary every time she reacts favourably?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to talk for pursuing straight girls... 3/5 of my girlfriends were straight prior to meeting me. So, it's not a moral thing. I just don't want to see you get hurt. I know you're sensitive and I don't want you to end up heartbroken and questioning everything you ever do.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:32 am

Charles wrote:
Can you just leave it at making fun of yourself, though? Or will you find yourself pushing the boundary every time she reacts favourably?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to talk for pursuing straight girls... 3/5 of my girlfriends were straight prior to meeting me. So, it's not a moral thing. I just don't want to see you get hurt. I know you're sensitive and I don't want you to end up heartbroken and questioning everything you ever do.
That's possible to be honest. I'll have to see what the dynamic is like on Wednesday night. We're doing dinner. I'll try and get an idea of where she stands with it, like if she's avoiding certain conversations or talking about relationships etc.

That's nice of you to say  Cwtch , but hopefully the hardest part is already over (i.e. the rejection) right? I dont even really see it as a rejection because she was so bloody nice about it. She's perfect this girl. I wish i could link you to her facebook but I feel bad haha.
Imma private message you her.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:40 am

GUYS! Did gay marriage become legal in the UK??? Congrats!! awww
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:43 am

I heard about that on twitter!^^^ Yeah congrats!  Gay flag 
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:40 am

She is very neautiful, Rosie. Just be careful, okay?

Yay, gay marriage! Lol. Yesterday, nless than 4 different people asked when me and Marine are getting married.

On the bus to London to see the other Frenchies! Can't wait for all the French I'll have to sit through. However, I am going to see Wicked again. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:28 am

Oooo funsies!
How long have you and Marine been together now?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:14 am

4 years. smile Is it funsies though? Is it? I personally couldn't think of anything worse than standing in front of a room full of people who are all staring at me/us.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:42 am

What do you mean? I meant Wicked would be fun haha. I always wanted to see it.

4 years is a solid effort man!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:15 am

Had our dinner. Always fun being around her. But really fucking tough. Especially when she gushes over guys. It was awkward at first - we didn't make any eye contact, but later on it was normal.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:56 am

I did something a bit crazy yesterday and bought a ticket for a play in NYC in August! It stars Cate Blanchett, my favorite actress and one of my idols. So exciting!!!! Let's just hope I'll be in NYC (or USA) in August Laughing

Anyway, not much on my transfering but I'm hoping I'll know by next month when and where I'm moving to. If everything goes as planned I should move out by July.

Last edited by Isa on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Fingers crossed, Isa!! Exciting times  Thumbs Up 
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:14 pm

yahoo 

I'm actually traveling to the US in ten days. My plan is NYC, Puerto Rico (for a wedding) and Chicago. Super excited!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:31 am

Sounds awesome Isa! Lots of traveling, idk the next time I'll be traveling anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:57 am

I'll be doing a Italy road trip as my summer vacation in 7 weeks  yahoo 
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:10 am

That's sounds amazing, Dina!!

Btw, I've got tickets for the World Cup and I might see Germany if they qualify for the round of 16 as #1 in their group. Pretty exciting!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:40 am

Yes, I read that on your facebook page!! You lucky girl! SOOOO JEALOUS!!
I'm really looking forward to the world cup, our first game will be against Portugal on the 16th of June  yahoo 

And I think Brasil has a pretty good chance at winning this one at home, that would be pretty great for you guys!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:35 pm

Happy birthday Rosie!!! stars stars

Hope you're having a lovely day smile
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:37 pm

Rosie's birthday?!!! HAPPY BDAY ROLICE WOO!! stars
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Happy Birthday  Cheers fiesta 
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Ah thanks y'all!!
My friend got me the best gift - this massive mounted poster of pretty little liars haha ( ya knowwhere theyre all sitting around the table covered in dirt). I actually gasped when I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Ooo sweet! Massive posters are the best smile They're so much cooler than the regular sized ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 39 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next