Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuk17

Tuk17

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:08 am

Extra long birthdays- I like that smile. Have a great day! I shall be going to sleep soon.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:19 am

Happy birthday Tuk!!! stars
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:23 am

Thanks Span Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:14 am

Happy birthday!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:06 am

Thanks Charlie smile. I woke up in the middle of the night to notifications (it's officially the 20th here!). Aannddd back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:45 am

Happy Birthday!!!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:31 am

Thank you Isa smile
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:18 pm

Happy Biiiiirthdaaay!! Hope you have/had wonderful day!  Cheers 
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Thank Dina! smile Days still going lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:30 am

Happy Friday one and all!!

I'm on my way to a job interview. My only aim is to get through it without sounding like a Muppet. There's a test too, but you don't find out what it's on until you get there. Fun! The potential for this too be awful is great.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:21 am

Good luck Hannah! Fingers crossed XX
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

Thanks Lilly smile It was pretty horrific. Three surprise tests which were longer than I expected and then a grilling by a panel. Doubt I've got that one somehow. But hey ho... A free trip to London anyway. smile

Oh I've been meaning to ask you Lilly when is the best time of the year to go to Norway (specifically Tromsø unless you have a good recommendation of another very north city?). My friend has his heart set on a log cabin and maybe some northern lights (although he can't wait until autumn so I think that might be a bit optimistic)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:12 pm

I've never been up north, so I don't really know. But the chance of seeing northern lights I guess is best in the darkest time of year, cause in summer they have the midnight sun up there. That could be an experience in itself though smile
I suppose there's still time to see the northern lights now though, before summer sets in.

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:06 pm

I'm so annoyed with myself. I have an essay due on Wednesday and the question is on a certain chapter in Dickens' Hard Times... I've waited until today to read the book and it's friggin' awful. Well done, Charl.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:37 am

Marine had a car accident at 7 this morning. Got rear-ended in the fast lane when slowing down approaching traffic. The guy that hit her is 90. She got cut out of the car because they couldn't access her from the driver's side. Caused 11 miles of crawling traffic. She's had an x-ray and ECG. Everything is okay with that. She has soft tissue damage to her neck/shoulder/back though.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:39 am

Aww Charlie.. I hope she recovers well: flowers 
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:22 pm

Thanks, Tuk. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:03 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I've never been up north, so I don't really know. But the chance of seeing northern lights I guess is best in the darkest time of year, cause in summer they have the midnight sun up there. That could be an experience in itself though smile
I suppose there's still time to see the northern lights now though, before summer sets in.

Thanks Lilly. Hopefully we'll get to see the lights, but if not 24/7 sunshine is always entertaining. Nothing like hanging around in the sunshine at midnight! smile The scenary will be amazing either way I'm sure.

Charles wrote:
Marine had a car accident at 7 this morning. Got rear-ended in the fast lane when slowing down approaching traffic. The guy that hit her is 90. She got cut out of the car because they couldn't access her from the driver's side. Caused 11 miles of crawling traffic. She's had an x-ray and ECG. Everything is okay with that. She has soft tissue damage to her neck/shoulder/back though.

Crikey Charlie! Glad she's ok. Sounds like quite a nasty crash. Hope she recovers quickly  get well soon 
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:48 pm

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 Photo10
IT'S SNOWING!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 am

God Charlie... I'm glad she is ok!

I just got back from work. We screened a Brazilian movie and two Russians who were watching it made a scene because they were drinking and talking really loud during the whole movie. My boss got so mad, it was disturbing. They had a bottle of water with vodka in it!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:16 pm

I spoke too soon about my shitty Canadian winter. There's like a foot of snow here! I was gone one night lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:42 am

So some shit going on here today, but everything is okay. Keeping quiet. At home right now.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:15 am

Take care, Isa!  Hug 

@Tuk - for us it's already spring with lovely temperatures of about 20°C  Laughing 
To think that last year we had snow until the end of march... that was crazy!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:39 am

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:23 am

go to lost girl thread.

i called ittttttttt  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 37 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next